Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: " Secret Superstar : Jeremy Kerley " ~ ~ ~

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop24 View Post
    While decent kerley was the best of bunch of a crap. lets be honest here he sucked as a returner and he was good for about 2 big yard plays a game and then disappeared or got shutdown. He is far from reliable consistent threat.

Had the jets got there real wish draft night Kerley would be the #4 WR on this team. As he probably would be on most teams .

I personally think of Kerley in same light as Jason Avant on the Eagles. Far from a superstar tho
    Its a productive line. If he had a real QB who put yardage numbers like even a mediocre QB his numbers would be better too.

No matter how hard the SOJF slant is.

I dont get why people want Kerley to fail. All I ever hear is bring in BE, draft anther WR, or sign some other aging vet. This kid has done nothing but impress from day one IMO. Barely played his rookie year but when he did looked like a play maker. Last year injury a side he looked like a 1k yard guy who average almost 15 yards a catch a lot of which was YAC. People tend to forget he was hurt for 3 games last year as well as missed part of camp. Give him a viable QB and lets see what he can do. I really feel he could be way more then just a slot WR.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    I dont get why people want Kerley to fail. All I ever hear is bring in BE, draft anther WR, or sign some other aging vet. This kid has done nothing but impress from day one IMO. Barely played his rookie year but when he did looked like a play maker. Last year injury a side he looked like a 1k yard guy who average almost 15 yards a catch a lot of which was YAC. People tend to forget he was hurt for 3 games last year as well as missed part of camp. Give him a viable QB and lets see what he can do. I really feel he could be way more then just a slot WR.
    Bring in BE, who since he left the Jets, including his return to the Jets, hasn't produced like Kerley, combined.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Bring in BE, who since he left the Jets, including his return to the Jets, hasn't produced like Kerley, combined.
    NOW...there's an IDEA