Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 73

Thread: I-5 Bridge Collapse Shows Bridge Repair Needs Across U.S

  1. #41
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Question, Where's ALL the money that's been put in the highway "trust" fund??? every country in world say thankee!!!

  2. #42
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by acepepe View Post
    One Question, Where's ALL the money that's been put in the highway "trust" fund??? every country in world say thankee!!!
    RIPPED!!!

  3. #43
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by acepepe View Post
    One Question, Where's ALL the money that's been put in the highway "trust" fund??? every country in world say thankee!!!
    Michelle has it.

  4. #44
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    Please go back and read your initial post to me and my response. Then explain why 3/4 of your post above has nothing to do with what I wrote.


    I did. You are single mindedly all over Halliburton as if Dick Cheney was controlling everything. HAL was involved in government projects LONG before Cheney was CEO.
    My recent post outlines OTHER companies selling to the gov as well. (I am able to address more than one concept at a time). EVERY one of them is way bigger than HAL. All are in states under the boot of Democratic senators and congressmen.

  5. #45
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Michelle has it.

    No, actually she already spent it on vacations. Many OUTSIDE the U.S.
    I guess that's "international relations".

  6. #46
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    No, actually she already spent it on vacations. Many OUTSIDE the U.S.
    OMG. She went on vacation OUTSIDE THE US???

  7. #47
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4906183]OMG. She went on vacationS With her posse or entourage. Or what ever the parlance of the day is in the hip-hop culture she and Barrack are so fond of. [COLOR="Red"]OUTSIDE THE US??? [/QUOTE


    Fided Daddyo!

  8. #48
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    OMG. She went on vacation OUTSIDE THE US???

    As First Lady, what is wrong with having a U.S. vacation? There are no places to go? Or has she already been to them all on her never ending holiday time along with her two little darlings.
    It's funny how much time she spend away from the Emir. Perhaps a rift?

  9. #49
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    As First Lady, what is wrong with having a U.S. vacation? There are no places to go? Or has she already been to them all on her never ending holiday time along with her two little commies in training.
    It's funny how much time she spend away from the Emir. Perhaps a rift?
    The new color of Amerrikka Blue and white no longer necessary or needed

  10. #50
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by acepepe View Post
    The new color of Amerrikka Blue and white no longer necessary or needed
    What exactly do you do that helps our country?

  11. #51
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    What exactly do you do that helps our country?
    I try to keep JACKHOLES in check.

  12. #52
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by acepepe View Post
    I try to keep JACKHOLES in check.
    So nothing. gotcha

  13. #53
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    What exactly do you do that helps our country?
    Lets talk about what I don't and never will do; I don't go to foreign counties and denigrate or call my country arrogant in places where America blood has been spilled keeping people free. I don't authorize the shipment of billions of American taxpayer dollars to the Muslim brotherhood. I don't have a POS wife that has no pride in the country that has educated her,gratis.I don't have to little brats that take their FRIENDS to Mexico on the dime of others. I don't send guns to Mexico so kids will be killed to prove a political point to push an agenda. I can go on for days.

  14. #54
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    So nothing. gotcha
    This coming from one who take marching orders from TWO America hating pieces of human excrement?? I'm flattered!

  15. #55
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    One thing you seem to forget you would never be important enough for anyone to care about what you say or do.


    Quote Originally Posted by acepepe View Post
    Lets talk about what I don't and never will do; I don't go to foreign counties and denigrate or call my country arrogant in places where America blood has been spilled keeping people free. I don't authorize the shipment of billions of American taxpayer dollars to the Muslim brotherhood. I don't have a POS wife that has no pride in the country that has educated her,gratis.I don't have to little brats that take their FRIENDS to Mexico on the dime of others. I don't send guns to Mexico so kids will be killed to prove a political point to push an agenda. I can go on for days.

  16. #56
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    One thing you seem to forget you would never be important enough for anyone to care about what you say or do.
    WTF do you know?? You have no idea whom I my have educated or influenced.
    People like me who live a decent life without begging the government for personal protection and handout must bug the sht out of you.

  17. #57
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by acepepe View Post
    WTF do you know?? You have no idea whom I my have educated or influenced.
    People like me who live a decent life without begging the government for personal protection and handout must bug the sht out of you.
    Uh oh, did I hit a nerve?

  18. #58
    All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,264
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    One thing you seem to forget you would never be important enough for anyone to care about what you say or do.
    I care.....

  19. #59
    All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,264
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    What exactly do you do that helps our country?
    He stays off the government tit....

  20. #60
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanPatsFan View Post
    He stays off the government tit....
    And you know this how?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us