Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 310

Thread: 32green

  1. #261
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Twice, dunce.
    ha ha

    oh no

  2. #262
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,166



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #263
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I was posting like like a caged chimp hitting a button for carnival treats to the point where I was shouting shut the f up at myself in my mind as my fingers tap tap tapped away. Not every post needs a henny Youngman retort but I couldnt stop.

    ANyone ever have poison Ivy grow on an Arborvitae? I'm going to start a thread about it because I think I have that, and I'm deathly allergic. I took a photo which I will download shortly. There are times of the year you can handle that stuff without much risk, I think.

    Either way, it has to go.

    Where's Borgo.

    -
    Oh Crap. I had Wednesday in the Obit Pool. Ah well. I never win anything.

  4. #264
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,166
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Oh Crap. I had Wednesday in the Obit Pool. Ah well. I never win anything.
    A cultivated New Yorker and a chowd walk into a bar. The chowd has a one-eyed, featherless parrot on his shoulder. The bartender goes "holy crap, where did you get that friggin ugly creature?" the parrot goes, "Cape Cod"!


    oh no

    -

  5. #265
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,219
    Glad you are back 32 and that reports of your demise were premature.

    You should be proud IMO....a 260 plus post thread replete with multiple hilarious Bollywood classics, pics of dead Mt Everest climbers and LI johns busted in a .cathouse sting ALL devoted to little old you

  6. #266
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,166
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Glad you are back 32 and that reports of your demise were premature.

    You should be proud IMO....a 260 plus post thread replete with multiple hilarious Bollywood classics, pics of dead Mt Everest climbers and LI johns busted in a .cathouse sting ALL devoted to little old you
    I really am amazing. I cant view the bollywood stuff on my Ipad though, suggestions? Do I need to upload something?


    Nice to see your Meds are working.






















    -

  7. #267
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I really am amazing. I cant view the bollywood stuff on my Ipad though, suggestions? Do I need to upload something?


    Nice to see your Meds are working.

    -
    Got a new IPad you say? Well that explains where u been the last month. How long did it take for the CSR to explain to you where the keyboard was and how to change the channel?

  8. #268
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    36,600
    green has been found. The world can go back to normal....



    Last edited by jetstream23; 06-11-2013 at 04:01 AM.

  9. #269
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    36,600

  10. #270
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    36,600

  11. #271
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,788
    A month hiatus, and the oly splanation is poison ivy?


    I declare shenanigans.

  12. #272
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    A month hiatus, and the oly splanation is poison ivy?


    I declare shenanigans.
    Let him settle in.

    We'll get the whole story at some point.

  13. #273
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Breckenridge, CO
    Posts
    4,076
    poison ivy? thats not why you were scratching!!!



    welcome back from vacay!

  14. #274
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    TX via MA via CT
    Posts
    2,265





    32, glad to hear you haven't fallen to all the fates suggested by the hampurites

  15. #275
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,859
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    A cultivated New Yorker and a chowd walk into a bar. The chowd has a one-eyed, featherless parrot on his shoulder. The bartender goes "holy crap, where did you get that friggin ugly creature?" the parrot goes, "Cape Cod"!


    oh no

    -


    All of a sudden, it doesn't feel like your normal Heroin Tuesday.

  16. #276
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    A cultivated New Yorker and a chowd walk into a bar. The chowd has a one-eyed, featherless parrot on his shoulder. The bartender goes "holy crap, where did you get that friggin ugly creature?" the parrot goes, "Cape Cod"!


    oh no

    -
    A cultivated New Yorker? That must require a lot of this:


  17. #277
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,581
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post


    All of a sudden, it doesn't feel like your normal Heroin Tuesday.
    The long national nightmare is over.

    And I can finally stop mining the obits in Newsday. That **** is depressing.

  18. #278
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,859
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    A cultivated New Yorker? That must require a lot of this:

    Is that stooping? Your not allowed to stoop.

    Stand up straight, and empty your pockets.

  19. #279
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,568
    He's back, and all is right in the Hampur once again.

  20. #280
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    greenwich village, NYC
    Posts
    8,169
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    He's back, and all is right in the Hampur once again.
    Well, maybe. This was caught on video only minutes ago... (warning: adult language):

    http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/cr...f884eb9f7.html

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us