Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OK so a friend of mine had this happen....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    I've never done that...wouldn't know how. I get fukked by the JETS enough.
    I think with a hooker, you're doing the ****ing - unless you're one of THOSE guys who likes the reverse....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    He could have just gone to Providence... It's not even that far

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I know one of these guys too... I think what the DA did sucks as well. Yes I know it's illegal but basically they caught these guys in a tricky (lol) way. They ran ads that were answered these guys are doing this because something is missing in their lives. The guy I know has had a sad story that I won't go into but trust me things have not gone well for him. What is the point of humiliating them and their families? Grand standing bs imho.

I should ad I've never partaken of a pro so I'm not condoning it

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

OK so a friend of mine had this happen....

I agree with the OP. Rice is a tyrant. She will never be governor and needs to get over that. This is all for publicity. Very few of these charges will stick. Unfortunately for some of these people the damage is already done.

Nassau County is the worst. They waste money on these BS investigations meanwhile they cant convict drug dealers and other criminals bc their crime lab is sh*t.
    Last edited by DDNYjets; 06-11-2013 at 09:22 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Annnnddddd here we go!
    When it gets to this point...doesn't it just make you feel all tingly inside?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    Don't pick up Hookers.

Better yet, don't pick up hookers if you have a wife and kids.

Best of all, get Hookers legalized (as they should be) so it's not an issue in the first place.

Best of luck to your friend John.
    +1

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Little PSA for the Johns: If you're gonna go slumming on backpage and your sweetheart is not (a) sporting at least one visible infection (b) visibly under the influence of multiple substances or (c) covered in jailhouse tats, guess what? She's a cop.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    When the initial charges hit, that's when the media jumps and ruins lives. An arrest is a front page story but an acquital is page 6 or 10. Hidden amongst the other courthouse failures by the DA.
    The two brothers of the Cleveland kidnapper were innocent yet they were held long enough for their homes to be vandalized and their mother threatened. I'm sure CNN among many news outlets have since compensated as well as the Cleveland PD.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess finding dead hookers all over Long Island and Queens was good for the community?

These guys got caught and yet look at the posts about the DA? The DA didn't force any of these men into answering a ad for sex.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man, I can't imagine the embarrassment these guys are going through. I imagine a few will kill themselves.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    I guess finding dead hookers all over Long Island and Queens was good for the community?

These guys got caught and yet look at the posts about the DA? The DA didn't force any of these men into answering a ad for sex.
    It's everybody elses fault, but their own. Everyone else forced them to do it.

Personal responsibility for ones actions has gone down the shltter in this country. A damn shame.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    lets put the blame on the real culprits here...

THE WIVES!!!!!

Ladies, take care of yor men!!!!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I agree with the OP. Rice is a tyrant. She will never be governor and needs to get over that. This is all for publicity. Very few of these charges will stick. Unfortunately for some of these people the damage is already done.

Nassau County is the worst. They waste money on these BS investigations meanwhile they cant convict drug dealers and other criminals bc their crime lab is sh*t.
    Why do you say that? Just b/c you think its BS doesn't mean the charges won't stick.

They'll get nothing more than a slap on the wrist at the end of the day, but they'll almost surely plead to something. Unless you are privy to some new information, I'm pretty sure the DA and Nassau PD can put together a simple case involving cop testimony, an audiotape and some photographs.

Despite your feelings on the quality of the Nassau crime lab....

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    No you're wrong. The DA is a DO-osh. How about running pics in the paper of all the frigid wives, shamus who have let themselves go, or women who just plain went crazy in their 40s?
    Not enough pages in the paper.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the thought of visiting a prostitute ever crosses my mind, viewing the photos of this filthy crop of degenerates will surely drive that thought from my mind very quickly.

I can't imagine having sloppy seconds to any of these disgusting animals.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    This is a publicity stunt by an out of control DA.
    Bingo!

Rice is a man-hating hypocrite. Heroin is running rampant in Nassau, killing kids at a record rate and she's giving back door deals to drug dealers...

This is a manpower priority? Embarrassing innocent wives and kids to prove a point? She is neither married or has kids.... so what does she care.

She also took over the mantle of ruthless DWI enforcer, which I have no problem with....but there are plenty of whispers in Law Enforcement circles about her own hypocrisy in that dept.

At a time when the Nassau County Police are depleted and havent hired a new cop in years...Nassau needs ruthless gang/drug enforcement and the end of coddling dealers....

This is merely cynical, hateful grandstanding by an ambitious awful person.

And no, I didnt get arrested in teh pros. sting...nor do I know any of the dudes involved

-

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    I know one of these guys too.
    Does your guy know emslave's guy?

In the Biblical sense or otherwise

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want to know how Southpark made out on Carlton's advice.

Wear a raincoat with nothing underneath -- hookers like that.

Make sure to pass by local elementary school playground. All the most attractive hookers tend to like hanging around school children.

Be sure to wear dark glasses and a wig. Don't want any police to get suspicious.

Condoms? Why waste a couple of bucks. Hookers in America are clean and believe in family values. American exceptionalism!

Bring plenty of cash. Once you get going, you don't want the lack of a few bills to end a good time.

Be sure to find a nice quiet place for your "fun." In a dark alley, behind a dumpster, or even better, in a roach-infested crack den. Kinky locations can be a real turn-on!

Pimps often like to give you a hard time. Tbey're just being playful. Give 'em a few choice words and the finger and go about your business.

If, in the rare case that your honey turns out to be a cop, just pay her off with whatever you have on you. Then follow Timmy's advice about 70 year old virgins. Female cops like that stuff even more...

Last edited by long island leprechaun; 06-12-2013 at 10:22 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Why do you say that? Just b/c you think its BS doesn't mean the charges won't stick.

They'll get nothing more than a slap on the wrist at the end of the day, but they'll almost surely plead to something. Unless you are privy to some new information, I'm pretty sure the DA and Nassau PD can put together a simple case involving cop testimony, an audiotape and some photographs.

Despite your feelings on the quality of the Nassau crime lab....
    That is what I meant. They will plead to much lesser crimes. And that is what will keep these BS stings going bc as long as they get something the county can save face.

Apologies but I couldn't care less about prostitution. I am more concerned with the heroin and prescription pills that are flooding our schools. But why go after those criminals when you can use the money to put up a few dozen more traffic cams.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Bingo!

Rice is a man-hating hypocrite. Heroin is running rampant in Nassau, killing kids at a record rate and she's giving back door deals to drug dealers...

This is a manpower priority? Embarrassing innocent wives and kids to prove a point? She is neither married or has kids.... so what does she care.

She also took over the mantle of ruthless DWI enforcer, which I have no problem with....but there are plenty of whispers in Law Enforcement circles about her own hypocrisy in that dept.

At a time when the Nassau County Police are depleted and havent hired a new cop in years...Nassau needs ruthless gang/drug enforcement and the end of coddling dealers....

This is merely cynical, hateful grandstanding by an ambitious awful person.

And no, I didnt get arrested in teh pros. sting...nor do I know any of the dudes involved

-
    Thank you for posting this. It means more when it comes from someone who has seen this BS from the inside.