Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Advertising Sponsorship Page

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Jungle, literally, I was staring at her gorgeous face for a very long while. She just appeals to me on a visceral level. I'm smitten.

Dead on about the image above. Definitely a "budda" face.

Stop it.

Borgo and Jungle working together. Maybe there's still hope for the Middle East Peace process.

If I see Ray Ray and TX +1'ing each other, I'm going to buy a lottery ticket. And then I'll go to the lottery thread for advice on how to spend it.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    What a gal.

Glad to see JI's testosterone level return to normal. Will this thread also serve as the 2013 Summer Hotties thread?
    If there is interest, I could start a 2013 installment of the Summer Hotties Thread sometime next week. Or, someone else can kick it off.

Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Borgo and Jungle working together. Maybe there's still hope for the Middle East Peace process.

If I see Ray Ray and TX +1'ing each other, I'm going to buy a lottery ticket. And then I'll go to the lottery thread for advice on how to spend it.
    LOL. Good luck on that one.

As JI.com's models of tolerance and gentility , Jungle and I have put our past differences behind us. Honestly, I don't think he gets enough credit for his sarcasm and humor.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    If there is interest, I could start a 2013 installment of the Summer Hotties Thread sometime next week. Or, someone else can kick it off.

LOL. Good luck on that one.

As JI.com's models of tolerance and gentility , Jungle and I have put our past differences behind us. Honestly, I don't think he gets enough credit for his sarcasm and humor.
    That's humour....

How you balalaika me now? Don't tell me her left knee looks like Dr. Zaius!

I would invade her steppe, carpet bombing it until she sued for peace to stop the missile onslaught...later when we mutually agreed to be berthing partners I would trust but verify she was again ready for docking...those long lithe fingers at the control

Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 06-01-2013 at 11:46 AM.

Bewildered Beast
    common keep your comrade warm

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post

TROLOLOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    That's humour....

I would invade her steppe, carpet bombing it until she sued for peace to stop the missile onslaught...later when we mutually agreed to be berthing partners I would trust but verify she was again ready for docking...those long lithe fingers at the control

LOL. It really does.

That chick is rockin'. For me, it's all about her spectacular mirabelle plum of a mouth.