Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 625

Thread: Tebow a Patriot

  1. #241
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Posts
    17,566
    Post Thanks / Like
    do you people know anything about football lol....tebow did not ruin the jets...they were lacking talent and had the injury bug and won 6 games.....good lord....some of these posts crack me up.



    Quote Originally Posted by TebowCan'tThrow View Post
    Hope he ruins them also!!

  2. #242
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,314
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why are there 13 pages on this scrub?? We should have never signed him and are better off without him!!

  3. #243
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Posts
    17,566
    Post Thanks / Like
    and just how do you know that the 2013 jets will have a bad season....you have a crystal ball or something....everything out of your mouth is jets suck this...jets suck that....this team has one losing season in the last 5 years.....2012 is over...new and more talented players...new offense and new attitude and every word out of your mouth is how they are going to suck without even seeing a game in 2013.....what team do you actually root for. Not sure how anyone can be a real fan to have such a LOSER attitude.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Also it would actually be more of a gut punch if they used him when the Jets and Patriots were both good teams.

    Now it's just a waste, with the bad season the Jets are going to have, it really doesn't matter.

  4. #244
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Posts
    17,566
    Post Thanks / Like
    thats hilarious



    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post

  5. #245
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Posts
    17,566
    Post Thanks / Like
    um just how is the patriots the best offense in the league...have you seen their current WR corp and the tight ends are not healthy.....the jets also has better running backs than them....amazing how so many of you are in total AWE of everything the patriots do and yet you call yourselves jets fans....how can so many have such a defeatist attitude and always expect the worse.....I guess if I was a SOJF I would have that attitude...thank goodness I don't....unlike many of you who already wrote off 2013, I am actually looking forward to this improved team.




    Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    Wow 10 pages on tebow on jets fan site lol.. Patriots D may be terrible but they have best offense in nfl and again took on a player jets cut will be interesting if belichick can utilities the tebow around whatever he is better suited for, like he did with woodhead.. Tebow won't be a regular like woodhead was though.. But tebow was pretty successful with fake/punt ect last yr and we all know belicheck hates to punt because he D stinks and wants to out score everyone.. It's smart just to pick him up for that reason. With the jets on 4th and short we went for it and was successful many times but 4-6 plays later buttfumbler put jets in 4th and long anyway.. Brady would be much more successful with new life from 4th down conversion...

  6. #246
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Posts
    17,566
    Post Thanks / Like
    please stop with he is a winner garbage....did he win those games on his own....football is a TEAM sport and the defense also had a lot to do with the broncos making it to the playoffs.....keep in mind they backed into the playoffs.....sanchez playoff record is 4-2.....is he a winner........this he is a winner idiocy is hilarious.



    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    I hope he gets the chance he never got here due to the nepotistic relationship of our head coach and Mark Sackchez.

    I would not be surprised of tebow plays very well ... He is a winner .... Plain and simple.

  7. #247
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,963
    Post Thanks / Like

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfreak View Post
    um just how is the patriots the best offense in the league...have you seen their current WR corp and the tight ends are not healthy.....the jets also has better running backs than them....amazing how so many of you are in total AWE of everything the patriots do and yet you call yourselves jets fans....how can so many have such a defeatist attitude and always expect the worse.....I guess if I was a SOJF I would have that attitude...thank goodness I don't....unlike many of you who already wrote off 2013, I am actually looking forward to this improved team.
    Lol wohhh man take it easy.. Im not " in awe of them" but I'm ok with pointing out the obvious.. Which is past few years they have had the best offense in nfl.. Their defense is horrible like I said, and they have choked every yr in the playoffs since 2004? Maybe this is this yr they are not the best O in the nfl.. They will only get worse with a aging Brady and lose of welker and injuries.. Belichick is good at finding creative ways to use guys on O, but the good D always shuts them down in the playoffs even when they have had near perfect records in regular season.. I'm not going to be surprised in belicheck and mcdaniels utilize tebow better than tony sparano who was the worst OC maybe ever.. I'm 1 of the more optimistic fans about next yr so don't know where your getting the Idea I'm not.. It is going to take a yr for izdik to clean up Tammy's mess and finally get rid of Sanchez.. 13 should be improvement over 12, and in 14 jets are going to be favorites in division..

  8. #248
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kildare, Ireland
    Posts
    170
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    This begs the question, what new name will his dog have?

    It was Bronco; then Bronx when traded to the Jets. What's next
    Bro on Bro

  9. #249
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,833
    Post Thanks / Like
    So let me get this straight.

    Chris Ivory...4th on saints depth chart, limited carries.

    Mike Goodson...Jets are a circus and should of done a better job doing background checks.

    Geno Smith...Can't play in cold weather, reach in the second round.

    Willie Colon...Always injured and can't be relied on.

    Tim Tebow...Great singing, belicheats a genius. NFL site has actually come up with 6 reasons why this is a good signing for the pats.

    The fact the jets are a circus for bringing him here and the pats can do no wrong is another reason I will never click on that NFL site again, makes me sick.

  10. #250
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
    So let me get this straight.

    Chris Ivory...4th on saints depth chart, limited carries.

    Mike Goodson...Jets are a circus and should of done a better job doing background checks.

    Geno Smith...Can't play in cold weather, reach in the second round.

    Willie Colon...Always injured and can't be relied on.

    Tim Tebow...Great singing, belicheats a genius. NFL site has actually come up with 6 reasons why this is a good signing for the pats.

    The fact the jets are a circus for bringing him here and the pats can do no wrong is another reason I will never click on that NFL site again, makes me sick.
    You should just follow James Walker on the AFC East ESPN blog, he's a Dolphins fan journalist who slammed the Pats twice in one day:

    http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post...ts-too-uptight

    Football is meant to be fun, and perhaps the Patriots define fun only by winning, which happens a lot in New England. But it seems that a higher percentage of players than usual leave Foxborough with some kind of complaint.
    ... or his take on Tebow to the Pats:

    http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post...ow-desperation

    This is yet another sign that New England’s run of Super Bowl appearances and NFL dominance is coming to an end. Future Hall of Fame quarterback Tom Brady and coach Bill Belichick have made it to five Super Bowls -- winning three. But it looks more and more like last year may have been the Belichick/Brady-era Patriots’ final shot to win a fourth championship when they lost at home to the Baltimore Ravens in the AFC title game.
    The entire media isn't out to get the Jets. In fact, there are a few articles that might make you look under the counter for some lube.

  11. #251
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,833
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    You should just follow James Walker on the AFC East ESPN blog, he's a Dolphins fan journalist who slammed the Pats twice in one day:

    http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post...ts-too-uptight



    ... or his take on Tebow to the Pats:

    http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post...ow-desperation



    The entire media isn't out to get the Jets. In fact, there are a few articles that might make you look under the counter for some lube.
    Oh yeah, the second one really did it for me.

    Keep em comin, please more links...

  12. #252
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
    Oh yeah, the second one really did it for me.

    Keep em comin, please more links...

  13. #253
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,833
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post

  14. #254
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TebowCan'tThrow View Post
    Why are there 13 pages on this scrub?? We should have never signed him and are better off without him!!
    I don't think that someone with the handle 'TebowCan'tThrow' is really in a position to cast the first stone in the direction or magnitude of this thread.

  15. #255
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    578
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll guarantee the Pats find a way to use Tebow in a productive way, something we were unable to do.

  16. #256
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,833
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greentide View Post
    I'll guarantee the Pats find a way to use Tebow in a productive way, something we were unable to do.
    Sounds like a Cimini quote if ever i heard one.

  17. #257
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    7,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    I seriously doubt he makes it out of camp. I also called this on this board that BB would sign him. What BB has in store for him, I have no idea, 3rd string qb?
    Slash type player? H-Back? No idea. But at least it spices up the mid June football talk is dead.

    Jet nut, why do you think BB would even answer or acknowledge a reporter that he does not know, never mind give an answer.

  18. #258
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tune in to NFLN at 11:45 EST for the Belichick mini-camp press conference where Tebow questions will be rampant.

    Take notes. This performance will be one of BB's best.

  19. #259
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,833
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    I seriously doubt he makes it out of camp. I also called this on this board that BB would sign him. What BB has in store for him, I have no idea, 3rd string qb?
    Slash type player? H-Back? No idea. But at least it spices up the mid June football talk is dead.

    Jet nut, why do you think BB would even answer or acknowledge a reporter that he does not know, never mind give an answer.
    Got to hand it to you for trying to put a positive spin on it, deep down you know no good can come from having Tebow around.

  20. #260
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
    Got to hand it to you for trying to put a positive spin on it, deep down you know no good can come from having Tebow around.
    And if Belichick discovers that there is no good to Tebow anymore, do you think he sticks around?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us