Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion.........

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    I'm usually never hostile anymore. Very live and let live. Im sure you'd agree. But the Guy has been going on and on for years looking for a fight. I can only turn,the cheek so many times ff2. It needs to end it's for the best.
    How the hell can you remember what's been going on here for years? I can't remember threads I posted in yesterday.

Jets Insider VIP

Jets Insider VIP
    Hey Rags...Jungle Gym is justing bustin' ya balls...

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet View Post
    But Im helping the advertisers make some cash!
    Thank you. Brooklyn Brewery actually has positive associations. If you need any advice on hookers, I have a special in with Carlton. The Korean masseuses call him "Mr. Happy Beginning." Now that's impressive!

Jets Insider VIP
    Im glad everybody enjoyed that second gheyy post after the original expected response. I was looking for the gay seal to make an appearance. And to totally confuse the **** out of ff2 this time back in our first encounter. I know jungle justs busts balls so do i. Shakin ill ask you to stay out of my thread until borgo is released. Paulie do the right thing here. Mods we cant be friends anymore to my demands are met. I think green will suffer the most here so be it.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

If the mods stay out of the thread, who will champion your ghey buttons suggestion? Chain of command bro. Think.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    How the hell can you remember what's been going on here for years? I can't remember threads I posted in yesterday.
    I remember everything. I remember the patriot rally pop thread. I remember the fifth beatle. I remember Clemons err Clemens...probably the best thread here ever late at night when nobody was around. JW has to find that one. I remember the moga klecko fish fight. Klecko thought moga actually challenged him to a fish fight and not a fist fight. Hilarious.....everything. Mr satire ohh the humanity!

Jets Insider VIP
    If the mods stay out of the thread, who will champion your ghey buttons suggestion? Chain of command bro. Think.
    Im not smart, got ahead of myself there. You're right. I believe it's time to unleash my moderator status. You might as well tell them.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet View Post
    When you Italians cant agree on terminology, how do you expect the rest of us normal folk to understand things like gravy vs. sauce?
    Rule #1: Real Italians don't call sauce gravy.

Rule #2: When in doubt, re-read Rule #1

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Rule #1: Real Italians don't call sauce gravy.

Rule #2: When in doubt, re-read Rule #1

I don't call it gravy either. But define Real Italian? You seem just European to me.

All Pro
    I don't feel overly offended, my motto is live and let liver too. I can't really help what cars I can take delivery of on my employer's dime, times are tough and they is too cheap to let me take livery service-I needed to get to Livermore in a hurry so Rent-A-Wreck had to do.

Did I mention I won a contest recently a $500 gift card Whole Foods was the donor. As a suburban transplant, organic items appeal to me so I bought some liverwort, some liverwurst and some Carters' Little pills. BTW was the fifth Beatle from Liverpool or not?

Jets Insider VIP
    I don't feel overly offended, my motto is live and let liver too. I can't really help what cars I can take delivery of on my employer's dime, times are tough and they is too cheap to let me take livery service-I needed to get to Livermore in a hurry so Rent-A-Wreck had to do.

Did I mention I won a contest recently a $500 gift card Whole Foods was the donor. As a suburban transplant, organic items appeal to me so I bought some liverwort, some liverwurst and some Carters' Little pills. BTW was the fifth Beatle from Liverpool or not?

Typical. Ill sell your kidneys to some Russians over on father capodanno and midland if you ever come across that bridge.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Now that's just a whole bowl of dick soup right there.

Jets Insider VIP
    I actually enjoy him. I'm sure he's a sock puppet account. I also loved gmc but that's me.

All Pro
    You mean cream of sum yung gai? Never had it.

don't tell me just like sperm drop soup
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 06-12-2013 at 10:35 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    You don't see the button Rags? Here I'll test it....

Lol
    Gfy

Works ok for me....
    quality posting right there.

Jets Insider VIP
    Remember how well the 'rage faces emoticons' campaign went?
    You failed me.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

I'll check, but I'm pretty sure only failed transplants are off limits.

(as well as kids wearing unicorn shirts)

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Remember how well the 'rage faces emoticons' campaign went?
    You failed me.

Patience. I'm still navigating the proper channels.