Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 43

Thread: beach club milf

  1. #21
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,920
    Damnit, I missed the pitchers.


    You guys are being way to hard on Fish. Kudos to him on actually taking any pics. Aside from Stokes, the majority of the Hampur gets all shook when it comes time to snap a pic of some female. It's as if you're all afraid of having something happen to your post counts or something. Buncha wimmens...

  2. #22
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,311
    If ever there was a woman who needed a turkey slap it's that one

    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Damnit, I missed the pitchers.


    You guys are being way to hard on Fish. Kudos to him on actually taking any pics. Aside from Stokes, the majority of the Hampur gets all shook when it comes time to snap a pic of some female. It's as if you're all afraid of having something happen to your post counts or something. Buncha wimmens...
    TRusT ME!

    There is NOTHING more that I'd like to do than post pics of my Crazy Eye ex in that Jodias thread!

    I just can't though... NO CHANCE i wouldn't only get banned, but all of my posts would be gone. FVCK! I'd probably have the negativ3 equivalent of Borgo's pre-hotties-genocide post count.

    I'd NEVER break even!




    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH HOW I WANT TO!!!!! SOOTH, PLEASE allow full frontal just this one time in the Jodias thread! I'm telling you ALL!
    You wouldn't believe the crazy eye comparison!
    I could have been Travis! I'M A SURVIVOR!!!!

    Fish or Cross could easily put a merkin on her! Lets giterdone!

  4. #24
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,780
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Any person - man or woman - wearing white sunglasses is automatically a cvnt.
    Bone or Ecru?

  5. #25
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,780
    Quote Originally Posted by frankiepapa View Post
    If Borgo is turning down something, then she must be awful

    Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    LOL

  6. #26
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Damnit, I missed the pitchers.


    You guys are being way to hard on Fish. Kudos to him on actually taking any pics. Aside from Stokes, the majority of the Hampur gets all shook when it comes time to snap a pic of some female. It's as if you're all afraid of having something happen to your post counts or something. Buncha wimmens...
    where are the damn Pictures!

  7. #27
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,768
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    TRusT ME!

    There is NOTHING more that I'd like to do than post pics of my Crazy Eye ex in that Jodias thread!

    I just can't though... NO CHANCE i wouldn't only get banned, but all of my posts would be gone. FVCK! I'd probably have the negativ3 equivalent of Borgo's pre-hotties-genocide post count.

    I'd NEVER break even!




    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH HOW I WANT TO!!!!! SOOTH, PLEASE allow full frontal just this one time in the Jodias thread! I'm telling you ALL!
    You wouldn't believe the crazy eye comparison!
    I could have been Travis! I'M A SURVIVOR!!!!

    Fish or Cross could easily put a merkin on her! Lets giterdone!
    Get out your MS Paint skills and scribble a black bar over the advertiser offending parts.

    Then post pic.

    Git er done.

  8. #28
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,307
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Get out your MS Paint skills and scribble a black bar over the advertiser offending parts.

    Then post pic.

    Git er done.
    It's that simple.

  9. #29
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,198
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    It's that simple.
    Yep.

    He can even PM someone the pics and have them for him.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    where are the damn Pictures!
    +1

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Get out your MS Paint skills and scribble a black bar over the advertiser offending parts.

    Then post pic.

    Git er done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    It's that simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Yep.

    He can even PM someone the pics and have them for him.
    teh Hampur will testify to my HOF-level ms paint skillz.


    so yeah, send them pics my way

  12. #32
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Damnit, I missed the pitchers.


    You guys are being way to hard on Fish. Kudos to him on actually taking any pics. Aside from Stokes, the majority of the Hampur gets all shook when it comes time to snap a pic of some female. It's as if you're all afraid of having something happen to your post counts or something. Buncha wimmens...
    You didn't miss much, really...I thought it'd be funny to post some random broad for some laughs but it wasn't worth the time or the effort.

  13. #33
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    TRusT ME!

    There is NOTHING more that I'd like to do than post pics of my Crazy Eye ex in that Jodias thread!

    I just can't though... NO CHANCE i wouldn't only get banned, but all of my posts would be gone. FVCK! I'd probably have the negativ3 equivalent of Borgo's pre-hotties-genocide post count.

    I'd NEVER break even!




    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH HOW I WANT TO!!!!! SOOTH, PLEASE allow full frontal just this one time in the Jodias thread! I'm telling you ALL!
    You wouldn't believe the crazy eye comparison!
    I could have been Travis! I'M A SURVIVOR!!!!

    Fish or Cross could easily put a merkin on her! Lets giterdone!
    Pls pm me re pics and I will put together the exemption application to the boss.

  14. #34
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,312
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    June 1, 2013: Hampur reaches a new low in creepiness
    A new low... maybe... but the I don't think we have quite "Jacques Cousteaued" the potential depths of creepiness quite yet.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    A new low... maybe... but the I don't think we have quite "Jacques Cousteaued" the potential depths of creepiness quite yet.
    "Selena Gomez: The Merkin Years". Or, "The Jennette McCurdy Selfies File".

  16. #36
    No pics of the milf or the crazy eyed ex?


  17. #37
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,101
    dear god, there are still no pictures in this thread?! just the usual mindless banter of the Hampur's jackoff artists.

  18. #38
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    "The Jennette McCurdy Selfies File".
    I was not sure how this one would turn out with that somewhat giant pumpkin head. Still on the bubble...but could be good. Needs to keep the weight down.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    I was not sure how this one would turn out with that somewhat giant pumpkin head. Still on the bubble...but could be good. Needs to keep the weight down.
    Latest:


  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    "Selena Gomez: The Merkin Years".
    sweet lord, there will be a worldwide chafing epidemic the day Selena does nudity and/or naked pics of hers are released.


    I've been buying gallons of lotion in anticipation of this glorious event, which will no doubt produce a shortage of lubricant in all major drugstores, suppermarket chains and other affiliated businesses.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us