Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 103

Thread: Billy Joel's Daughter before & after

  1. #1
    Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    12,440
    Images
    38734

    Billy Joel's Daughter before & after

    Alexa Ray Joel....I guess she got tired of looking like Dad.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,073
    Sean, I may be in the minority here, but I never thought she was unattractive...just...different.




    The new look screams "daddy issues" and "stripper-pole"...and that puts her with 95% of the other whoor-bags twittering themselves into nothingness.

    Sad.

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    12,440
    Images
    38734
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Sean, I may be in the minority here, but I never thought she was unattractive...just...different.




    The new look screams "daddy issues" and "stripper-pole"...and that puts her with 95% of the other whoor-bags twittering themselves into nothingness.

    Sad.
    I agree. Thought she had a cute quirky look.

    I assume though as a woman, when you have Christie Brinkley as your Mom and end up looking like mensch Dad Billy Joel, that's got to be hard to deal with.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,566
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Sean, I may be in the minority here, but I never thought she was unattractive...just...different.




    The new look screams "daddy issues" and "stripper-pole"...and that puts her with 95% of the other whoor-bags twittering themselves into nothingness.

    Sad.
    Seriously, wtf happened to her? I recently heard her on the radio covering a well known song (don't remember which one), I assumed she was doing well. This kind of transformative change does not scream "doing well."

  6. #6
    So she moved her cheeks to her tits?

  7. #7
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,722
    No, the doctor in Thailand did it.

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,615
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    Alexa Ray Joel....I guess she got tired of looking like Dad.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    She had to go out and become a Big Shot I guess

  9. #9
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,270
    Her mother is arguably the most beautiful woman of all time. Her father is a borderline C.H.U.D. She looks like her DNA was taken solely from Billy. Imagine your father was Robert Redford and your mother was Kathy Griffin and you were born as a male clone of her. Poor Alexa. New her, 4/10, would probably bang.

  10. #10
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,269
    nose...check
    ta's...check
    how the hell did she change her eyes?

  11. #11
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    She had to go out and become a Big Shot I guess
    -
























    -

  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,527
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Sean, I may be in the minority here, but I never thought she was unattractive...just...different.



    Agreed..... nothing wrong IMO with version 1.0

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,121
    Definitely got the nose and t!ts done. Everything else looks like makeup, airbrush and starvation.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    Alexa Ray Joel....I guess she got tired of looking like Dad.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The miracle of bad photography....?

    Both of these pics were taken in 2009. She clearly has a chameleon-like ability
    to look very different with make-up.


    alexa-ray-joel.jpg Alexa-Ray-Joel-ta02.jpg

    Regardless of you views of her look "today", it is also pretty clear that the supposed
    "today" pic above is unflattering. Here is another pic from that same event...

    article-2594887-1CC1E16700000578-617_634x536.jpg

  15. #15
    Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    12,440
    Images
    38734
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    The miracle of bad photography....?

    Both of these pics were taken in 2009. She clearly has a chameleon-like ability
    to look very different with make-up.


    alexa-ray-joel.jpg Alexa-Ray-Joel-ta02.jpg

    Regardless of you views of her look "today", it is also pretty clear that the supposed
    "today" pic above is unflattering. Here is another pic from that same event...

    article-2594887-1CC1E16700000578-617_634x536.jpg
    No they weren't.

    The story was just posted yesterday and the second pic is after a show she did this week.

    http://www.eonline.com/news/527896/b...oel-s-new-look

  16. #16
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,073
    To me, she seem's to have a bit of a Lady gaga vibe going on in that she can look very different hot/not dependent upon the photo...

    ALso, unlike her tall lanky mom, she's got the shorter, more voluptuous build that can tend towards chunkiness (and I've read her friggin ice-queen mother doesnt hesitate to tweak her about it, hence her "issues".) Saw one shot of her in a bikini a while back...that was rockin...and those ta-ta's looked real, so I dont think she had "work" done there.

    Looks like she may have lost some weight, changed her hair and make-up...and chipped some granite off the schnozz.

    Gotta suck to be compared to Christie, who, to me...looks like some frosty, cold beeotch.

    In a way, I find Alexa more interesting to look at.

    Fire away.

  17. #17
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Forked River, NJ
    Posts
    4,728
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    Alexa Ray Joel....I guess she got tired of looking like Dad.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yuk! In the picture on the right she looks like a heroin addict.

  18. #18
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,562
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Her mother is arguably the most beautiful woman of all time. Her father is a borderline C.H.U.D. She looks like her DNA was taken solely from Billy. Imagine your father was Robert Redford and your mother was Kathy Griffin and you were born as a male clone of her. Poor Alexa. New her, 4/10, would probably bang.
    Why would Robert Redford bang Kathy Griffin?

  19. #19
    this is another example of the men at JI who bash chicks who in the real world, in the dairy aisle at path mark, would be gawked at and heavily checked out.


    Yea, she has that billy joel face, not one of a catholic for sure.....but when she walks past guys at jones beach everyone peeks

  20. #20
    how much are tickets it see her?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us