Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Damon "Snacks" Harrison came into OTA's at a trim 335....

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Again, you have been wrong more times about more things than ANYONE ever has been around here. Your existence here went from just telling everyone how great EVERY Raider player was going to be (which was somewhat amusing considering you were wrong all the time), to now just bagging on the Jets and telling everyone how bad they are. You now infect more threads than ever and are showing just how bitter you are about being wrong on an epic basis. You are one of the reasons this place becomes unreadable at times and why people spend less time here.
    To play devils advocate, the Jets ARE pretty bad, and whilst i understand your rebuff of his negativity, i think there are certainly Jets fans who artificially bump up the Jets prospects to a level of ridiculousness.

Its a thin line as a fan. We see/read things that we are hopeful about, because sadly the team needs lots of improvement, and i think this hopefulness more oft than not leads to a bit of over assumption by us Jets fans.

Raider92175 just seems as loopy and excited about his team as many of us are about ours.

My opinion means very little, but the Jets and the Raiders are in pretty similar spots right now. Both unproven, both hoping to improve, both bad teams. The comparison of the two is dreadfully painful to read.

As to why Raider92175 enjoys posting on a different teams fanboyz site? Thats the real question. I always assumed he has made the rounds of other teams sites, but found us Jets fans the most cordial.

Go Jizznets!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    To play devils advocate, the Jets ARE pretty bad, and whilst i understand your rebuff of his negativity, i think there are certainly Jets fans who artificially bump up the Jets prospects to a level of ridiculousness.

Its a thin line as a fan. We see/read things that we are hopeful about, because sadly the team needs lots of improvement, and i think this hopefulness more oft than not leads to a bit of over assumption by us Jets fans.

Raider92175 just seems as loopy and excited about his team as many of us are about ours.

My opinion means very little, but the Jets and the Raiders are in pretty similar spots right now. Both unproven, both hoping to improve, both bad teams. The comparison of the two is dreadfully painful to read.

As to why Raider92175 enjoys posting on a different teams fanboyz site? Thats the real question. I always assumed he has made the rounds of other teams sites, but found us Jets fans the most cordial.

Go Jizznets!
    I dont disagree that the Jets have issues. My point was more that Raider90210 went from coming here to talk up his Raiders, which as I said earlier was somewhat amusing, to now trashing the Jets and Jet fans. For a guy who has been as wrong about things as he has been, he sure is critical about Jet fans who my be somewhat optimistic about their team.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    I dont disagree that the Jets have issues. My point was more that Raider90210 went from coming here to talk up his Raiders, which as I said earlier was somewhat amusing, to now trashing the Jets and Jet fans. For a guy who has been as wrong about things as he has been, he sure is critical about Jet fans who my be somewhat optimistic about their team.
    Maybe he was really offended at the "Al Davis Son a Crybaby/Cameltoe Concealment" thread.

Seriously though, maybe you enjoy his posts, but dont realize it. It obviously brings about some emotion and fire from within you, and maybe if he was really gone, youd miss that daily jolt of combat?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Maybe he was really offended at the "Al Davis Son a Crybaby/Cameltoe Concealment" thread.

Seriously though, maybe you enjoy his posts, but dont realize it. It obviously brings about some emotion and fire from within you, and maybe if he was really gone, youd miss that daily jolt of combat?
    LOL.....perhaps, now that Tebow is gone 90210 fills that void.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    I don't give 2 sh!ts about Raider-jerkoff.

Can't wait to see the Jets defense play this year!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Where is he?

He claims he only comes here when the Raiders are brought up. I'm waiting Raider09, where did someone bring the Raiders up in this thread, leading you to come in and criticize Harrison?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...d-by-reporters

90210 your team is in deep $hit and you want to come lecture us you bum???

Go back to your black hole bum of the month club. What a laughing stock team... ha ha ha