Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: As a note to all in here

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    I would normally agree with you, but after watching the video and seeing that Chad patted his attorney on the butt right after the judge says that he ought to appreciate the excellent job done by his attorney, I think she overreacted. So there was some light laughter/giggling in her court. God forbid anyone snicker in her royal highness' presence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MZ8Dy8uOho
    you are 100% right, I watched the video and agree with you. I still think he's an ass, but he didn't warrant what she threw at him for that. Actually it looks like the court officer laughing may have well triggered him getting into hot water.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    My God, its like my entire post history is on display

There are some good images to pick from tho

the one with the arrows pointing to "pathetic" and Tex's post count-accompanied by L-O-F***ing -L is so brilliant it simply takes my breath away.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    He looks so peaceful happy even. Like yeah those tomatoes I just planted are gonna be the bomb. Some collard greens gonna be B e a u t I f u l. Along side my,ribz of corse.. Yeah man today is a gooood day. Hot dammit I love this gardening shhhheeet.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Yeah but stories are grossly exaggerated and really don't happen in jail. Prison is different. Fine you take the probation. Now here comes green all pissed off about his travel thing on the top of his car shattering in his driveway due to high winds. You're in a pissy mood after picking up trash on bqe for free. You get mildly drunk walk past Shorty shaft maybe give a roll of the eye because of your day. Maybe one of your friends smoked a joint maybe you just passed by some Guy smoking a joint. Your ass is violated probation violation that is. No bail until you see the judge then the original thirty days plus 90 more for smelling like weed. They will get you in end. It's a business. Not the cops fault hes sick of dealing with scum all day. Far as he's concerned you're in the system your a dirtbag. You're lumped in with every other azzhole. Green wins it's a rigged game.
    Probably the most informative post in the Hampur.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    do they want like $300 to remove your picture?
    Meh... I don't know.
    I had no idea you could pay to get it removed... No wonder I couldn't find a shred of info on my ex's baby daddy!
    I don't really have any desire to have it removed. I just wonder where all my music stuff is at... That stuff used to be first.... Now, mugshots and arrest reports. AZZHOLES!
    Last edited by Hitman Harris; 06-13-2013 at 04:50 PM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    whatever happened to Jordy?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    30 days in jail. That's easier then in school suspension in high school. You know what a pain in the ass community service and probation is. Any Guy takes the thirty days. Over and done with. Probation is just a way of keeping your ass on ice literally so they can double your charge. Avoid staying in the system as much as you can. Thirty days in vs six months probation all day every day.
    This.

Probation is just prolonging the inevitable.

I take an 11-29 before 3 or 5 years of probation. 8 months in (assuming no trips in front of the ombudsman) and done?

Much better than going to see some jacka** who was picked on in high school once a week.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, the gout! Forgot all about that!