Thread: For Poosay lovers ONLY thread... *****ES!!!

For Poosay lovers ONLY thread... *****ES!!!

So, I was talking to this chick about getting beat up in Boston for wearing a totally insensitive shirt and then this other dude started talking about Cindy Crosby's vagina, then I stumbled upon this masterpiece.
    Whaddya think, fvckers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMmFD...ature=youtu.be

Veteran
    I don't even wanna know what key words you typed in to find these vids.
    As far as Boston goes.... fahq em. I morned for them appropriately after the bombing and after 8 days or so, I could proudly say fahq those guys again. I hope Sid skates literally thru one of their players and leaves his bifricated corpse laying there for the Zamboni to scoot into into a corner.

E A D Boston!

Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    I don't even wanna know what key words you typed in to find these vids.
    As far as Boston goes.... fahq em. I morned for them appropriately after the bombing and after 8 days or so, I could proudly say fahq those guys again. I hope Sid skates literally thru one of their players and leaves his bifricated corpse laying there for the Zamboni to scoot into into a corner.

E A D Boston!
    HAHA... no keywords. Someone posted the first one to my friend's facebook.

I almost pissed my pants. These are all from the same guy/production co/something...

The homeless one is hilarious and that California Boys shlt is just disturbing!

Oh... I didn't post it. This one is MESSED up! The way he sings that "OoOoOoOo" LMAO!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WZGyzz5O-U