Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 180

Thread: Sanchez had fewer poor throws than Flacco, tied with Brady

  1. #21
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,242
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Rahmond never questions anything. He could walk in on 10Penny banging his wife and he'd still shout at the top of his lungs, "SHE STILL GIVES ME THE BEST CHANCE TO BE HAPPY!".

    Dude is a straight boon.
    I'm just breaking his balls.

    he's actually grown on me a bit.

  2. #22
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,790
    Post Thanks / Like
    So he's ranked 27th in the league, and this is a good thing?

    Nice spin job.

  3. #23
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    I'm just breaking his balls.

    he's actually grown on me a bit.
    So fun, lol. He gets so angry the second you don't guzzle the kool aid.

  4. #24
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Posts
    5,626
    Post Thanks / Like
    how many of those throws for tom brady were "throw aways"

  5. #25
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,178
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Down, Set, Haiku View Post
    And LOL @ this green and white knight, aka Ray "Don Quixote" Ray. He's got on his rusty armor and rides astride Rocinante Sanchez, his broken down, nag of a QB who he tries to sell to gullible idiots is still a powerful champion steed. Just one thing Donnie, we're just windmills sitting here in the field enjoying the day. We don't need your asinine delusional harassment. We ain't the dragons in your head, capisce?




    Say's the jackass leader of the "I'm a long suffering Jet fan, so I know" club.

    Save it Down Upset Susie

  6. #26
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,178
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Ray..I bet you have a fathead of Mark and Vlad on your wall.

    Unbridled, unquestioned devotion.
    A bet you would lose. This isn't about Sanchez, this is about having a clue, which many of the sheep in this thread don't have.

    Sanchez blew chunks last year, have I ever admitted otherwise? But there was a lot more to the problems that I believe too many here don't know enough about.

    Writing him off is just ignorant. He may very well never get back to where he needs to be, or should be, but I'm rooting for him, I still think he is a player that can become the QB he was once drafted to be and has shown flashes of being.

  7. #27
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    2,185
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by parafly View Post
    So he's ranked 27th in the league, and this is a good thing?

    Nice spin job.
    Was thinking the same thing

  8. #28
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,178
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    So fun, lol. He gets so angry the second you don't guzzle the kool aid.
    No Jr, that isn't it, you're still doing it wrong.

  9. #29
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    257
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Z 6 View Post
    how many of those throws for tom brady were "throw aways"
    Exactly! Something Sanchez doesn't do.

    This was a dumb article. Good qbs throw the ball away to avoid sacks and turnovers so their bad throw numbers are inflated. Much more important are completion percentage, completion percentage beyond ten yards and completion percentage in tight coverage.

    Or how about a ratio of completion rate to turnovers; Sanchez might be last in the league.

  10. #30
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,178
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Ray simply has no clue about what he is looking at. Either that or he simply does not watch the games.


    I flush a bigger clue than you'll have every day.

  11. #31
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,295
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post


    I flush a bigger clue than you'll have every day.
    Contributing no doubt to your permanent state or walking cluelessness.

  12. #32
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    683
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post


    Say's the jackass leader of the "I'm a long suffering Jet fan, so I know" club.

    Save it Down Upset Susie
    Can you ever react to someone disagreeing with your viewpoint without calling them names you snivelling, brown-nosing little c**k-sucker? It's extremely apparent you don't have anything close to the sufficient wit to even attempt to insult someone on the sly, so you have no choice but to be a profane, silly, disgusting, stubborn @$$hole, so you flex your keyboard muscles and resort to sounding like the idiot drunk across the street that's shouting juvenile incoherent insults at people as they pass by.

    And before you try pulling some "kettle calling the pot black" s**t, who asked you to put on your plastic toy badge, come patrol in this thread, and call people who are fed up with Sanchez "sheep" ?

  13. #33
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    17,790
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Rahmond never questions anything. He could walk in on 10Penny banging his wife and he'd still shout at the top of his lungs, "SHE STILL GIVES ME THE BEST CHANCE TO BE HAPPY!".

    Dude is a straight boon.
    top lel

  14. #34
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,178
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Down, Set, Haiku View Post
    Can you ever react to someone disagreeing with your viewpoint without calling them names you snivelling, brown-nosing little c**k-sucker? It's extremely apparent you don't have anything close to the sufficient wit to even attempt to insult someone on the sly, so you have no choice but to be a profane, silly, disgusting, stubborn @$$hole, so you flex your keyboard muscles and resort to sounding like the idiot drunk across the street that's shouting juvenile incoherent insults at people as they pass by.

    And before you try pulling some "kettle calling the pot black" s**t, who asked you to put on your plastic toy badge, come patrol in this thread, and call people who are fed up with Sanchez "sheep" ?
    Sure, I can react just fine.

    But when a self-aggrandizing chump like yourself rips off a response using "delusional" and "asinine," that goes down as throwing the first stone in my book...

    And I have to ask, who the **** am I "brown-nosing" on this board you windbag little asshat?

    Before climbing up on your little pedestal, try holding on to the railing.
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 06-02-2013 at 10:38 PM.

  15. #35
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,295
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Sure, I can react just fine.

    But when a self-aggrandizing chump like yourself rips off a response using "delusional" and "asinine," that goes down as throwing the first stone in my book...

    And I have to ask, who the **** am I "brown-nosing" on this board you windbag little asshat?

    Before climbing up on your little pedestal, try holding on to the railing.
    Vaginitis acting up again Ray?

  16. #36
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    683
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Sure, I can react just fine.

    But when a self-aggrandizing chump like yourself rips off a response using "delusional" and "asinine," that goes down as throwing the first stone in my book...

    And I have to ask, who the **** am I "brown-nosing" on this board you windbag little asshat?

    Before climbing up on your little pedestal, try holding on to the railing.
    LOL... You're such a joke. Multiple posters in this thread alone are clowning your dumb-@ss yet you get on us for not being intelligent fans. But over the years that's how you've been treated in many a thread, so lemme stop wasting my time with Captain Jet over here (what's your take on Woddy's payroll again??) and talk with someone who has a bone of objectivity within their makeup. I have no reason to be part of it since you're absolutely sickening and I would rather we not communicate AT ALL, but I sure hope the insult train continues to get run on your @ss like it's been so far in this thread. I could use a few more lulz.

  17. #37
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,178
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Down, Set, Haiku View Post
    LOL... You're such a joke. Multiple posters in this thread alone are clowning your dumb-@ss yet you get on us for not being intelligent fans. But over the years that's how you've been treated in many a thread, so lemme stop wasting my time with Captain Jet over here (what's your take on Woddy's payroll again??) and talk with someone who has a bone of objectivity within their makeup. I have no reason to be part of it since you're absolutely sickening and would rather we not communicate AT ALL, but I sure hope the insult train continues to get run on your @ss like it's been so far in this thread. I could use a few more lulz.
    Ooooh, the same 2 or 3 are going to "run" my ass on a message board...

    Save your crap.

    Look in the mirror chump, I'm not doing anything different than you're doing in this thread. The only blokes in this thread speaking up are the same few, including yourself who take it to a personal level. I can play that game too. I'll bring it right back. You chumps love to thump your chests, it's a match about who can scream the loudest. With me, it's about football. The problem I have basically comes down to the problem I have with the NY fan, the same blowhards in this thread, you being one of the ring leaders, the self-entitlement, the same clowns who run down to the field level seats to scream profanities in the faces of the players and coaches as they walk off the field, yeah, you same tough guys as your perched from protection knowing full well they can't do a thing to defend themselves... It's embarrassing and disgusting, as is the act of many on the internet boards, the radio talk shows, etc... Get over yourself.
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 06-02-2013 at 10:59 PM.

  18. #38
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,178
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Vaginitis acting up again Ray?
    I'm sure if Susie needs his lapdog, he'll give you a ring.

  19. #39
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,295
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    I'm sure if Susie needs his lapdog, he'll give you a ring.
    Awww Ray.... Your comebacks are so... practiced. It is as if you developed mad rhetorical skillz from a fortune cookie discard pile somewhere. This is all you have, really?

  20. #40
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,178
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Awww Ray.... Your comebacks are so... practiced. It is as if you developed mad rhetorical skillz from a fortune cookie discard pile somewhere. This is all you have, really?
    Sorry, I don't have time for the neighborhood sidekick, bigger fish to fry.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us