Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MLB may suspend 20 players including A-Rod and Braun

[/QUOTE]
    Personally, I don't care about the PEDs. I have lost interest in it. It has now become a witch hunt. ESPN and Mitchell are complete chowds. Nearly every report and finding is dominated by Yankees players. Give me a fvkcin break.

QUOTE]

I agree with that. The fact that Robinson Canos associate was merely linked to Bosh in the past and that got as much news as the fact that Braun (the MVP) is clearly getting a 100 game suspension, tells everything you need to know about ESPN.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets88NY View Post

I agree with that. The fact that Robinson Canos associate was merely linked to Bosh in the past and that got as much news as the fact that Braun (the MVP) is clearly getting a 100 game suspension, tells everything you need to know about ESPN.
    As a Yankees fan I am used to the witch hunt. Yankees + Scandal = ratings. ESPN is a business. Do I think that some of the Yanks are guilty? Certainly, but I will never call these investigations "fair" or "comprehensive". I think MLB has a major bone to pick with Braun for how he weaseled out of the suspension and made them look bad so they are going to give him the Yankee treatment.

What is scary is that under the new policy they do not need a positive test to suspend a player. All they need to do is establish a "non-analytic positive". I have some issues with that b.c the person they are getting their info from is basically a low-life. He is a glorified drug dealer. So IMO his word means next to nothing. Combine that with the fact that he is helping MLB to avoid getting sued and is hoping that MLB will help him deal with his problems with the feds. That is the very definition of conflict of interest.

Jets Insider VIP
    Ban every one of these drug abusing cheating dirtbags

FOR LIFE

or at least until Joe Jackson is properly inducted into the HOF....great player not even involved in the 1919 scandal...

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Ban every one of these drug abusing cheating dirtbags

FOR LIFE
    If you include everyone in the 2003 test then fine. I don't like it but at least it would be fair. I have a problem with the leaks and selective punishment.

All or nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I am the first to admit that ARod has done himself no favors. If you have ever seen other threads discussing this topic you would know that. Maybe I am more forgiving towards those things as other people. But the price he has paid in the court of public opinion does not fit the crime IMO. Not even close. The only victim here is a stat book.

Personally, I don't care about the PEDs. I have lost interest in it. It has now become a witch hunt. ESPN and Mitchell are complete chowds. Nearly every report and finding is dominated by Yankees players. Give me a fvkcin break.

Ahh. When all else fails just make a personal attack. Best way to win an argument on JI.
    i think it's the whole package of douch-ery w Arod...there are just so many stories