Thread: RB John Griffin's highlights...

RB John Griffin's highlights...

I like his vision and balance on his inside runs, he has a knack for finding running lanes particularly inside. The most successful NFL backs are those who know how to run inside. Griffin averaged a healthy 5.0 YPC as a senior mostly by running inside. I think he ran in his mid 4.5's but that's plenty fast when you consider the way he can cut at full speed while maintaining his balance.

Most of his competition was suspect but he did really well against Michigan. I remember hearing good things last year about Grifffin even before he got the dreaded Steiney kiss, he might not make it because we're loaded this year, but maybe we can stash him in the PS this time around:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOOzlebRo2c

I think he will beat out Powell because he can play on special teams.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    I like his vision and balance on his inside runs, he has a knack for finding running lanes particularly inside. The most successful NFL backs are those who know how to run inside. Griffin averaged a healthy 5.0 YPC as a senior mostly by running inside. I think he ran in his mid 4.5's but that's plenty fast when you consider the way he can cut at full speed while maintaining his balance.

Most of his competition was suspect but he did really well against Michigan. I remember hearing good things last year about Grifffin even before he got the dreaded Steiney kiss, he might not make it because we're loaded this year, but maybe we can stash him in the PS this time around:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOOzlebRo2c
    if - IF he can do THAT^ against NFL D's....

Nice burst against college defenses, can he do the same against a much higher level of competition ? We shall see, we shall see on all these kids, the more competition the better.