Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: TUUKKA!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    GO Bs!!!!

Win tonight and take away home ice.

TUUKKA!!!!!!
    Tuukka is keeping you guys in it so far. Dominant 1st, but just a 1 goal lead for the Hawks.
    Last edited by Lithfan; 06-15-2013 at 09:12 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Hate to admit this but the Brusucks dominated the Hawks for about the whole game not including the first 6 minutes or so and clearly deserved the win they got

Quote Originally Posted by Lithfan View Post
    Tuukka is keeping you guys in it so far. Dominant 1st, but just a 1 goal lead for the Hawks.
    Tuukka had another outstanding game in the net. BIG part of that win last night. To the poster who said Rask sucks, what do you think now?

Great hockey to watch. Series could easily go the distance, but I called Bs in 6 so I'm sticking to it.

Yeah wasn't TUUKKAA supposed to be exposed by now?

Both goalies are sick.

What a great series so far. These OT games really could go either way.

Hockey players by far are my favorite athletes, give 100 percent on the ice and very few act like dicks off it.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Hate to admit this but the Brusucks dominated the Hawks for about the whole game not including the first 6 minutes or so and clearly deserved the win they got
    Why can't you post like this more often...like a reasonable human being?

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    You mean, needed.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Why can't you post like this more often...like a reasonable human being?
    Agreed. Sad thing is, it won't last. But who knows,maybe he'll surprise me.

Agreed. Sad thing is, it won't last. But who knows,maybe he'll surprise me.
    I can't help but think somewhere inside skipp is a normal decent guy, I would think he would get bored of the posting style of his and have normal conversations.

Go Bs!!!!

TUUKKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Bs!!!!

TUUKKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll be watching in enemy territory. Bruins **** everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    I'll be watching in enemy territory. Bruins **** everywhere.
    Wear your black and gold babeeeeeeeeee!

When do you hit Yarmouthport? Feel free to PM any questions.

edit: Just saw in the BN forum, you're already here. Some day today huh? Spent it 4 wheeling myself on Sandy Neck. Crowds are starting to ramp up though. Gotta love these Cape Cod hot days and comfortable nights.

Have fun.
    Last edited by GuidoYaztremski; 06-17-2013 at 09:10 PM.

Wear your black and gold babeeeeeeeeee!

When do you hit Yarmouthport? Feel free to PM any questions.

edit: Just saw in the BN forum, you're already here. Some day today huh? Spent it 4 wheeling myself on Sandy Neck. Crowds are starting to ramp up though. Gotta love these Cape Cod hot days and comfortable nights.

Have fun.
    Weather was sick today. Arrived and immediately went to Chatham for the day. Lighthouse/shopping/seals then straight to dinner at cape sea grille. Now back to liberty hill inn for NHL finals and bottles of wine. Great day. Tomorrow driving to PTown in the am and hitting some spots on the way back. Took the scenic tour in. Thank you much for the tips. You chowder munchers aren't so bad. (some of you)

Weather was sick today. Arrived and immediately went to Chatham for the day. Lighthouse/shopping/seals then straight to dinner at cape sea grille. Now back to liberty hill inn for NHL finals and bottles of wine. Great day. Tomorrow driving to PTown in the am and hitting some spots on the way back. Took the scenic tour in. Thank you much for the tips. You chowder munchers aren't so bad. (some of you)
    Well done. Glad you followed some chowdly advice. Chatham's terrific and the seal tour fun. Haven't been to Cape Sea Grille in a few years. Still excellent?
    Grab some coffee and the best French pastry you'll ever eat at PB Boulangerie in Welfleet on the way to PTown. Ross' Grille is a good lunch with a water view. Make sure you drive around the Province Lands, and Race Point after you visit PTown village. Unspoiled beauty and terrific vistas and not as many gheys.

Good choice on the Inn, btw.
    Last edited by GuidoYaztremski; 06-17-2013 at 09:33 PM.

Well done. Glad you followed some chowdly advice. Chatham's terrific and the seal tour fun. Haven't been to Cape Sea Grille in a few years. Still excellent?
    Grab some coffee and the best French pastry you'll ever eat at PB Boulangerie in Welfleet on the way to PTown. Ross' Grille is a good lunch with a water view. Make sure you drive around the Province Lands, and Race Point after you visit PTown village. Unspoiled beauty and terrific vistas and not as many gheys.

Good choice on the Inn, btw.
    The inn keeper also strongly suggested the Boulangerie. Free upgrade on our room too. Great place. Now if only Kane could finish on a chance! Will check back in mañana.

Unspoiled beauty and terrific vistas and not as many gheys.
    Phew. Do NOT want to run into FF2.

Phew. Do NOT want to run into FF2.
    Digits pronto.

TUUKKAA should be getting exposed sometime soon.

Jets Insider VIP
    game over

series over

bruins win, the bruins win

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    TUUKKAA should be getting exposed sometime soon.
    Tuukka is playing great, but it has not been just him. The whole team is playing at such high level over the last two + series. If Hossa is going to be out any more than just the one game, Hawks are in a lot of trouble. Gonna be a lot of unhappy Hawks fans at the office today.

Bruins in 6 is looking like a pretty good bet at this point.

game over

series over

bruins win, the bruins win

Glad to see you're on the bandwagon and rooting for a winner for a change, but it's still only 2-1. Lots of hockey left.

Or are you trying to put the famous SG3 jinx on the Bs?