Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Tebow a Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by lamont_jordan_rules View Post
    I'm curious ... What do you & the Patsfans see as the potential benefit to even take that chance?
    Don't you realize how much time defenses will now have to spend time in practice preparing for tebow and wildcat?? I really would like to ask Rex off the record if he really ever believed that bs he preached for weeks, or if he did does he still ?

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Heh, this thread is absolutely hilarious. Time for some

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    He's an honorable guy that players want to play for.
    Like who?

Revis? Keller? Greene? Landry? Bell? Devito?

Jets Insider VIP
    Kellen Winslow Jr was happy to escape from the clutches of the worst dirtbag in all sports last season and join Rex and the Jets this season

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Kellen Winslow Jr was happy to escape from the clutches of the worst dirtbag in all sports last season and join Rex and the Jets this season
    Pete Carroll?

Hall Of Fame
    Bart Hubbuch ‏@HubbuchNYP
    Nope, no circus at all! Belichick has it totally under control! RT @NFLONFOX: Tebowmania: Day 1, Foxborough pic.twitter.com/H3T8KSDZGu

http://t.co/H3T8KSDZGu

Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    Oh good look who's back!

What's the matter, you and demo got tired of posting here?
    http://timtebowfans.forumotion.net/

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Well the most he can screw the Jets is twice this year as opposed to 16 times last year.

Oh, those Pats* fans are gonna love having all those bandwagon riders in their Teblow jersey's sittin' in Gillette. lol

One poster commented on Yahoo that he's a Jags and Bills fan but now it looks like he's going to be a Pats* fan too. I told him maybe he could get a volume discount if he bought jersey's for all the nfl teams.

Oy.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    hasta la vista

vaya con dios

GTFO

and, yes, BTW finish doing the dishes and the ironing before you finally do leave for good

Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    Oh good look who's back!

Nope, haven't gotten tired of posting there at all. Funny thing is that you somehow apparently feel like there's something wrong with the existence of the forum and that I, or anyone else should be ashamed about posting there.

That's far from being the case. The main impetus for the creation of that forum was because a jackass mod over at another Jets forum would ban Tebow supporters for the silliest of reasons and the enforcement of the "rules" was far from being level or even handed. Really sucked to have good discussions with people and POOF, they were banned.

Luckily for me, things weren't like that here. Sure, I had to put up with some dumbasses, who shall remain nameless, but I didn't have to worry about the Mods banning me for daring to say something positive about Tebow. Some of them thought that Tebow sucked and hated that he was on the team, but they didn't take that out on Tebow supporters.

Now, did you have something intelligent to add to the conversation ? Or just more of the same old crap ?>

Jets Insider VIP
    yes, as predicted by all our chowd trolls (along with a couple of negative nellies) it is confirmed that BB has the Tebowmania situation in Sucksboro well in hand and there will be no disruption or circus atmosphere generated by media attention.... that's where BB is so superior to every other coach in the history of football

Jets Insider VIP
    Nope, haven't gotten tired of posting there at all. Funny thing is that you somehow apparently feel like there's something wrong with the existence of the forum and that I, or anyone else should be ashamed about posting there.

That's far from being the case. The main impetus for the creation of that forum was because a jackass mod over at another Jets forum would ban Tebow supporters for the silliest of reasons and the enforcement of the "rules" was far from being level or even handed. Really sucked to have good discussions with people and POOF, they were banned.

Luckily for me, things weren't like that here. Sure, I had to put up with some dumbasses, who shall remain nameless, but I didn't have to worry about the Mods banning me for daring to say something positive about Tebow. Some of them thought that Tebow sucked and hated that he was on the team, but they didn't take that out on Tebow supporters.

Now, did you have something intelligent to add to the conversation ? Or just more of the same old crap ?>
    I guess, now that you mention it, te-bone head, I' do have one thing to add to the conversation

GFY

I guess, now that you mention it, te-bone head, I' do have one thing to add to the conversation

GFY

And that's about as intelligent as it gets with you.

Have a day cupcake.

Jets Insider VIP
    hasta la vista

vaya con dios

GTFO

and, yes, BTW finish doing the dishes and the ironing before you finally do leave for good
    LEL

Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    Oh good look who's back!

I've often gotten a good chuckle out of the bumper sticker you post in your signature ... considering it was a test given to all 3 Jets QBs and neither Sanchez or McElroy could hit a freaking trash can holding still. LOLOLOLz. But nice to see you again too

Quote Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
    Got to hand it to you for trying to put a positive spin on it, deep down you know no good can come from having Tebow around.
    I didn't put any spin on it all all, I don't care one way or the other. But if pressed I rather have Tebow than Kafka

Hahahaha Demo, pretty funny that SG3 fails to see the irony of a 20+ page long thread about TEBOW and the PATS on a JETS forum, while he fanatically posts as many hate filled comments as possible. Cook and clean the kitchen, bro? What kind of a sexist stereotype are you, anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    Good one.

Right up there with the "Gronk will get Tebow laid" post from earlier in this thread.

Keep up the good work.
    So Tebow and Gronk are gonna buutfvck?

All Jets fans and Pats fans here are crazy if you do not think this will work out GREAT for the Patsies.

First of all, there's NO way he will be playing QB. The only exception to that will be in a dire emergency. He will probably be listed as a special teams player that can also play QB.

He will only see playing time as a QB, IF 3 QB's go down. That will likely never happen so don't start thinking you will see him taking playing time from Brady.

It is likely that BB called his agent right after the Jets cut him to see if he would be willing to play what BB saw fit for him to play. Tebow, thinking he could probably still play QB, probably turned down the initial offer. However, after seeing that NFL teams were not interested in him playing QB, he decided it was better to be playing rather than trying to tell an NFL team what he was going to play.

So BB will be able to use him in exactly the role most people see him playing. That is as a RB or FB or TE or H back. That is where most people see his talent being.

In that role, he is going to be a stud. He's built like a brick sh*thouse. He's got good enough hands to catch perfectly thrown balls out of the backfield. Something our QB's were never able to do. He will easily find chemistry with Brady. He's a damn wrecking ball carrying the football. Would be tacklers melt off him. Any smaller guy is going to have to hit him low in order to tackle him. He's an excellent blocker and he'll provide great pass protection for Brady. As a lead blocker on runs, he will blow defenders off the LOS.

Second of all, he has an unguaranteed 2 year contract. The Patsies have absolutely nothing invested in him and can cut him whenever they choose. He'll be playing for his football survival.

Third of all, BB loves players that have specific specialties. BB is very good at finding a role for a player. He just did it with Danny Woodhead and he won't have to search that far to find Tebow's talent. Tim Tebow is a very talented athlete that has never been utilized correctly. BB will utilize him correctly for the first time.

I've always believed Tim Tebow would be a GREAT FB. He would be Mike Alstott with big play ability. I still think that is true. But it also goes much deeper than that. BB will find a way to use him on ST. Hell, he may even find a way to use him on defense.

I would not be the least bit surprised to see Tebow get to the pro bowl after this season. I'm not predicting it, but I certainly would not be surprised.

Tim Tebow will be the Patsies jack of all trades, master of none.

This is to say nothing about the positive effect this kid will have on the locker room. He is a role model that many players will want to be like.

This is a 100% win for the Patsies no matter what the outcome.

I hate the fact that he will be going to Fagsboro and playing for the Patsies, but I'm happy Tebow is getting a chance in an ideal situation. He's a nice kid and he deserved another opportunity to try and make his mark.

And based on the fact that the Patsies QB situation is not the least bit in question, Tim Tebow will never be a distraction the way he was for the Jets. Just as soon as fans see him catching TD passes from Tom Brady as a FB, fans will completely forget that he once played QB.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    All Jets fans and Pats fans here are crazy if you do not think this will work out GREAT for the Patsies.

First of all, there's NO way he will be playing QB. The only exception to that will be in a dire emergency. He will probably be listed as a special teams player that can also play QB.

He will only see playing time as a QB, IF 3 QB's go down. That will likely never happen so don't start thinking you will see him taking playing time from Brady.

It is likely that BB called his agent right after the Jets cut him to see if he would be willing to play what BB saw fit for him to play. Tebow, thinking he could probably still play QB, probably turned down the initial offer. However, after seeing that NFL teams were not interested in him playing QB, he decided it was better to be playing rather than trying to tell an NFL team what he was going to play.

So BB will be able to use him in exactly the role most people see him playing. That is as a RB or FB or TE or H back. That is where most people see his talent being.

In that role, he is going to be a stud. He's built like a brick sh*thouse. He's got good enough hands to catch perfectly thrown balls out of the backfield. Something our QB's were never able to do. He will easily find chemistry with Brady. He's a damn wrecking ball carrying the football. Would be tacklers melt off him. Any smaller guy is going to have to hit him low in order to tackle him. He's an excellent blocker and he'll provide great pass protection for Brady. As a lead blocker on runs, he will blow defenders off the LOS.

Second of all, he has an unguaranteed 2 year contract. The Patsies have absolutely nothing invested in him and can cut him whenever they choose. He'll be playing for his football survival.

Third of all, BB loves players that have specific specialties. BB is very good at finding a role for a player. He just did it with Danny Woodhead and he won't have to search that far to find Tebow's talent. Tim Tebow is a very talented athlete that has never been utilized correctly. BB will utilize him correctly for the first time.

I've always believed Tim Tebow would be a GREAT FB. He would be Mike Alstott with big play ability. I still think that is true. But it also goes much deeper than that. BB will find a way to use him on ST. Hell, he may even find a way to use him on defense.

I would not be the least bit surprised to see Tebow get to the pro bowl after this season. I'm not predicting it, but I certainly would not be surprised.

Tim Tebow will be the Patsies jack of all trades, master of none.

This is to say nothing about the positive effect this kid will have on the locker room. He is a role model that many players will want to be like.

This is a 100% win for the Patsies no matter what the outcome.

I hate the fact that he will be going to Fagsboro and playing for the Patsies, but I'm happy Tebow is getting a chance in an ideal situation. He's a nice kid and he deserved another opportunity to try and make his mark.

And based on the fact that the Patsies QB situation is not the least bit in question, Tim Tebow will never be a distraction the way he was for the Jets. Just as soon as fans see him catching TD passes from Tom Brady as a FB, fans will completely forget that he once played QB.
    You need a hobby.. You wrote all of that for what?