Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: As a note to all in here

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    30 days in jail. That's easier then in school suspension in high school. You know what a pain in the ass community service and probation is. Any Guy takes the thirty days. Over and done with. Probation is just a way of keeping your ass on ice literally so they can double your charge. Avoid staying in the system as much as you can. Thirty days in vs six months probation all day every day.
    Community service hurts less in the heinie. If it's me, I'm picking up trash on the side of the BQE.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Community service hurts less in the heinie. If it's me, I'm picking up trash on the side of the BQE.
    Yeah but stories are grossly exaggerated and really don't happen in jail. Prison is different. Fine you take the probation. Now here comes green all pissed off about his travel thing on the top of his car shattering in his driveway due to high winds. You're in a pissy mood after picking up trash on bqe for free. You get mildly drunk walk past Shorty shaft maybe give a roll of the eye because of your day. Maybe one of your friends smoked a joint maybe you just passed by some Guy smoking a joint. Your ass is violated probation violation that is. No bail until you see the judge then the original thirty days plus 90 more for smelling like weed. They will get you in end. It's a business. Not the cops fault hes sick of dealing with scum all day. Far as he's concerned you're in the system your a dirtbag. You're lumped in with every other azzhole. Green wins it's a rigged game.

Hall Of Fame
    Yeah but stories are grossly exaggerated and really don't happen in jail. Prison is different. Fine you take the probation. Now here comes green all pissed off about his travel thing on the top of his car shattering in his driveway due to high winds. You're in a pissy mood after picking up trash on bqe for free. You get mildly drunk walk past Shorty shaft maybe give a roll of the eye because of your day. Maybe one of your friends smoked a joint maybe you just passed by some Guy smoking a joint. Your ass is violated probation violation that is. No bail until you see the judge then the original thirty days plus 90 more for smelling like weed. They will get you in end. It's a business. Not the cops fault hes sick of dealing with scum all day. Far as he's concerned you're in the system your a dirtbag. You're lumped in with every other azzhole. Green wins it's a rigged game.
    +1

FVCK Probation!

Can't even drink a beer.... shlt, can't even get your NAME run! Bunch of bastards

Hall Of Fame
    30 days in jail. That's easier then in school suspension in high school. You know what a pain in the ass community service and probation is. Any Guy takes the thirty days. Over and done with. Probation is just a way of keeping your ass on ice literally so they can double your charge. Avoid staying in the system as much as you can. Thirty days in vs six months probation all day every day.
    to me, the worst thing about getting arrested is having your mugshot plastered on the internet. there are a bunch of websites where mugshots are posted and you have to pay them $200 to $300 to take them off. if you don't, everyone
    who runs your name in google images is going to see your mugshot. and since these guys are basically scumbag extortionists, you can be sure these website owners are contacting the other websites and trading pictures after you pay
    so you have to pay again..and again....

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    to me, the worst thing about getting arrested is having your mugshot plastered on the internet. there are a bunch of websites where mugshots are posted and you have to pay them $200 to $300 to take them off. if you don't, everyone
    who runs your name in google images is going to see your mugshot. and since these guys are basically scumbag extortionists, you can be sure these website owners are contacting the other websites and trading pictures after you pay
    so you have to pay again..and again....
    This happened to me. Some Guy on a dogfight forum I was on. (Ww1 airplane simulator multiplayer game on phone tablets). Hated me so much from constantly shooting his virtual ass down and celebrating it in every game along with the other players lol at him finally cracked. I log in one day he made a second account and used my mugshot as his avatar. Mods banned him from game. Playing this game for two years best game out there. And I hate games. But im,honest so everyone there knew I was a Nutjob and figured of course dogss was locked up. My name there. He was from the UK of course I went on a british smearing campaign,not seen since Germany ww2.

Hall Of Fame
    This happened to me. Some Guy on a dogfight forum I was on. (Ww1 airplane simulator multiplayer game on phone tablets). Hated me so much from constantly shooting his virtual ass down and celebrating it in every game along with the other players lol at him finally cracked. I log in one day he made a second account and used my mugshot as his avatar. Mods banned him from game. Playing this game for two years best game out there. And I hate games. But im,honest so everyone there knew I was a Nutjob and figured of course dogss was locked up. My name there. He was from the UK of course I went on a british smearing campaign,not seen since Germany ww2.
    First damn thing that comes up from my name in google is one of my mugshots

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Really. F me. I scared to even try my name

Hall Of Fame
    hottest chick I knew in high school class has two mugshots - can't stop hitting her husband

Hall Of Fame
    do they want like $300 to remove your picture?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    I don't believe you guys, you should post your names here so I can try it out for myself.

Ragu we should play The Elder Scrolls ONline when it comes out. :no homo:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Just for some lolz, I googled 'ragu mugshot:

Hall Of Fame
    mark my words, the internet is taking over all of us

everyone in the Hampur will eventually be fired, divorced, arrested etc due to more and more personal stuff that isn't going away.

my prediction, yahoo/google either sells all of their information or has it hacked by nigerians or russians within five years

look for this soon

"all websites accessed by any individual over the last fifteen years -$19.99"

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post

you may have deleted Beach Club MILF - but if you google image search
    Fishooked Jets - she shows up

internetz>Fish

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    you may have deleted Beach Club MILF - but if you google image search
    Fishooked Jets - she shows up

internetz>Fish
    My God, its like my entire post history is on display

There are some good images to pick from tho

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

I don't believe you guys, you should post your names here so I can try it out for myself.

I just google imaged "Fishooked"....you're all good.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    I dont even remember making this

JetsInsider.com Legend

Bewildered Beast
    32spleen, working gout in his yard

All Pro

Ill be there. With my chillrend sword I took off that farmer after saving his sloppy putz kids and his farm.

All Pro

I've seen those. Good God even thebigragu that beautiful dancing,singing everyday Joe is getting it stuck to him by the Man!