Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sanchez confident he will start..........

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did anyone really expect him to say anything else but this? Now I just wish I could be as confident as him for him. Its going to be interesting to see his composure in the pocket during the preseason games. If he truely is "confident" that is the place to show it. Only time will tell... I do believe he should start though regardless for at least the first 4 games and then make the transition to Geno after he flops.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Green View Post
    Did anyone really expect him to say anything else but this? Now I just wish I could be as confident as him for him. Its going to be interesting to see his composure in the pocket during the preseason games. If he truely is "confident" that is the place to show it. Only time will tell... I do believe he should start though regardless for at least the first 4 games and then make the transition to Geno after he flops.
    You know what will happen right?

Of course there is a miniscule chance Sanchez will turn things around, however, lets delve into reality.

The preseason will be filled with all the BS you can imagine;

"Sanchez accuracy is coming around" ,
    "Mark seems to be adapting to the WCO well"
    "having a veteran OC is really helping mark with his mechanics as well as feel for the game"
    "these new WR weapons are starting to click with Mark and his timing"
    "proofs in the pudding. 4 TD's in practice today for #6"

Its really hard as a fan to be so negative, but all the signings and drafts in the world mean nothing until they pan out on the field. With Sanchez as the team leader, our feet are dragging through 6" of mud.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's funny, SD, is that the Pick 6ers will be blowing him for completing a few passes in camp. A 5th year veteran. Wow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTnq268y2ms

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't know if he will be here, but he deserves one last shot with offense number 3.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    What's funny, SD, is that the Pick 6ers will be blowing him for completing a few passes in camp. A 5th year veteran. Wow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTnq268y2ms
    Still, even SOJ as i am, i have blind faith and crazy hope. When the season starts for me, its like when you are a kid, things are magical, you just watched Willy Wonka or Star Wars and life is whimsical and imaginative, and ill find myself thinking....

"wouldnt it be special if this team is one of those special teams? We can do this, We just signed Chis Ivory damnit! We drafted well, Sanchez is showing some poise too!" "teams do this all the time, the pieces just need to fall right"
    "This is a Rex Ryan Defense son!"

Just once man, cant it happen?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Deserves".

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Still, even SOJ as i am, i have blind faith and crazy hope. When the season starts for me, its like when you are a kid, things are magical, you just watched Willy Wonka or Star Wars and life is whimsical and imaginative, and ill find myself thinking....

"wouldnt it be special if this team is one of those special teams? We can do this, We just signed Chis Ivory damnit! We drafted well, Sanchez is showing some poise too!" "teams do this all the time, the pieces just need to fall right"
    "This is a Rex Ryan Defense son!"

Just once man, cant it happen?
    I'm the same way. However, the realist in me laughs so hard at the idea of Intchez ever turning it around instead of over.