Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Tebow a Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by jzelada121 View Post
    Who is a better TE, tebow or Winslow Jr?
    Obviously the top 3 TE's in the NFL according to the people who post on this website are:

1. Tebow
    2. Cumberland
    3. Hayden Smith

Heath Evans is a complete douche!!! He licks every hole he can find on BB. He was a scrub as a player and now thinks BB will make Tebow an NFL QB!!

I hope he gets the chance he never got here due to the nepotistic relationship of our head coach and Mark Sackchez.

I would not be surprised of tebow plays very well ... He is a winner .... Plain and simple.

I guess I would have been most happy with him going somewhere not at all connected to the Jets, since now we'll hear how stupid we were for letting him go. But whatever. Not the Jets' problem now, and will be interesting to see how BB and co. handle the supremely annoying media blitz.

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Hey I didn't know the new business model is to try to not decrease the size of your earnings. Where did you go to business school? Devry?
    Tebow's presence in the NFL doesn't make the NFL as an organization any richer by anything other than a microscopic margin. NFL writers are the ones whose jobs really need Tebow. This isn't like the NBA's dependence on LeBron.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Black View Post
    Headlines

JETS CUT TEBOW

JI fan reaction: Its about time! Teblows! The Circus is finally over etc, etc.

PATS SIGN TEBOW

JI fan reaction: OH NO! Bellicheck does it to us again! Tebow will forever HAUNT this franchise, How could this happen, Woe is us... etc, etc.

Part of this fan base are worse than the media, they are puppets to the media play.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jzelada121 View Post
    Who is a better TE, tebow or Winslow Jr?
    Winslow Jr, Hayden Smith, just about any TE who ever caught a pass or blocked at TE

neither of which Jacka$$ Teblow has ever done

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfed View Post
    I guess I would have been most happy with him going somewhere not at all connected to the Jets, since now we'll hear how stupid we were for letting him go. But whatever. Not the Jets' problem now, and will be interesting to see how BB and co. handle the supremely annoying media blitz.
    Brady and Belichick won't care. Brady is the best qb on the planet with multiple rings he's one of the 2 or 3 qbs in the NFL that could actually tolerate having the media's darling as his backup qb and all the nonsense he brings. Only reason Belichick brought in Teabag was to slap the Jets in the face again he cannot wait to use to Tebow on a qb draw against us in the redzone.

I hope Sheldon Richardson breaks that friggin clown's knee if he tries to run it up the middle on us.

Jets Insider VIP
    Mallet is the Pats backup QB

My guess is that Beli brought Teblow in as an extra camp arm who will be released in August.

He's a terrible QB, too slow to play TE and way too slow to play RB

gone at the end of camp

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    I watch his pressers all the time, and he's way past not answering questions. He has them all trained and they hardly ask any questions any more.

I actually can't wait to see what the canned answers are going to be for the Tebow madness.
    Oh yeah. He's going to have 3 times the reporters now at his press conferences. Most of them untrained, and most of them unrelated to sports media in general. In fact a lot of them will be fashion reporters, and they will be appalled at Homeless Bill's wardrobe. Good luck with that.

I think BB brought in Tebow because of reports he didn't like Tebow. He will then cut him before the season.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    A bunch of us got the news at the bar as we came off of the golf course earlier today. Most of us were pretty excited about it. I'd even say that there was a bit of Tebow-mania in the air.
    So like any good chowd you come to a Jet board to show your excitement.

Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    Oh yeah. He's going to have 3 times the reporters now at his press conferences. Most of them untrained, and most of them unrelated to sports media in general. In fact a lot of them will be fashion reporters, and they will be appalled at Homeless Bill's wardrobe. Good luck with that.
    It's a shame Belichick has no experience dealing in an environment with a suddenly larger than normal group of sports media, including non-sports reporters who ask lots of idiotic questions unrelated to football.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    I hope he gets the chance he never got here due to the nepotistic relationship of our head coach and Mark Sackchez.

I would not be surprised of tebow plays very well ... He is a winner .... Plain and simple.
    Yes, he didn't get a chance because of a nepotistic relationship. Not because he sucks about as bad as any QB has ever sucked.

Pinheads will overlook anything, call him a winner all in the name of religion.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    Priceless

Originally Posted by NY's stepchild
    Show a little self respect.

Ucrenegade;
    what?
    i was asking because the post made no sense at all.........when did i not show self-repect?

just because i think the jets did tebow wrong has nothing to do with respect

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Tebow's presence in the NFL doesn't make the NFL as an organization any richer by anything other than a microscopic margin. NFL writers are the ones whose jobs really need Tebow. This isn't like the NBA's dependence on LeBron.
    the networks are paying the NFL billions for broadcast rights, Goodell has to ensure that they have content to fill 24/7 hours of airtime with

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    that makes ZERO sense since we have a new OC and offense.....tebow knows nothing about our current offense.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBallhawk View Post
    probably just trying to pick his brain and get some info out of him regarding our offense. typical belichick move

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    rack up big numbers against the jets.....and what do you base this on......give me a friggin break....everything the patriots do is gold to most of you....how will tebow all of a sudden dominate at a position that he has never played.....some of you truly need to get a grip.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcoops View Post
    Watch him move to TE/H-Back and rack up big numbers...mainly against us.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfreak View Post
    that makes ZERO sense since we have a new OC and offense.....tebow knows nothing about our current offense.
    NOt to mention it would take a second or two and he'd be finished 'picking' his 'brain'.

Undrafted Free Agent
    I didn't like it when the Jets signed him.....but I really hate it that the Pats got him. We all know Belichik will find a way to use him against the Jets...just out of spite. And they don't have to worry about any of their fans screaming for Tebow while Brady is on the field. Damn that evil genius, Belichik!