Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 43

Thread: beach club milf

  1. #1
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,630

    beach club milf

    There is always some guy tired if his wife's crap.

    Yes I've been drinking.
    Last edited by Fishooked; 06-01-2013 at 06:55 PM.

  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,065
    And speaking of sausage.

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,630
    [IMG]Yes that is my aquatic ape leg in the photo.
    Last edited by Fishooked; 06-01-2013 at 06:56 PM.

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,541
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    There is always some guy tired if his wife's crap.

    Yes I've been drinking.
    I thought they closed Lake Ronkonkoma to bathers?

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Cape Coral, FL
    Posts
    1,071
    Dude really? You need a vacation to some sort of resort, or south Florida. If that's your wife then congrats she seems to run the show efficiently whilst you relax.

  6. #6
    It just LOOKS loud and obnoxious there. I'd need a set of those gun range headphones.

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,630
    The broad in the photo is yelling at her husband to get moving .
    He doesn't budge for 20 minutes llol

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    The broad in the photo is yelling at her husband to get moving .
    He doesn't budge for 20 minutes llol
    HA! I KNEW that's what was happening!

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,128
    They all look like they could use a membership to Curves.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post


    Yes I've been drinking.
    No offense to the woman in the image (I really am trying), but MILF? You do know what the acronym means, right? In no way do I want to do the "F" part. Too squat and looks like she'd be b1tchy.

    I will tell you that I was stopped in my tracks by a gorgeous, full-lipped, Latina, maybe 22-23 years old, in cutoffs, this afternoon in Lowe's. Had my wife not been in my presence--and had I a time machine to take 30 years off of my life--I may have asked her to dinner or onto my face. What an insanely hot female.

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,270
    Any person - man or woman - wearing white sunglasses is automatically a cvnt.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Any person - man or woman - wearing white sunglasses is automatically a cvnt.
    +1

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,525
    Sarah Palin is in your beach club?

  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,685
    The lady in question has potential to fvck like a bucking bronco, in my judgement. Definitely a cvnt. Wouldn't date.

    And what's worse is dudes wearing white sunglasses. That screams 'I'm le ghey!'. Idiots.

  15. #15
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,251
    What kind of rack are we talkin

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    No offense to the woman in the image (I really am trying), but MILF? You do know what the acronym means, right? In no way do I want to do the "F" part. Too squat and looks like she'd be b1tchy.

    I will tell you that I was stopped in my tracks by a gorgeous, full-lipped, Latina, maybe 22-23 years old, in cutoffs, this afternoon in Lowe's. Had my wife not been in my presence--and had I a time machine to take 30 years off of my life--I may have asked her to dinner or onto my face. What an insanely hot female.
    If Borgo is turning down something, then she must be awful

    Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

  17. #17
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,630
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    It just LOOKS loud and obnoxious there. I'd need a set of those gun range headphones.
    Any please with lots of kids usually is. You either learn to tune it out, or you fake your own death and skip town.

    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    No offense to the woman in the image (I really am trying), but MILF? You do know what the acronym means, right? In no way do I want to do the "F" part. Too squat and looks like she'd be b1tchy.

    You have to relax. You have your standards, I have mine. First off, this was taken by a half-in the bag Polak guy on a cell phone, trying not to look like Im taking a picture with a cell phone.

    Of course she looks like she'd be *****y. Nail her sure, but not marry and listen to her problems. Sorry but for the vast majority of us poor bastards
    standards get lower, they just do.

  18. #18
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,251
    June 1, 2013: Hampur reaches a new low in creepiness

  19. #19
    That poor bastard on his back looks to be getting an earful. Is her voice as annoying as she looks?

    That being said...no question I would pour the coals to her. Mayhaps a donkey punch to finish though. That could rectify the *****yness.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Any person - man or woman - wearing white sunglasses is automatically a cvnt.
    LOL. Unless they are in the road company of Xanadu. Oh, alright, yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by frankiepapa View Post
    If Borgo is turning down something, then she must be awful

    Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    LOL!! What a wonderful reputation I possess, huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post

    You have to relax. You have your standards, I have mine. First off, this was taken by a half-in the bag Polak guy on a cell phone, trying not to look like Im taking a picture with a cell phone.

    Of course she looks like she'd be *****y. Nail her sure, but not marry and listen to her problems. Sorry but for the vast majority of us poor bastards
    standards get lower, they just do.
    LOL!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    June 1, 2013: Hampur reaches a new low in creepiness
    LOL!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post
    That poor bastard on his back looks to be getting an earful. Is her voice as annoying as she looks?

    That being said...no question I would pour the coals to her. Mayhaps a donkey punch to finish though. That could rectify the *****yness.
    LMFAO!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us