Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Willie Colon

I went to Hofstra with Willie. I was a senior when he was a freshmen and he was my friends suitemate so I hung out with him. I haven't spoken to him in quite a while but he was a great guy in college. Wasn't out partying or doing stupid things and was hoping to make it to the NFL.

While I am not sure how he is health wise, I am confident he will be a stand up guy in the locker room.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    I went to Hofstra with Willie. I was a senior when he was a freshmen and he was my friends suitemate so I hung out with him. I haven't spoken to him in quite a while but he was a great guy in college. Wasn't out partying or doing stupid things and was hoping to make it to the NFL.

While I am not sure how he is health wise, I am confident he will be a stand up guy in the locker room.

good info ... appreciate the share ... bet you were that older kid trying to get him to do keg-stands!

Quote Originally Posted by lamont_jordan_rules View Post
    good info ... appreciate the share ... bet you were that older kid trying to get him to do keg-stands!
    Lol at the end of senior year he drank with us once lol and he didn't do it often. I won't share all his business but he definitely wasn't the guy getting into bar fights or doing something dumb.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    On the same play, if he drives the guy head first into the ground, calll it an "Upper GI".
    And if Sanchez gets cut would you say a Hemorrhoidectomy was performed on the team??

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    And if Sanchez gets cut would you say a Hemorrhoidectomy was performed on the team??
    I believe the Jets have started H Preparations.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    I believe the Jets have started H Preparations.

So one could say the Buttfumbler did come from behind..