Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: That T-Shirt Sanchez wore Yesterday...

That T-Shirt Sanchez wore Yesterday...

I don't have a link to send, but if you can find a clip of Sanchez talking to the media yesterday, he's wearing a "Gotham City" NY Jets t-shirt. It actually drew my attention away from the horrendous headband.

I tried to find it with a quick Google search and wasn't able to. I was wondering if any fellow fans know where we can purchase that shirt and can post a link.

Was it a baby tee?

If you load this link and see the screenshot they use as the cover for the video clip, it can be seen. I didn't see it when scanning the NFL shop...

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...impresses-otas

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I think it said Gotham City Football Club. Which sounds more like the new soccer team the Yankees own, to be honest.

Jets Insider VIP
    Maybe that's some new Arena League team he'll be playing for next year.

Warning. .don't watch the vid

Same old failure to admit shortcomings or be accountable or take responsibility for anything...

Time to cut bait

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    I think it said Gotham City Football Club. Which sounds more like the new soccer team the Yankees own, to be honest.
    Yea, I got a better view of the shirt from the Daily News article. Still can't fnid it when searching the internet, though.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post

Same old failure to admit shortcomings or be accountable or take responsibility for anything...

Time to cut bait
    sanchez will be in the league for a while. he will at least be a backup somewhere next year.

face it. hes going to be on this team in 2013.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by loluchka80 View Post
    sanchez will be in the league for a while. he will at least be a backup somewhere next year.

face it. hes going to be on this team in 2013.
    so you're saying he'll be around long enough for S3 to once again become his biggest supporter on the board?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by shuler82 View Post
    so you're saying he'll be around long enough for S3 to once again become his biggest supporter on the board?
    well he's gonna have to be. i mean, it's either that or Idzik and Rex are incompetent for keeping the worlds worst QB on the team.

Jets Insider VIP
    I can't believe he gets in front of a microphone wearing that headband. At least he has better taste in T-shirts than headwear.

Time to cut bait
    Your blatant 180 on Sanchez is disturbing.

All League
    Charter JI Member

This crappy looking thing?

He probably made it himself.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Disturbing?? Ray....what is more disturbing is your blatent blindness yo the clear and indisputable evidence that Suckchez has been the worst QB in the entire NFL for the last TWO full seasons.

Unlike you Ray I can admit I was wrong about this buttfumbling bust. You will continue to defend him until the day he leaves the Jets and then you will blame everything includingsunspots on him

Face the facts, chum....he might still be on the Jets but he still sucks and it's time NOW to start fixing the offense by sending him and his 26 turnovers a season packing

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post

He is playing broadway show tunes in his IPOD.

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post

Does he not realize how big of a wuss he looks like with that headband? Do you see any other qb wearing something like that? I feel bad for the guy, this league is just too fast and too tough for him.. Qb is the Johnny Hollywood position in college but in the NFL you have to be a tough SOB to survive as qb.. Guys on D in Nfl are monsters and designed to come hard at the qb.. Mark wasn't the same after the hits he took in Baltimore, and he had a decent game vs Pitt last yr before he took big shot.. Then was downhill, in that game and for rest of the yr...

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Disturbing?? Ray....what is more disturbing is your blatent blindness yo the clear and indisputable evidence that Suckchez has been the worst QB in the entire NFL for the last TWO full seasons.

Unlike you Ray I can admit I was wrong about this buttfumbling bust. You will continue to defend him until the day he leaves the Jets and then you will blame everything includingsunspots on him

Face the facts, chum....he might still be on the Jets but he still sucks and it's time NOW to start fixing the offense by sending him and his 26 turnovers a season packing

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I noticed that shirt as well

Absolute cash money.....it's a MUST FIND

Time to cut bait
    I am usually with you on most arguments, but your constant pushing for Sanchez to be cut is ridiculous. Geno is unproven and Mcelroy is hot garbage. Just deal with it already.

Hall Of Fame
    Makes me think of Buena Vista Social Club