Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 47

Thread: Damon "Snacks" Harrison came into OTA's at a trim 335....

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    Mobile mountain? http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2012&genpos=DT Forget his slow 40 as that isn't important for Dt's. His ten yard and 20 yards times are pretty slow for Dt's.
    Because true 3-4 nose tackles run 10 (or 20) yards in a straight line on a lot of occasions...

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    Mobile mountain? http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2012&genpos=DT Forget his slow 40 as that isn't important for Dt's. His ten yard and 20 yards times are pretty slow for Dt's.
    Why do you always try to piss in our Cheerios? Every single time. If someone says something about your Raiders, you go insane and try and justify how explosive the Raiders are.

  3. #23
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,694
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Why do you always try to piss in our Cheerios? Every single time. If someone says something about your Raiders, you go insane and try and justify how explosive the Raiders are.
    +1

    I never call for anyone to be banned and I am not calling for that here but I am at a loss to see what he brings to this board except for "village idiot". We are already well stocked in that department.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Dont try to hold him down. Best player plays, and Snacks is fat and poised.

    Maybe Ellis comes off the bench to spell Snacks. Oh yeah, it can be flipped.
    lol, you can't hold Snacks down!!

  5. #25
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    15,281
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenWave View Post
    Because true 3-4 nose tackles run 10 (or 20) yards in a straight line on a lot of occasions...
    Comes in handy when your line has to chase backs down who break through the line on a regular basis i guess.

    Maybe he wants to make another $100 bet that some POS Raider can beat Harrison in a race. Because its important.....to him

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Why do you always try to piss in our Cheerios? Every single time. If someone says something about your Raiders, you go insane and try and justify how explosive the Raiders are.
    Where did I knock the player. All I said if you look at his numbers he isn't mobile. Looking at his numbers would you say that is the attribute to describe Damon Harrison. (mobile) There are Guys on Jets Dline that you can say are Mobile and damon Harrison isn't one of those. That's all i said.

    Now If I said something wise arse like this . What is different about Damon Harrison from other prospects Jet fans put on pedestal, in the past like Marcus Dixon, Martin Tevaseu and Ropati Pitoitua. You would have a point. I never knocked the player as the sample size is too small to judge one way or the other..
    Last edited by Raider9175; 06-10-2013 at 04:38 PM.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    +1

    I never call for anyone to be banned and I am not calling for that here but I am at a loss to see what he brings to this board except for "village idiot". We are already well stocked in that department.
    The only village idiot is the guy looking back at you in the mirror.

  8. #28
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,694
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    The only village idiot is the guy looking back at you in the mirror.
    Look 9175, that you have been coming here for years to talk up the prospects of your own team on a rival team's message board is pretty damned bizarre to say the least. But OK, whatever floats your boat. I once spent nearly a year on the MS Magazine boards because I enjoyed p1ssing off radical feminists. For people who have been scoring these things however you have been epically and spectacularly wrong about almost everything you have ever talked about relating to football. You are as dumb as a doorpost football-wise.

    Your team has stunk up the joint worse that the Jets over the last ten years yet every year regular as clockwork you are here talking about the talent level and prospects of your team as if they are a proverbial runt-hair away from threepeating. So yes, I think you are pretty much exactly the kind of affable idiot that some villages keep as a mascot. The issue for us is that we do not need to import any MORE of those as we have plenty of the domestic variety if we want that.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Look 9175, that you have been coming here for years to talk up the prospects of your own team on a rival team's message board is pretty damned bizarre to say the least. But OK, whatever floats your boat. I once spent nearly a year on the MS Magazine boards because I enjoyed p1ssing off radical feminists. For people who have been scoring these things however you have been epically and spectacularly wrong about almost everything you have ever talked about relating to football. You are as dumb as a doorpost football-wise.

    Your team has stunk up the joint worse that the Jets over the last ten years yet every year regular as clockwork you are here talking about the talent level and prospects of your team as if they are a proverbial runt-hair away from threepeating. So yes, I think you are pretty much exactly the kind of affable idiot that some villages keep as a mascot. The issue for us is that we do not need to import any MORE of those as we have plenty of the domestic variety if we want that.
    are they even really a rival team? the raiders are so irrelevant they aren't even worth talking about. the only reason anybody mentions them at all is because certain idiot raider homers like to talk smack

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Look 9175, that you have been coming here for years to talk up the prospects of your own team on a rival team's message board is pretty damned bizarre to say the least. But OK, whatever floats your boat. I once spent nearly a year on the MS Magazine boards because I enjoyed p1ssing off radical feminists. For people who have been scoring these things however you have been epically and spectacularly wrong about almost everything you have ever talked about relating to football. You are as dumb as a doorpost football-wise.

    Your team has stunk up the joint worse that the Jets over the last ten years yet every year regular as clockwork you are here talking about the talent level and prospects of your team as if they are a proverbial runt-hair away from threepeating. So yes, I think you are pretty much exactly the kind of affable idiot that some villages keep as a mascot. The issue for us is that we do not need to import any MORE of those as we have plenty of the domestic variety if we want that.
    Please when you make ray ray and JetNut look like they actually watch football, than what does that say about your football knowledge or lack of. See I can play your childish name calling games like it's really going to make me stop posting. (like I really care what you think)


    Here is the facts I don't ever discuss the Raiders in any thread till some Jet fans brings them into the conversation. (so blame those fans and not me)
    Again Go look through the threads and you can confirm this is a fact.

    Listen you don't have to be a rocket scientist. If you don't like me just ignore my post. How hard is that to follow. Than you can convince yourself , you know more football than me. The fact is I forgot more football than you will ever know.
    Last edited by Raider9175; 06-10-2013 at 09:30 PM.

  11. #31
    I just don't get why a LOLRAIDERS fan is on a Jets board. Pats, Fins, Giants and Bills fans I understand, but this one is just odd.

    Oh well. Maybe I should just be grateful that the most EXPLOSIVE poster on the net is on our boards. A true honor.

  12. #32
    90210 why do you persist even when you get shot down every time?

    I remember that you have not honoured bets you have made to other posters here when your Raiduhs get shot down, you welsh on every deal and flee to your hideout

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    90210 why do you persist even when you get shot down every time?

    I remember that you have not honoured bets you have made to other posters here when your Raiduhs get shot down, you welsh on every deal and flee to your hideout
    Again you don't know what your talking about. Any bet that I ever lost on here I paid off. So unless you have someone that wants to dispute that fact. Let them come forward and I will say they are a liar. There is a reason why I like the bet to be donated to this site because it easily proved if the bet was fulfilled. So once again making crap up just like your post.
    Last edited by Raider9175; 06-10-2013 at 09:29 PM.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    Again you don't know what your talking about. Any bet that I ever lost on here I paid off. So unless you have someone that wants to dispute that fact. Let them come forward and I will say they are a liar. There is a reason why I like the bet to be donated to this site because it easily proved if the bet was fulfilled. So once again making crap up just like your post.
    All your posts are crap.

    How come every poster here thinks you're a fool but in your vanity you insist that they're all wrong and only you are right. GTFO

    And you're suprised when mutliple posters labelled you as the village idiot.I agree with them.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    All your posts are crap.

    How come every poster here thinks you're a fool but in your vanity you insist that they're all wrong and only you are right. GTFO

    And you're suprised when mutliple posters labelled you as the village idiot.I agree with them.
    LMAO when you learn the game of football maybe I will take what you say seriously. You try to make something up.
    Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    90210 why do you persist even when you get shot down every time?

    I remember that you have not honoured bets you have made to other posters here when your Raiduhs get shot down, you welsh on every deal and flee to your hideout
    I call you out on it and exposed you for the fraud you are. That's why your so angry. Still waiting for you to submit your proof.
    Last edited by Raider9175; 06-11-2013 at 08:40 AM.

  16. #36
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    Please when you make ray ray and JetNut look like they actually watch football, than what does that say about your football knowledge or lack of. See I can play your childish name calling games like it's really going to make me stop posting. (like I really care what you think)


    Here is the facts I don't ever discuss the Raiders in any thread till some Jet fans brings them into the conversation. (so blame those fans and not me)
    Again Go look through the threads and you can confirm this is a fact.

    Listen you don't have to be a rocket scientist. If you don't like me just ignore my post. How hard is that to follow. Than you can convince yourself , you know more football than me. The fact is I forgot more football than you will ever know.
    you are the biggest ****ing idiot on this board.

    How did that Carson Palmer thing work out, you ****ing idiot?

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    you are the biggest ****ing idiot on this board.

    How did that Carson Palmer thing work out, you ****ing idiot?
    How did Butt fumble work out for you. Bad news for you is he probably going to be your Qb again this season. What will he do this year to top last year performance. Let see someone says Jets have the worst wr corp. Jet fans disagree and Yet they are bringing Mike Sims walker for a tryout(hasn't played in year and a half) . What does that tell you about Wr corps. What your FO thinks about your wr corps. Again I guess anyone telling you the truth or don't agree with your opinion- they are an idiot.
    Last edited by Raider9175; 06-11-2013 at 08:56 AM.

  18. #38
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    How did Butt fumble work out for you. Bad news for you is he probably going to be your Qb again this season. What will he do this year to top last year performance. Let see someone says Jets have the worst wr corp. Jet fans disagree and Yet they are bringing Mike Sims walker for a tryout(hasn't played in year and a half) . What does that tell you about Wr corps. What your FO thinks about your wr corps. Again I guess anyone telling you the truth or don't agree with your opinion- they are an idiot.
    thanks for proving my point, you ****ing idiot.

  19. #39
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    15,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    Please when you make ray ray and JetNut look like they actually watch football, than what does that say about your football knowledge or lack of. See I can play your childish name calling games like it's really going to make me stop posting. (like I really care what you think)


    Here is the facts I don't ever discuss the Raiders in any thread till some Jet fans brings them into the conversation. (so blame those fans and not me)
    Again Go look through the threads and you can confirm this is a fact.


    Listen you don't have to be a rocket scientist. If you don't like me just ignore my post. How hard is that to follow. Than you can convince yourself , you know more football than me. The fact is I forgot more football than you will ever know.
    1, I've watched more football than you'll ever watch. Its quite apparent from your posts overhyping the worst team in football and talking smack at every turn what your agenda is.

    But that wasn't enough, you have to flat out make sh1t up.

    You only come here when the Raiders are brought up? Its some Jet fans post that brings you to a thread? Find where that was the case here. THIS thread. Can someone be that stupid? Nice conversation about a player on our roster, someone posted that he was quick in the middle and you took that as an invite to post is 10 and 20 yard time. And to claim it was slow. You can't even get your facts straight in the thread you bring it up? LOL

    Now run away and come back with something that makes sense or is fact. Unless you can find the post in this thread that brought the Raiders into the conversation before you decided to butt in and criticize a Jet player being discussed.

    Im waiting.
    Last edited by Jet Nut; 06-11-2013 at 09:30 AM.

  20. #40
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    12,928
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    How did Butt fumble work out for you. Bad news for you is he probably going to be your Qb again this season. What will he do this year to top last year performance. Let see someone says Jets have the worst wr corp. Jet fans disagree and Yet they are bringing Mike Sims walker for a tryout(hasn't played in year and a half) . What does that tell you about Wr corps. What your FO thinks about your wr corps. Again I guess anyone telling you the truth or don't agree with your opinion- they are an idiot.
    Again, you have been wrong more times about more things than ANYONE ever has been around here. Your existence here went from just telling everyone how great EVERY Raider player was going to be (which was somewhat amusing considering you were wrong all the time), to now just bagging on the Jets and telling everyone how bad they are. You now infect more threads than ever and are showing just how bitter you are about being wrong on an epic basis. You are one of the reasons this place becomes unreadable at times and why people spend less time here.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us