Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Thread: Tebow a Patriot

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Reply to Jet Nut

As you see, it is useless to discuss anything with a troll ignoramus whose only purpose at JI is sh!tstirring, agitation and being an obnoxious parasite. Our mods have already permabanned this pathetic dope twice as Patrollie and Welkhead but for some unknown reason, they keep letting him back in under another ID to do the same crap that got him booted

Sad that a good Jet fan and poster, Borgo and even a legitimate pat fan who discussed football lilke TX are gone and yet this pathetic gnat is still around like Tuberculosis
    If you engage him long enough, if you can get the pure troll to come out like it did in this idiotic rant. Get him to show his true colors again maybe you get a mods attention and get Yaz permabanned too.
    Last edited by Jet Nut; 06-14-2013 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Did you even SEE either game? Two freakish catches kept those final drives alive. One helmet catch after a less than mobile Eli escapes an in-the-grasp non-call, and in the other, a stellar indefensible tip-toe catch on the sideline. And even with that, a drop of a slightly overthrown ball is dropped after hitting the outstretched hands of the usually clutch and reliable Welker, which might have changed the outcome.

Something is wrong? Maybe if they hadn't gotten to any SBs in the last eight years, MAYBE, you'd be correct. But they got to 2 and are as close to being 5-0 as they are to being 0-5. Shlt happens.

Makes me laugh when Jets fans claim the Pats should have won 5,6,7 or more SBs with Brady by now, when it's 45 years and counting since you've even been in one.
    You know what was freakish the way the Pats won the AFC finals against the Raiders and beat the Rams by the refs allowing the Pats to mug the Ram WR's to the point the rules were changed. What's really freakish is the fact that no SB were won with multiple times in since BB was caught cheating. The odds are they win at least one how freaky is that?
    Last edited by Winstonbiggs; 06-14-2013 at 03:25 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    You know what was freakish the way the Pats won the AFC finals against the Raiders and beat the Rams by the refs allowing the Pats to mug the Ram WR's to the point the rules were changed. What's really freakish is the fact that no SB were won with multiple times in since BB was caught cheating. The odds are they win at least one how freaky is that?
    You know what's really really freakish? Jet fans.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Pats fans are quick to remind us how many more SBs they would have won if not for that pesky rule that makes teams have to the full 60 minutes.

They conveniently forget that the same thinking could also remove every one of their SB wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Pats fans are quick to remind us how many more SBs they would have won if not for that pesky rule that makes teams have to the full 60 minutes.

They conveniently forget that the same thinking could also remove every one of their SB wins.
    I thought it was pretty freaky that the Ravens TD catch was waived a no catch in the AFC finals in 2011.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I thought it was pretty freaky that the Ravens TD catch was waived a no catch in the AFC finals in 2011.
    Thing is if it were ruled a catch, sending the Ravens to the SB vs the Giants then we would read from Pats trolls how if not for that catch the Pats would have gone to another SB and had another SB win. Because they would have beaten the GMen easily.

I don't think anyone who is rational neglects that fact. The Brady/BB regime has been to 5 Super Bowls that all went down to the wire. They went 3-for-5. It is what it is.

Can you stop spinning the two wrongs make a right defense?

Embarrassing myself? We weren't talking about Parcells. I never denied it, the Jets did it. Point is a Pats troll added the tampering angle into a conversation about cheating to lessen the impact of what the Pats did, the tried and true others cheat so what we did wasn't that bad. He named teams that tampered and forgot that your video cheater wouldn't have been in a position to cheap for your team if the Pats didn't tamper with a Jet employee. Adding, by your definition another cheat to the list of Patriot missteps.

And then you denied it happened. Accused me of making sh1t up! OK

You should stop, you really show more and more how little you know and more importantly an inability to comprehend a point and how far over your trolling head you are once facts are brought into the equation. Your last line is a perfect example, I say it's not cheating yet to cling to a dream that I accused the pats of cheating and pardoned the Jets for doing the same. You don't get it do you

I get it fine. You don't want to call tampering cheating because the Jets did it, also. It's been claimed more than once. You're making like you're letting the Pats off the hook. Please. Your "facts" are thin. What was the fine the pats were forced to pay for tampering with BB?

I never said 2 wrongs make a right. My point was that your throwing rocks and breaking your own windows, a point that went right over your head obviously. Get off the high horse when your own team did the same exact thing.
    Last edited by GuidoYaztremski; 06-14-2013 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    I don't think anyone who is rational neglects that fact. The Brady/BB regime has been to 5 Super Bowls that all went down to the wire. They went 3-for-5. It is what it is.
    Some don't want to read honest opinions, or even facts. I've already said that the Pats could just as easily be 0-5 as 5-0 in the last 11 years.

Hall Of Fame

Sad that a good Jet fan and poster, Borgo and even a legitimate pat fan who discussed football lilke TX are gone and yet this pathetic gnat is still around like Tuberculosis
    Tuberculosis made me literally LOL

Reply to Jet Nut

As you see, it is useless to discuss anything with a troll ignoramus whose only purpose at JI is sh!tstirring, agitation and being an obnoxious parasite. Our mods have already permabanned this pathetic dope twice as Patrollie and Welkhead but for some unknown reason, they keep letting him back in under another ID to do the same crap that got him booted

I see you're doing a terrific job at ignoring me. Jets fan say it better than I could...

Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    YOu are like a five year old.

Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    SG3 is a horrible poster and should be banned.

Idk about the rest of you, but I'm past calling the Pasts cheaters. At this point, it's grasping at straws. We all know that we'd love to have all those Lombardis regardless of how they were obtained.

I'm just looking forward to our team rebuilding so that we can, one day, really compete for our own titles.

Veteran
    Tebowie Returns (Jimmy Fallon)

LMAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TsQ4ZOPzF0

Jets fans have no argument against the Pats last 10 years since Brady fell in their laps. The arguments about cheating etc are as gay as Tim Tebow. That said it's all about next year. I'm not as in love with the Pats' roster as the media is (no Welker, Gronk is one more surgery away from being an amputee). Yes our offense again will be a horror show but I am feeling good about our defense.

I think Brady and Coples are going to get to know eachother very well.

Really love this notion that Brady has been so excellent for a decade-plus that Belichick just has to show up for Monday morning meetings and then goes fishing on his boat.

Remember the days when Brady was called just a "system QB" and owed all of his success to Belichick?

Somebody has to suck.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 06-16-2013 at 03:35 PM.

Same could be said for their last Superbowl loss though. Didn't the Giants field a 12 man defense to offer supreme pass protection with the clock ticking down, taking the penalty in exchange for not allowing Brady to pass the ball without the time being put back on the game clock.

Rule was changed last season as a result of it.

People exploit rules and rules get changed.

In the end the trophy is what matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Same could be said for their last Superbowl loss though. Didn't the Giants field a 12 man defense to offer supreme pass protection with the clock ticking down, taking the penalty in exchange for not allowing Brady to pass the ball without the time being put back on the game clock.

Rule was changed last season as a result of it.

People exploit rules and rules get changed.

In the end the trophy is what matters.
    As of now..the PASTS are simply a good football team with diminishing value.

they have done very little to show they can be a SB team without Brady.

Okay, well, I don't know that I would expect the old 49'er team to be a Superbowl team without Montana so I don't really get the purpose of pointing that out.

Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    You missed a couple. The 70 Dolphins were fined a first round pick for cheating when they broke the rules to get Don Shula as their HC.

You'd also have to take away some other SB wins, for the 49ers, the most fined team in the NFL, and also for the team that proudly called themselves the "if you ain't cheatin' you ain't tryin' team of the NFL in the 70's, the Raidahs.

Then of course you have the cheatin' Cowboys that broke the rules to get a certain HOF CB onto their team, just in time for one of their SB wins.

Not to mention the team that was disassembled by Emporer Goodell, the New Auhlins Saints. I think they were cheaters too.

By the time you're done you could make claim to one of only a handful of untainted SB wins in league history. You could even take away any that Andrew Luck might win with Indy, since they cheated by losing games to get him.

The sky is the limit

Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    If you're convicted, i.e. you were fined, you cheated.

Conjecture is conjecture.
    None of that is conjecture. I left it there so you can show me which part of my post is conjecture.

My favorite is Shula yapping about asterisks for the Pats in 2007 and using the loss of a first round pick as the main reason. The stupid prick apparently forgot that his team was also fined the same thing for cheating when they stole him from another team back in 1970. Luckily his ex-players put the wraps on him when they realized he was tainting his own team.

Jets Insider VIP
    giving a team draft picks for tampering with and signing a coach is one thing. The Dolphins had to do that in 1970

The Shats had to do that in 2000 when Kraft tampered and signed Belichick despite the sleazy hoodie having been given a million dollars by Mr Hess to become the HC if and when Parcells decided to stop coaching

Being fined 750,000 and forfeiting your first round pick, however, was the penalty for cheating for EIGHT full NFL seasons (in which the Shats "won" their only titles *** in their entire franchise history.

The most heinous cheating scandal in the history of American professional sports