Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I-5 Bridge Collapse Shows Bridge Repair Needs Across U.S

One Question, Where's ALL the money that's been put in the highway "trust" fund??? every country in world say thankee!!!

Quote Originally Posted by acepepe View Post
    One Question, Where's ALL the money that's been put in the highway "trust" fund??? every country in world say thankee!!!
    RIPPED!!!

Michelle has it.

Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    Please go back and read your initial post to me and my response. Then explain why 3/4 of your post above has nothing to do with what I wrote.

I did. You are single mindedly all over Halliburton as if Dick Cheney was controlling everything. HAL was involved in government projects LONG before Cheney was CEO.
    My recent post outlines OTHER companies selling to the gov as well. (I am able to address more than one concept at a time). EVERY one of them is way bigger than HAL. All are in states under the boot of Democratic senators and congressmen.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Michelle has it.

No, actually she already spent it on vacations. Many OUTSIDE the U.S.
    I guess that's "international relations".

Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    No, actually she already spent it on vacations. Many OUTSIDE the U.S.
    OMG. She went on vacation OUTSIDE THE US???

[QUOTE=FF2®;4906183]OMG. She went on vacationS With her posse or entourage. Or what ever the parlance of the day is in the hip-hop culture she and Barrack are so fond of. [COLOR="Red"]OUTSIDE THE US??? [/QUOTE

Fided Daddyo!

Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    OMG. She went on vacation OUTSIDE THE US???

As First Lady, what is wrong with having a U.S. vacation? There are no places to go? Or has she already been to them all on her never ending holiday time along with her two little darlings.
    It's funny how much time she spend away from the Emir. Perhaps a rift?

Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    As First Lady, what is wrong with having a U.S. vacation? There are no places to go? Or has she already been to them all on her never ending holiday time along with her two little commies in training.
    It's funny how much time she spend away from the Emir. Perhaps a rift?
    The new color of Amerrikka Blue and white no longer necessary or needed

The new color of Amerrikka Blue and white no longer necessary or needed
    What exactly do you do that helps our country?

Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    I try to keep JACKHOLES in check.

I try to keep JACKHOLES in check.
    So nothing. gotcha

Lets talk about what I don't and never will do; I don't go to foreign counties and denigrate or call my country arrogant in places where America blood has been spilled keeping people free. I don't authorize the shipment of billions of American taxpayer dollars to the Muslim brotherhood. I don't have a POS wife that has no pride in the country that has educated her,gratis.I don't have to little brats that take their FRIENDS to Mexico on the dime of others. I don't send guns to Mexico so kids will be killed to prove a political point to push an agenda. I can go on for days.

So nothing. gotcha
    This coming from one who take marching orders from TWO America hating pieces of human excrement?? I'm flattered!

One thing you seem to forget you would never be important enough for anyone to care about what you say or do.

Lets talk about what I don't and never will do; I don't go to foreign counties and denigrate or call my country arrogant in places where America blood has been spilled keeping people free. I don't authorize the shipment of billions of American taxpayer dollars to the Muslim brotherhood. I don't have a POS wife that has no pride in the country that has educated her,gratis.I don't have to little brats that take their FRIENDS to Mexico on the dime of others. I don't send guns to Mexico so kids will be killed to prove a political point to push an agenda. I can go on for days.

One thing you seem to forget you would never be important enough for anyone to care about what you say or do.
    WTF do you know?? You have no idea whom I my have educated or influenced.
    People like me who live a decent life without begging the government for personal protection and handout must bug the sht out of you.

WTF do you know?? You have no idea whom I my have educated or influenced.
    People like me who live a decent life without begging the government for personal protection and handout must bug the sht out of you.
    Uh oh, did I hit a nerve?

I care.....

He stays off the government tit....

Quote Originally Posted by DeanPatsFan View Post
    He stays off the government tit....
    And you know this how?