Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Tebow a Patriot

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Pats are going to the SUPERBOWL!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    And their plan is to replace him with Tebow...

GO BELICHICK! GO KRAFT! WOO!
    I think timmy deserves at least 20 snaps a game, more once the season progresses and he learns the system up there. He's a winner and a starting QB in the NFL U.O.E.N.O. Now that NE has timmy I'm going to join demo9 and the rest of the timtebowfanforum and become a devout tebowite to spread the message all over the internet

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    A probowl tight end? Have you seen him run routes and catch? The guy is a great athlete, but his brand of athleticism really only fits in a running QB or special teams role which I'm sure Belichick will keep him limited to.

BTW I haven't read most of this thread, but any Patriots fan supporting this (at least on this board) is LOL hypocritical.
    No I'm just saying he's got about the size to be a TE, maybe about the size of a Dennis Pitta over in Baltimore, a Vernon Davis in San Fran, or if they put another 10-15 pound on him he'd be like an Antonio Gates sized player at TE I guess.

The Pats will find a way to make a weapon of him that's for sure. Like they found a way to make a weapon of Danny Woodhead when we couldn't seem to do it. I dunno... this is somehow bad for us but I don't know how.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm all for this signing.

Not because I think he's any good, but every year Pats camp is so goddamn boring.

(Anyone less think Kraft just wanted to sell jerseys to Tebowites then cuts him before final roster? )

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    I'm all for this signing.

Not because I think he's any good, but every year Pats camp is so goddamn boring.

(Anyone less think Kraft just wanted to sell jerseys to Tebowites then cuts him before final roster? )
    Kraft is ruthless.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belichick is a football genius. He will figure out a way to utilize tebow to destroy the jets this year.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SRQman87 View Post
    Belichick is a football genius. He will figure out a way to utilize tebow to destroy the jets this year.
    LMAO! Someone rides the short bus.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    hey look, an almost brand new chowd troll who believes that Beliturd can convert tebow from chickensh1t to chicken salad

like he did with Ellis, Haynesworth, Ochostinko, Winslow

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    LMAO! Someone rides the short bus.
    That ain't no bus, that's a freaking taxi.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    So there is a God, if there was any lingering doubt.

(also, does this mean his career isn't ruined anymore by the Jets?)
    Last edited by Vinny Testaverde's Niece; 06-10-2013 at 09:15 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Brady will never come off the field for Tebow. If he throws, it's from a hand off or lateral from Brady.
    And Brady will be like WTF? after he sees Tebow's attempt to throw from that play.

The reports are that Tebow is signing with the Pats as a QB. Not any other position. That's what he wants to play.

The Tebowites are now the Chowds' problem.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    the funniest part will be all the tebow cult moaning, after he is cut at the end of the season, how he was misused by that mean old Belichick and the Patriots who didn't know what do do with a sensational proven winner such as Saint Timmy

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good sign by the Pats;

* Brady is not coming off the field for anyone. He's made everyone around him a better player. He is their best player.

* Tebow is a lousy QB, but a very good football player. His strongest skill is picking a spot and running through it. He is also very athletic and a strong team player.

* It remains to be seen, but Tebow may be able to line-up in 3 (not including QB) offensive skill positions and bring a dimension that opposing defenses haven't seen or will have difficulty adjusting to.

Nothing is expected from Tebow - he's disposable. On the other hand, there is a lot of topside he could not have achieved with Denver or NYJ

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    How does the son of Jebus end up with the spawn of Satan?

On April 29th, Timothy Tebow was asked to remove himself from his place of employment; that request came from his General Manager. Deep down, he knew the Jets were right, but he also knew that some day he would return to them. With nowhere else to go, he appeared at the home of his arch nemesis, Bill Belichick. Several decades earlier, Bellichecks General Manager had thrown HIM out, requesting that HE never return. Can two disgraced men share a franchise spotlight without driving each other crazy?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    hahahahahhahahahhahahahah I told everyone this would happen and he is going to destroy us just so belchk can rub it in our faces again.

The sad thing is as much as i hate bellicheck he will make it work because he is 100 times the coach we have.

I will still be rooting for the jets but will be laughing my ass off when he comes in and outperforms every QB we have and shows the idiot ny fans and coaches how little they know.

oh well I am sure rex is about to sign the next player that will wind up in hancuffs or be a prima donna.

maybe rex is trying to assemble a team from the longest yard but hey at least they have talent

I would take tebow's media distractions over the inner demons distractions that our divas apparently deal with.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

HAHA

Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    hahahahahhahahahhahahahah I told everyone this would happen and he is going to destroy us just so belchk can rub it in our faces again.

The sad thing is as much as i hate bellicheck he will make it work because he is 100 times the coach we have.

I will still be rooting for the jets but will be laughing my ass off when he comes in and outperforms every QB we have and shows the idiot ny fans and coaches how little they know.

oh well I am sure rex is about to sign the next player that will wind up in hancuffs or be a prima donna.

maybe rex is trying to assemble a team from the longest yard but hey at least they have talent

I would take tebow's media distractions over the inner demons distractions that our divas apparently deal with.
    Is this a joke???

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

There is only one reason Belichick has been more successful then Rex - Tom Brady. If he takes Brady off the field for Tebow - Advantage Rex.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Show a little self respect.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    let's not forget Tebow will be reunited with JOsh McDaniels, who started it all by selecting him in the first round