Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: That T-Shirt Sanchez wore Yesterday...

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Makes me proud to have him as my QB!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    That shirt is swag as hell.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    You compete to win the job!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last edited by Broadway Joe; 05-31-2013 at 09:48 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tebow is featured on the Jets main page on the Nike website -

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/nfl/new-york-jets
    Last edited by Broadway Joe; 05-31-2013 at 09:55 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway Joe View Post
    Tebow is featured on the Jets main page on the Nike website -

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/nfl/new-york-jets
    Well they have a lot of worthless shirts to sell.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    I can't believe he gets in front of a microphone wearing that headband. At least he has better taste in T-shirts than headwear.
    He's trying to release his inner Brady. If this is what he wears in an NFL locker room, it has to make you wonder what he wears in private.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Disturbing?? Ray....what is more disturbing is your blatent blindness yo the clear and indisputable evidence that Suckchez has been the worst QB in the entire NFL for the last TWO full seasons.

Unlike you Ray I can admit I was wrong about this buttfumbling bust. You will continue to defend him until the day he leaves the Jets and then you will blame everything includingsunspots on him

Face the facts, chum....he might still be on the Jets but he still sucks and it's time NOW to start fixing the offense by sending him and his 26 turnovers a season packing
    What do I need to admit I was wrong about? Rooting for Sanchez? PFFFFttt

Wish all you want, but do you have to remind everybody with every ****ing post?

The real issue is that you have become too dense to understand that the best outcome for the Jets is if Sanchez bounces back, and Smith isn't rushed into his opportunity if he isn't ready.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    Does he not realize how big of a wuss he looks like with that headband? Do you see any other qb wearing something like that? I feel bad for the guy, this league is just too fast and too tough for him.. Qb is the Johnny Hollywood position in college but in the NFL you have to be a tough SOB to survive as qb.. Guys on D in Nfl are monsters and designed to come hard at the qb.. Mark wasn't the same after the hits he took in Baltimore, and he had a decent game vs Pitt last yr before he took big shot.. Then was downhill, in that game and for rest of the yr...
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    He's trying to release his inner Brady. If this is what he wears in an NFL locker room, it has to make you wonder what he wears in private.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    What do I need to admit I was wrong about? Rooting for Sanchez? PFFFFttt

Wish all you want, but do you have to remind everybody with every ****ing post?

The real issue is that you have become too dense to understand that the best outcome for the Jets is if Sanchez bounces back, and Smith isn't rushed into his opportunity if he isn't ready.
    Yep Ray, I'm the dense one....and you're the one who thinks, somehow, that year three of 26 turnovers a year is the "best outcome" for the team I root for and love.

I may be dense (especially in it taking me two hideous lost season to see the truth) but at least I'm not blinded and irrational to think that starting this disastrous turnover machine in 2013 is the best anything

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway Joe View Post
    Does it come with the matching headband? possibly in pink?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    That's not fair lol.. Brady cried like a girl in a interview wearing a headband is not surprising.. But atleast he did it on his own time like Kerry Rhodes

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    That's not fair lol.. Brady cried like a girl in a interview wearing a headband is not surprising.. But atleast he did it on his own time like Kerry Rhodes
    Nah, these are OTA's, voluntary, therefore its his own time.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    He looks adorable in this one!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    He looks adorable in this one!

Wears it with this:

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post
    =

I'll take 2 eggs over easy with some bacon, hold the home fries...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Wears it with this:

HAHA!

Perfection!

i almost posted that

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully the dopey shirt, girly man headband and usual lack of accountability for his crappy performance will all be booted out of Florham Park as soon as it is financially do-able.

Smith, McElroy, Simms

The plan for a positive 2013 for the Jets

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    I'll take 2 eggs over easy with some bacon, hold the home fries...
    That pic is how I know mark will continue to suck donkey nuts.. Rex should have sent him to boot camp where he could maybe learn how to grow a pair of balls.. That's his biggest problem, he gets rattled.. Worried about the big hit.. See what he did after Baltimore in 11, and hit he took vs Pitt last yr.. I'm not placing blame on him, can't say I'd want to get hit by some of these monsters on D.. Jay cutler got hit more than any qb past 2 yrs ( right?) and he still got in there and took it.. Didnt worry about pressure, he waited for right time to throw even if it meant he'd get his head knocked off a second after., Eli is same way.. Farve , ben, ect is/was like that.. Seeing him wear that headband tells me he still has zero balls and will continue to be rattled..

Practice Squad
    Oswego County, Upstate NY, USA with my wife and family.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, so much hyperbole from all angles. Most of us gave up on Mark last season (I thought after watching the 2nd half of the @MIA game that maybe he wasn't what we thought/hoped and rivals hated/feared he was in 2010). But that was a horrible OC, the same old failed QB coach, a thin OL, a thin WR corps with the talented ones dropping like flies and the less talented ones dropping everything.

This year IS Mark's last chance to be a starting NFL QB. He knows it. Coaching staff knows it. Fans that don't already want him gone also know it.

Don't boo the kid to kingdom come from the 1st f***ing snap... give the kid this one last chance with a better OL, healthy WRs, and a real OC, not an OL coach who tried to run a stale, predictable offense from the 1950s-70s or an OC who was clueless how to call a gameplan other than 2-3 times per year.

If he fails, we have Geno and McElroy to look at. But those guys would likely be rebuilding projects. This is Mark's last shot and give him a chance to prove he is worth a starting job and if he fails, we move on... sheesh.... man the hate for this guy is unreal.
    Last edited by ChrisChrusher#40; 06-02-2013 at 05:29 PM.