Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 56

Thread: Where were all of the gun owners??????

  1. #21
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    They were told to leave their guns home. When are you gun grabbers going to understand that your fear of guns is what's leaving our citizens wide open for these kind of slaughters? Didn't 9/11 teach you people anything?
    Our handguns would have taken those planes down?

  2. #22
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbanyJet View Post
    Better get your gun and CCW now in the event that Muslims start coming to this country and turn it into another Satanic s**thole like Europe.
    Question...do we just shoot Muslims in the street when we see them? what's the plan here?

  3. #23
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    greenwich village, NYC
    Posts
    8,159
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbanyJet View Post
    Better get your gun and CCW now in the event that Muslims start coming to this country and turn it into another Satanic s**thole like Europe.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlG75wb7lLw

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDQrvObop3E

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMOJ3IR23YA

    Ah, our local neo-fascist shows up with his arsenal of hate-tapes. Please go back to reading Mein Kampf in your mother's basement.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbanyJet View Post
    Better get your gun and CCW now in the event that Muslims start coming to this country and turn it into another Satanic s**thole like Europe.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlG75wb7lLw




    I visited Sweden in the mid 80's. Lovely country full of nice people who had imported Turks to clean their streets, take care of their parks and do other menial jobs. Now their pissed that they get pensions along with the beautiful people. Go figure.

  5. #25
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,839
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    Ah the AR-15 shows up once again mowing innocent people down. Where were all of the gun owners? NRA members where were you?




    http://gma.yahoo.com/santa-monica-sh...opstories.html
    Buying more guns and ammo.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Buying more guns and ammo.
    Just like the guy in Santa Monica.

  7. #27
    California is a wimpy state. There are making every effort to make it tough to have guns. Champions of Safety - Barbara Boxer and Dianne Feinstein, not to mention Jerry Brown. It's a Utopia State.
    They are trying to make people register to buy ammo.

    And Santa Monica is a fancy flaked out town anyway. "Hey dude, leave me alone while I smoke weed and wax my board".

  8. #28

  9. #29
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    California is a wimpy state. There are making every effort to make it tough to have guns. Champions of Safety - Barbara Boxer and Dianne Feinstein, not to mention Jerry Brown. It's a Utopia State.
    They are trying to make people register to buy ammo.

    And Santa Monica is a fancy flaked out town anyway. "Hey dude, leave me alone while I smoke weed and wax my board".
    Always helpful to reduce people to stereotypes.

  10. #30
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Posts
    5,665
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    Ah the AR-15 shows up once again mowing innocent people down. Where were all of the gun owners? NRA members where were you?




    http://gma.yahoo.com/santa-monica-sh...opstories.html
    so concerned about this because it happens at a mall .. what about Detroit, Chicago all over the US where people are shooting each other, killing each other in record numbers... and they are not legal gun owners, just a bunch of thug punks.. where is the phony outrage for all them being shot and killed?

  11. #31
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Portland Oregon
    Posts
    4,894
    Pennsylvania girl, 5, suspended for talk of 'shooting' a Hello Kitty 'bubble gun'
    (CNN) -- A 5-year-old girl chats up classmates while waiting for the bus after school. The topic: Playing with a Hello Kitty "bubble gun" that, with the flick of a finger, blows bubbles everywhere.
    "I'll shoot you, you shoot me, and we'll all play together," the kindergartner says.
    The next day, that remark -- which was made innocently, according to the lawyer for the girl's family, who related the story -- landed the young central Pennsylvanian child in the principal's office.
    Soon after, she was sent home after being issued a 10-day suspension for a "terroristic threat," as indicated on the suspension form signed by Mount Carmel Area Elementary School Principal Susan Nestico.
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/21/us/pen...girl-suspended


    ---------------------------------------------------------

    The brainwashing starts in the schools.

  12. #32
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,367
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Z 6 View Post
    so concerned about this because it happens at a mall .. what about Detroit, Chicago all over the US where people are shooting each other, killing each other in record numbers... and they are not legal gun owners, just a bunch of thug punks.. where is the phony outrage for all them being shot and killed?
    Please don't measure liberals on results. Measurevthem on tax money thrown at a problem. THAT is their real claim to fame.

    You know...Johnson in the 60s claiming to eliminate poverty in our lifetime.

  13. #33
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,387
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    35,000 permits in CA.
    55 million residents; not being a dick, but how do those numbers jibe? asking.

  14. #34
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,387
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    California is a wimpy state. There are making every effort to make it tough to have guns. Champions of Safety - Barbara Boxer and Dianne Feinstein, not to mention Jerry Brown. It's a Utopia State.
    They are trying to make people register to buy ammo.

    And Santa Monica is a fancy flaked out town anyway. "Hey dude, leave me alone while I smoke weed and wax my board".
    You are a dick; a complete tool. You will never "get separation" from this destiny, either.

  15. #35
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,387
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Always helpful to reduce people to stereotypes.
    lololz

  16. #36
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Posts
    4,784
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._by_population

    As per Wiki California had 37.2 million souls in the 2010 Census

    Not being a dick, just sayin'.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    55 million residents; not being a dick, but how do those numbers jibe? asking.
    That's the conceal carry permits, it appears that CA law enforcement doesn't want idiots carrying guns on their public streets.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Our handguns would have taken those planes down?
    Yes, you must be confused.

    Because of the scare tactics of the gun grabbing lefties, our commercial pilots were banned from carrying a firearm. That's how a handful of men with box-cutters took control of multiple planes at once and killed thousands of innocent people.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    Yes, you must be confused.

    Because of the scare tactics of the gun grabbing lefties, our commercial pilots were banned from carrying a firearm. That's how a handful of men with box-cutters took control of multiple planes at once and killed thousands of innocent people.
    Right on, Pats...

  20. #40
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,221
    I would have to guess that the campus of this college is also a "gun free" zone.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us