Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 180

Thread: Sanchez had fewer poor throws than Flacco, tied with Brady

  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenWave View Post
    Not trying to tell you how to act or anything, but the second post is 50X better than the first one, which did nothing but derail the thread for 3 pages. Just sayin.

    While I'm down on Sanchez at the moment, I won't disagree with anything you said with the last post.
    LOL, yeah, well, fair enough. But let's not act like this board doesn't like to dish it out. What escalated were the comments made at me after this, which I mean, c'mon, there are far worse things said on this board...

  2. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    All I'm suggesting and somewhat hoping for, is Sanchez steps it up big time this year and responds. I hope Smith impresses early too, it would be a great situation for the Jets to have.
    100% AGREED

  3. #123
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    What sane Jets Fan can disagree with this!!!!!

    Only the 99 percent of sane Jet fans who have seen the last two.seasons and do not wish to have to see "BUTTFUMBLE PART III" this autumn at theaters everywhere

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Only the 99 percent of sane Jet fans who have seen the last two.seasons and do not wish to have to see "BUTTFUMBLE PART III" this autumn at theaters everywhere
    You see SG3, this is where you and I differ. We both agree that Sanchez sucks. No argument here.

    But you seem to have a genuine dislike for Sanchez at this point. Like he's some sort of criminal.

    I do not share the same thoughts.

    Mark Sanchez is likely going to be a part of the 2013 NYJ. I doubt that they can get rid of him.

    While he is a member of this team, I support him being in an open QB competition for the starters job. If he's on the team, what sense would it make to do anything otherwise?

    I think Sanchez is a nice kid. He's just incompetent when it comes to his job and that's no criminal offense.

    I agree with Ray Ray and hope Sanchez can turn things around. If he's on the team and you cannot change that, why would you want him not to succeed?

  5. #125
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    9,020
    Please merge thread with the old, "Its Marks 4th year in the league. He is going to turn into Eli Manning and Drew Brees this year" threads.

    thanks.

  6. #126
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    You see SG3, this is where you and I differ. We both agree that Sanchez sucks. No argument here.

    But you seem to have a genuine dislike for Sanchez at this point. Like he's some sort of criminal.

    I do not share the same thoughts.

    Mark Sanchez is likely going to be a part of the 2013 NYJ. I doubt that they can get rid of him.

    While he is a member of this team, I support him being in an open QB competition for the starters job. If he's on the team, what sense would it make to do anything otherwise?

    I think Sanchez is a nice kid. He's just incompetent when it comes to his job and that's no criminal offense.

    I agree with Ray Ray and hope Sanchez can turn things around. If he's on the team and you cannot change that, why would you want him not to succeed?
    and here is where we honestly disagree

    I think he will NOT be a part of the Jets in 2013 because he will be a huge negative IF he should start and an even bigger negative if he is the backup to any of the others... (anyone who saw him doodling angrily on that clipboard while McElroy led the Jets to a comeback victory after replacing him last season can easily see this).

    I think the financial cost is the same to release him NOW in June as to keep him around for this season and I am hoping the Jets cut bait and move on.

    I have nothing against him personally except for having to personally suffer through paying good money to watch him absolutely suck for the last two seasons pissing away game after game after game

    You are obviously more patient than I am with viewing such disasters. I hope Smith solves this problem by making it apparent that he is the Jets starting QB for 2013 and the future

  7. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    You see SG3, this is where you and I differ. We both agree that Sanchez sucks. No argument here.

    But you seem to have a genuine dislike for Sanchez at this point. Like he's some sort of criminal.

    I do not share the same thoughts.

    I think Sanchez is a nice kid. He's just incompetent when it comes to his job and that's no criminal offense.
    Didnt you say he should give back his salary?

  8. #128
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,219
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Didnt you say he should give back his salary?
    would it be possible for you to just go chow down on that box of donuts, troll and let Jet fans discuss something that involves Jet football

  9. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    would it be possible for you to just go chow down on that box of donuts, troll and let Jet fans discuss something that involves Jet football
    +1

  10. #130
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Charleston, WV
    Posts
    188

    yeah but, can Flacco or Brady do this....


  11. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    would it be possible for you to just go chow down on that box of donuts, troll and let Jet fans discuss something that involves Jet football
    +2

  12. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    +1

  13. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    would it be possible for you to just go chow down on that box of donuts, troll and let Jet fans discuss something that involves Jet football
    I thought you had me on ignore?

  14. #134
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,219
    I don't have anybodyon ignore...besides you're way too oversized to fit

  15. #135
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,343
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Only the 99 percent of sane Jet fans who have seen the last two.seasons and do not wish to have to see "BUTTFUMBLE PART III" this autumn at theaters everywhere
    Ummmmm I think you prove my point!!!

    Good Grief!!!

  16. #136
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,219
    I apologize

    I didn't realize your point was that ALL sane Jet fans want never to see another offensive snap with Buttfumble6 at QB.

    I must have misinterpreted it

  17. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    and here is where we honestly disagree

    I think he will NOT be a part of the Jets in 2013 because he will be a huge negative IF he should start and an even bigger negative if he is the backup to any of the others... (anyone who saw him doodling angrily on that clipboard while McElroy led the Jets to a comeback victory after replacing him last season can easily see this).

    I think the financial cost is the same to release him NOW in June as to keep him around for this season and I am hoping the Jets cut bait and move on.

    I have nothing against him personally except for having to personally suffer through paying good money to watch him absolutely suck for the last two seasons pissing away game after game after game

    You are obviously more patient than I am with viewing such disasters. I hope Smith solves this problem by making it apparent that he is the Jets starting QB for 2013 and the future
    I don't disagree with most of your points. I just think it isn't possible for the Jets to release him. I'll believe that when I see it has happened.

    I've already gone through all of the thoughts I have about this situation. If he were a man, he would give back the money so he prove himself and actually earned it. The fact that he isn't giving any money back proves to me that he doesn't believe he's even capable of playing well. He's got the death grip on his last paycheck.

    However, we cannot control what Tanny did. Come hell or high water, Sanchez is getting 8.25 million from Woody Johnson this season.

    So where we cannot control or do anything about it whatsoever, I might as well hope for the best. Likely I think his presence will do exactly what you are saying, but it still won't change.

    So call me crazy if you choose, but I'm going to hope that Sanchez, at the very least, can be a positive influence on young Geno Smith. Maybe he can actually win the job?

    If he does, then I am going to 'root for him, not because I think he can do it (I don't), but because I want to root for my team to win.

  18. #138
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,219
    His idiotic contract costs the same if kept or cut now that June 1 has past. And I believe it is applied to next years cap.

    My point is, both productivity and team building will be much better if Idzik gives him the boot, IMO

  19. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    If he were a man, he would give back the money so he prove himself and actually earned it. The fact that he isn't giving any money back proves to me that he doesn't believe he's even capable of playing well.
    Are you really this dumb? Do you under stand what a contact is?

  20. #140
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Atlanta via NJ
    Posts
    8,285
    i believe there will be open competition with MS & GS ... i would love for GS to step up and grab the bull by the horns ... that being said i would expect him not to be ready ... yet ... and MS will be our week 1 QB (by default)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us