Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Why do hate Santonio Holmes?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    If a thread to comedy analogy were to be made, this thread would be slapstick; possibly Three Stooges.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JFB View Post
    ^^Why do WE hate Santonio Holmes?^^

It's been so long since he's been relevant. I forget why we hate him.
    Because Santonio HolMEs is all about Santonio. He couldn't give a rat's ass about the Jets, winning or we fans.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I like him bc he is black.

Seriously though. Everyone loved him in 2010.
    really? Everyone? You might want to modify that thought. Many of us couldn't stomach him the day the Jets gave away a pick for him. Smart enough to realize there was a very big reason why the Steelers let him go for peanuts.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ADemas View Post
    because there are a bunch of jewish yentas in the form of adolescence here clucking it up like media *****es , who then complain about the media and cluck with the peaks and troughs of sports shows which are filled with top tier unintellegance. The feeling that "we" are a unit on this board is about as right on as tying my schwarzenpecker's nuts on a door hinge in thailand, please dont group us as "we" and think some imaculantly precise intermittant viewer is like you pathetic *****es.
    you are hereby nominated as the newest azzhole on JI. congratulations. douche.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    really? Everyone? You might want to modify that thought. Many of us couldn't stomach him the day the Jets gave away a pick for him. Smart enough to realize there was a very big reason why the Steelers let him go for peanuts.
    Yea, couldn't stand the guy from the beginning.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tone is a fine receiver, though he's definitely overpaid. If he had a halfway decent QB throwing to him, he wouldn't have anyone here slamming him. Unfortunately, he's stuck with Intchez for now.

If Geno can be at least average for us, Holmes and Kerley will be perfectly fine. If Hill develops and learns to actually catch with his hands and not his chest (which he was doing so towards the end of 2012) then that's even better.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BRONX JET View Post
    You're delusional. Santana Moss currently is lucky to be on an NFL roster
    He thinks Moss is better than Holmes today.

Would take S Smith and countless other on that list over Holmes.

Tells you all you need to know. You don't have to like the guy but he's a legit number 1 WR. To say he isn't is stupid.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    Pitt let that stud go for a 5th round pick ( end of the round pick mind you) he was considered a prime age, even under.. Holmes is our #1 but he never was elite..
    Pitt let him go to make a point, picking Holmes as their scape goat when they should have but couldn't cut Big Ben after the rape fiasco.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    He thinks Moss is better than Holmes today.

Would take S Smith and countless other on that list over Holmes.

Tells you all you need to know. You don't have to like the guy but he's a legit number 1 WR. To say he isn't is stupid.
    If you want to argue a couple guys on that list that's fine. The bottom line at best Holmes is a low end #1 receiver. He's not nearly the type of guy where you look at him and say "yeah, we'll build the rest of our receiving corp around him". He's a guy that you continually try to improve upon so he's your #2. A true #1 gets it done regardless of the receivers around him. There's more to a career than just having speed and some talent. There have been countless receivers that have had one or 2 good seasons and drop off the radar, just as Holmes will. Holmes will likely never have a 1000 yard season again.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    You don't have to like the guy but he's a legit number 1 WR.

+1

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    If you want to argue a couple guys on that list that's fine. The bottom line at best Holmes is a low end #1 receiver. He's not nearly the type of guy where you look at him and say "yeah, we'll build the rest of our receiving corp around him". He's a guy that you continually try to improve upon so he's your #2. A true #1 gets it done regardless of the receivers around him. There's more to a career than just having speed and some talent. There have been countless receivers that have had one or 2 good seasons and drop off the radar, just as Holmes will. Holmes will likely never have a 1000 yard season again.
    And if you read I said he's a 1, not elite. You and others don't get that not all number 1's have to be top 5 to be a number 1.

No one will ever be a 1,000 yard WR on a team with a QB who throws for 3K or under. Where most passes are short. A team that doesn't even attempt long passes. You have to look at the team, you're going to have a hard time getting those numbers under the seasons Sanchez has put up.

Move on already, why are you beating a dead horse? Trying to convince people that washed up WRs are better than Holmes is silly. He can play, thats the point.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    you are hereby nominated as the newest azzhole on JI. congratulations. douche.
    Im the smartest douche on JI, WHO THE **** ARE YOU?

Point proven, as the ability to discern is yet again compromised by tainted viewing skills which the peops who called me racist and an antiseminte employ in your tv frenzied like representation which allows you to recieve only and not contribute anything but gossip in the form of YENTAISM not RACISM, because your ability to use your own mind has never been taught to you, you dumb mother****ers. ANyone who thinks I'm illiogical for using an old gossiping jewish grandma as a representation of some of the foolish mindsets on this board, and doesnt get that, well grow a ****ing pair of balls, after you shave your pu$$ies. And spew your loin absence on a cabbage patch kids board not ****ing football discussion board.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    ANyone who genuinely wanted to contribute to the main topic of the OP, should have their castration in public. YOu pu$$ies.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Point proven, as the ability to discern is yet again compromised by tainted viewing skills which the peops who called me racist and an antiseminte employ in your tv frenzied like representation which allows you to recieve only and not contribute anything but gossip in the form of YENTAISM not RACISM, because your ability to use your own mind has never been taught to you, you dumb mother****ers. ANyone who thinks I'm illiogical for using an old gossiping jewish grandma as a representation of some of the foolish mindsets on this board, and doesnt get that, well grow a ****ing pair of balls, after you shave your pu$$ies. And spew your loin absence on a cabbage patch kids board not ****ing football discussion board.
    Dad??

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

somebody had to say it.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the racing stripe.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Ignore list welcomes a new edition

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lamont_jordan_rules View Post
    Ignore list welcomes a new edition
    BAHAHAHAHHAHA, stand in line with the thousands of others who declared that in vain, and just like your name implies, you couldnt do it if you tried.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

ANyone who genuinely wanted to contribute to the main topic of the OP, should have their castration in public. YOu pu$$ies.
    BAHAHAHAHHAHA, stand in line with the thousands of others who declared that in vain, and just like your name implies, you couldnt do it if you tried.
    ban Adolf please

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought I was following albeit with some difficulty up to this point. Can anyone decode this for me?