Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 44

Thread: That T-Shirt Sanchez wore Yesterday...

  1. #1
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    188
    Post Thanks / Like

    That T-Shirt Sanchez wore Yesterday...

    I don't have a link to send, but if you can find a clip of Sanchez talking to the media yesterday, he's wearing a "Gotham City" NY Jets t-shirt. It actually drew my attention away from the horrendous headband.

    I tried to find it with a quick Google search and wasn't able to. I was wondering if any fellow fans know where we can purchase that shirt and can post a link.

  2. #2
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    63
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was it a baby tee?

  3. #3
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    188
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you load this link and see the screenshot they use as the cover for the video clip, it can be seen. I didn't see it when scanning the NFL shop...

    http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...impresses-otas

  4. #4
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,461
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it said Gotham City Football Club. Which sounds more like the new soccer team the Yankees own, to be honest.

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe that's some new Arena League team he'll be playing for next year.

    Warning. .don't watch the vid

    Same old failure to admit shortcomings or be accountable or take responsibility for anything...

    Time to cut bait

  6. #6
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    I think it said Gotham City Football Club. Which sounds more like the new soccer team the Yankees own, to be honest.
    Yea, I got a better view of the shirt from the Daily News article. Still can't fnid it when searching the internet, though.

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    3,462
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Maybe that's some new Arena League team he'll be playing for next year.

    Warning. .don't watch the vid

    Same old failure to admit shortcomings or be accountable or take responsibility for anything...

    Time to cut bait
    sanchez will be in the league for a while. he will at least be a backup somewhere next year.

    face it. hes going to be on this team in 2013.

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    hoboken
    Posts
    6,117
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by loluchka80 View Post
    sanchez will be in the league for a while. he will at least be a backup somewhere next year.

    face it. hes going to be on this team in 2013.
    so you're saying he'll be around long enough for S3 to once again become his biggest supporter on the board?

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    3,462
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shuler82 View Post
    so you're saying he'll be around long enough for S3 to once again become his biggest supporter on the board?
    well he's gonna have to be. i mean, it's either that or Idzik and Rex are incompetent for keeping the worlds worst QB on the team.

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,510
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't believe he gets in front of a microphone wearing that headband. At least he has better taste in T-shirts than headwear.

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,598
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Maybe that's some new Arena League team he'll be playing for next year.

    Warning. .don't watch the vid

    Same old failure to admit shortcomings or be accountable or take responsibility for anything...

    Time to cut bait
    Your blatant 180 on Sanchez is disturbing.

  12. #12
    All League
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Fishers, Indiana
    Posts
    3,955
    Post Thanks / Like
    This crappy looking thing?

    He probably made it himself.


  13. #13
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Your blatant 180 on Sanchez is disturbing.
    Disturbing?? Ray....what is more disturbing is your blatent blindness yo the clear and indisputable evidence that Suckchez has been the worst QB in the entire NFL for the last TWO full seasons.

    Unlike you Ray I can admit I was wrong about this buttfumbling bust. You will continue to defend him until the day he leaves the Jets and then you will blame everything includingsunspots on him

    Face the facts, chum....he might still be on the Jets but he still sucks and it's time NOW to start fixing the offense by sending him and his 26 turnovers a season packing

  14. #14
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post
    This crappy looking thing?

    He probably made it himself.

    He is playing broadway show tunes in his IPOD.

  15. #15
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,963
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post
    This crappy looking thing?

    He probably made it himself.

    Does he not realize how big of a wuss he looks like with that headband? Do you see any other qb wearing something like that? I feel bad for the guy, this league is just too fast and too tough for him.. Qb is the Johnny Hollywood position in college but in the NFL you have to be a tough SOB to survive as qb.. Guys on D in Nfl are monsters and designed to come hard at the qb.. Mark wasn't the same after the hits he took in Baltimore, and he had a decent game vs Pitt last yr before he took big shot.. Then was downhill, in that game and for rest of the yr...

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Your blatant 180 on Sanchez is disturbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Disturbing?? Ray....what is more disturbing is your blatent blindness yo the clear and indisputable evidence that Suckchez has been the worst QB in the entire NFL for the last TWO full seasons.

    Unlike you Ray I can admit I was wrong about this buttfumbling bust. You will continue to defend him until the day he leaves the Jets and then you will blame everything includingsunspots on him

    Face the facts, chum....he might still be on the Jets but he still sucks and it's time NOW to start fixing the offense by sending him and his 26 turnovers a season packing

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    12,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    I noticed that shirt as well

    Absolute cash money.....it's a MUST FIND

  18. #18
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,249
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Maybe that's some new Arena League team he'll be playing for next year.

    Warning. .don't watch the vid

    Same old failure to admit shortcomings or be accountable or take responsibility for anything...

    Time to cut bait
    I am usually with you on most arguments, but your constant pushing for Sanchez to be cut is ridiculous. Geno is unproven and Mcelroy is hot garbage. Just deal with it already.

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Confederacy
    Posts
    12,996
    Post Thanks / Like
    Makes me think of Buena Vista Social Club

  20. #20
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    684
    Post Thanks / Like

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us