Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Sanchez had fewer poor throws than Flacco, tied with Brady

Quote Originally Posted by GreenWave View Post
    Not trying to tell you how to act or anything, but the second post is 50X better than the first one, which did nothing but derail the thread for 3 pages. Just sayin.

While I'm down on Sanchez at the moment, I won't disagree with anything you said with the last post.
    LOL, yeah, well, fair enough. But let's not act like this board doesn't like to dish it out. What escalated were the comments made at me after this, which I mean, c'mon, there are far worse things said on this board...

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    All I'm suggesting and somewhat hoping for, is Sanchez steps it up big time this year and responds. I hope Smith impresses early too, it would be a great situation for the Jets to have.
    100% AGREED

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    What sane Jets Fan can disagree with this!!!!!

Only the 99 percent of sane Jet fans who have seen the last two.seasons and do not wish to have to see "BUTTFUMBLE PART III" this autumn at theaters everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Only the 99 percent of sane Jet fans who have seen the last two.seasons and do not wish to have to see "BUTTFUMBLE PART III" this autumn at theaters everywhere
    You see SG3, this is where you and I differ. We both agree that Sanchez sucks. No argument here.

But you seem to have a genuine dislike for Sanchez at this point. Like he's some sort of criminal.

I do not share the same thoughts.

Mark Sanchez is likely going to be a part of the 2013 NYJ. I doubt that they can get rid of him.

While he is a member of this team, I support him being in an open QB competition for the starters job. If he's on the team, what sense would it make to do anything otherwise?

I think Sanchez is a nice kid. He's just incompetent when it comes to his job and that's no criminal offense.

I agree with Ray Ray and hope Sanchez can turn things around. If he's on the team and you cannot change that, why would you want him not to succeed?

Jets Insider VIP
    Please merge thread with the old, "Its Marks 4th year in the league. He is going to turn into Eli Manning and Drew Brees this year" threads.

thanks.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    You see SG3, this is where you and I differ. We both agree that Sanchez sucks. No argument here.

But you seem to have a genuine dislike for Sanchez at this point. Like he's some sort of criminal.

Mark Sanchez is likely going to be a part of the 2013 NYJ. I doubt that they can get rid of him.

While he is a member of this team, I support him being in an open QB competition for the starters job. If he's on the team, what sense would it make to do anything otherwise?

I think Sanchez is a nice kid. He's just incompetent when it comes to his job and that's no criminal offense.

I agree with Ray Ray and hope Sanchez can turn things around. If he's on the team and you cannot change that, why would you want him not to succeed?
    and here is where we honestly disagree

I think he will NOT be a part of the Jets in 2013 because he will be a huge negative IF he should start and an even bigger negative if he is the backup to any of the others... (anyone who saw him doodling angrily on that clipboard while McElroy led the Jets to a comeback victory after replacing him last season can easily see this).

I think the financial cost is the same to release him NOW in June as to keep him around for this season and I am hoping the Jets cut bait and move on.

I have nothing against him personally except for having to personally suffer through paying good money to watch him absolutely suck for the last two seasons pissing away game after game after game

You are obviously more patient than I am with viewing such disasters. I hope Smith solves this problem by making it apparent that he is the Jets starting QB for 2013 and the future

Didnt you say he should give back his salary?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Didnt you say he should give back his salary?
    would it be possible for you to just go chow down on that box of donuts, troll and let Jet fans discuss something that involves Jet football

would it be possible for you to just go chow down on that box of donuts, troll and let Jet fans discuss something that involves Jet football
    +1

Undrafted Free Agent

yeah but, can Flacco or Brady do this....

+2

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    +1

I thought you had me on ignore?

Jets Insider VIP
    I don't have anybodyon ignore...besides you're way too oversized to fit

Jets Insider VIP
    Ummmmm I think you prove my point!!!

Good Grief!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    I apologize

I didn't realize your point was that ALL sane Jet fans want never to see another offensive snap with Buttfumble6 at QB.

I must have misinterpreted it

and here is where we honestly disagree

I think he will NOT be a part of the Jets in 2013 because he will be a huge negative IF he should start and an even bigger negative if he is the backup to any of the others... (anyone who saw him doodling angrily on that clipboard while McElroy led the Jets to a comeback victory after replacing him last season can easily see this).

I think the financial cost is the same to release him NOW in June as to keep him around for this season and I am hoping the Jets cut bait and move on.

I have nothing against him personally except for having to personally suffer through paying good money to watch him absolutely suck for the last two seasons pissing away game after game after game

You are obviously more patient than I am with viewing such disasters. I hope Smith solves this problem by making it apparent that he is the Jets starting QB for 2013 and the future
    I don't disagree with most of your points. I just think it isn't possible for the Jets to release him. I'll believe that when I see it has happened.

I've already gone through all of the thoughts I have about this situation. If he were a man, he would give back the money so he prove himself and actually earned it. The fact that he isn't giving any money back proves to me that he doesn't believe he's even capable of playing well. He's got the death grip on his last paycheck.

However, we cannot control what Tanny did. Come hell or high water, Sanchez is getting 8.25 million from Woody Johnson this season.

So where we cannot control or do anything about it whatsoever, I might as well hope for the best. Likely I think his presence will do exactly what you are saying, but it still won't change.

So call me crazy if you choose, but I'm going to hope that Sanchez, at the very least, can be a positive influence on young Geno Smith. Maybe he can actually win the job?

If he does, then I am going to 'root for him, not because I think he can do it (I don't), but because I want to root for my team to win.

Jets Insider VIP
    His idiotic contract costs the same if kept or cut now that June 1 has past. And I believe it is applied to next years cap.

My point is, both productivity and team building will be much better if Idzik gives him the boot, IMO

If he were a man, he would give back the money so he prove himself and actually earned it. The fact that he isn't giving any money back proves to me that he doesn't believe he's even capable of playing well.
    Are you really this dumb? Do you under stand what a contact is?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

i believe there will be open competition with MS & GS ... i would love for GS to step up and grab the bull by the horns ... that being said i would expect him not to be ready ... yet ... and MS will be our week 1 QB (by default)