Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Tebow a Patriot

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    How many of those did we have? 2? 3? I honestly can only name Demosthene and that's really it.

The annoying banter was mostly from people here who wanted to tell everyone - over and over again - how much they didn't like Tebow.
    Well said! I agree!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

LMAO!!!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Patriots coaches have been working with the team in OTA's for a while now. Maybe they know something that we don't? Like Brady's decline may be already happening, and FAST.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    The media is already looking for their angle on this. It's already started with them talking about NE trading Mallett, or whether they'll line Tebow up as a TE or FB. Let's be real clear, Tebow is a downgrade to pretty much every TE and FB in the league. These are guys who spent their lives learning the craft of their position. Tebow doesn't suddenly become better than them simply for the fact he's an athlete.

Belicheck is friends with Urban Meyer. Josh McDaniels is a big fan of Tebow. NE is pretty much one of 4 or 5 places that could sign Tebow and stuff him on the bench without dealing too much with the media circus. Tebow needs to learn how to be a QB if he really wants to realize his dream of being an NFL starter some day. He has so far to go. Being in NE gives him the opportunity to sit in a room with Tom Brady for a year or two and learn without the pressure or spotlight. I highly doubt we will see Tebow ever at all.................unless Brady gets hurt. Then they will feel the full wrath of the media blitz unless of course Mallett steps in and lights it up immediately.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalChampion View Post
    The Patriots coaches have been working with the team in OTA's for a while now. Maybe they know something that we don't? Like Brady's decline may be already happening, and FAST.
    I don't think he could have declined that much. I mean trading us for Matt Simms would be a better move.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalChampion View Post
    And their plan is to replace him with Tebow...

GO BELICHICK! GO KRAFT! WOO!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mumbles pressed : he's a qb. Ahh will see. Ahh good for the team. I never said I don't like him. Ahh will bring him in and see. Mumbles something as he leaves podium.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    And their plan is to replace him with Tebow...

GO BELICHICK! GO KRAFT! WOO!
    We may be witnessing the end of the Patriots as we've known them. I'll drink to that.

Veteran
    Rochester, NY--Originally from Long Island
    Post Thanks / Like
    If they take Brady out and put Tebow in for any plays at all they will be doing any team they are playing a big f*cking favor. The only time Tebow sees the field is maybe on special teams.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I heard the NFL owners banned Tebow and now we hear the Pats have signed him. Did they get together and decide to let the Pats sign him or was the premise just BS.

I'm glad to see Tebow get a chance as he is a hard worker and should make a good RB with the pass option. Since we have a new Offense, I doubt he helps the Pats beat us.

Veteran
    Rochester, NY--Originally from Long Island
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm interested to see how the relationship between Tebow and Brady develops. You know, b/c Tebow is a devout virgin Christian and Brady takes d*ck snot to the face.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is great news
    They have no idea what they have just done..

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    It won't be a clown show in New England because unlike the Jets the Patriots are certain who their #1QB is...

Not sure how BB will use Tebow but it's bound to make us look bad, you can count on that. Plus Tebow hates us with a passion too. So it's a good match.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    But I don't see the Pats making him a runningback, they're gonna make him another Gronkowski instead, and he'll probably be a Probowler in that role.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    It won't be a clown show in New England because unlike the Jets the Patriots are certain who their #1QB is...

Not sure how BB will use Tebow but it's bound to make us look bad, you can count on that. Plus Tebow hates us with a passion too. So it's a good match.
    Just another example of how the JETS management team has no idea about personnel. Lets hope Idzik understands. So far so good.

Watch Tebow run it up our a$$.
    Last edited by southparkcpa; 06-10-2013 at 08:23 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    We all know once Brady goes BBs career is over. Back to -500 for that cheating scrub.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    But I don't see the Pats making him a runningback, they're gonna make him another Gronkowski instead, and he'll probably be a Probowler in that role.
    the jets couldn't even make tebow a good punt protector-- what makes you think he can be a TE let alone a pro bowler? Have you seen him catch? Can he block? Tebow made the jets look bad enough while he was here... what do you see him doing in NE that's going to make us look any worse? If anything it will be redeeming to see him fail with another team

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome news! Let him mess up that team. It will be less of a distraction than with us last year yes, but not because of Bill n Brady. If Timmy went to NE last year it would've been hugely distracting because of the previous season. This year will be toned down, even if he stayed on Jets because of how last year played out.

With that said, he still will be a problem.

Can't believe I'm thinking this, but when the Pats come to town, I may actually do the Tebow chant. Never woulda thought I'd ever root for him. Now I'm gonna love doing it!

"TE-BOW" ...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    A probowl tight end? Have you seen him run routes and catch? The guy is a great athlete, but his brand of athleticism really only fits in a running QB or special teams role which I'm sure Belichick will keep him limited to.

BTW I haven't read most of this thread, but any Patriots fan supporting this (at least on this board) is LOL hypocritical.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

What are you talking about?!

Tebow was NEVER there to compete with Sanchez...

You must believe everything ESPN says.