Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestion.........

All Pro

Suggestion.........

I think we could use a thank you button and a lol button on the site. It goes right under your post everytime you post. Other message boards I frequent have this. It would be a great addition. Maybe a gfy button too ™ that. Ideas, I have more. This place needs some new features. Just a heads up. Your welcome.

All Pro
    You don't see the button Rags? Here I'll test it....

Lol
    Gfy

Works ok for me....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Yeah, features. That's what JI needs more of.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Pot cheese as a side clump with homemade gravy, sausage, meatballs and pasta. Plus a fresh horseradish root to grate on top.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Pot cheese as a side clump with homemade gravy, sausage, meatballs and pasta. Plus a fresh horseradish root to grate on top.
    Pot cheese?

All Pro
    I just pressed the DUMP button.

DUMP!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Yeah, features. That's what JI needs more of.
    Best Mod Ever!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    When is the Poker thing gonna be up?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    I just pressed the DUMP button.

DUMP!
    Oh and definitely get rid of this putz. You're the worst poster here ever bar none. I cringe when I see your name in any thread. However it's usually the last post so I can avoid it. Go post some more pictures of your trip to San Fran and that crap rent a car with the beer in the,cupholder in a dollar general parking lot. Hotshot. You're worse then aids.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Oh and definitely get rid of this putz. You're the worst poster here ever bar none. I cringe when I see your name in any thread. However it's usually the last post so I can avoid it. Go post some more pictures of your trip to San Fran and that crap rent a car with the beer in the,cupholder in a dollar general parking lot. Hotshot. You're worse then aids.
    Somebody had to say it.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Pot cheese?
    Ricotta, I thought you are Italian?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Somebody had to say it.
    I'm usually never hostile anymore. Very live and let live. Im sure you'd agree. But the Guy has been going on and on for years looking for a fight. I can only turn,the cheek so many times ff2. It needs to end it's for the best. He even attacks my liver any time he gets thr chance. Let's remember real people behind these keyboards. Jungle you're not worse then aids I apologize. But you are a smug arrogant man full of bitterness. You need something we can't give you. Good luck out there we're all rooting for you.

All Pro
    I think we could use a thank you button and a lol button on the site. It goes right under your post everytime you post. Other message boards I frequent have this. It would be a great addition. Maybe a gfy button too that. Ideas, I have more. This place needs some new features. Just a heads up. Your welcome.
    gheyish.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Ricotta, I thought you are Italian?
    When you Italians cant agree on terminology, how do you expect the rest of us normal folk to understand things like gravy vs. sauce?

I'm usually never hostile anymore. Very live and let live. Im sure you'd agree. But the Guy has been going on and on for years looking for a fight. I can only turn,the cheek so many times ff2. It needs to end it's for the best. He even attacks my liver any time he gets thr chance. Let's remember real people behind these keyboards. Jungle you're not worse then aids I apologize. But you are a smug arrogant man full of bitterness. You need something we can't give you. Good luck out there we're all rooting for you.
    Real People Real Feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    When is the Poker thing gonna be up?
    Poker in the front, Liquor in the rear?

Jets Insider VIP
    I think we could use a thank you button and a lol button on the site. It goes right under your post everytime you post. Other message boards I frequent have this. It would be a great addition. Maybe a gfy button too that. Ideas, I have more. This place needs some new features. Just a heads up. Your welcome.

All Pro
    As the Klingons would say: "Pure, unadulterated hatred. Very refreshing!"

But then you go all woosy later on. This will not do.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet View Post
    When you Italians cant agree on terminology, how do you expect the rest of us normal folk to understand things like gravy vs. sauce?
    Hey, Brooklyn... can you change that avatar? It's creeping me out. And please don't change it to the Korean oil lady. That's worse. (Buddy Hackett, I can handle.)

Quote Originally Posted by long island leprechaun View Post
    Hey, Brooklyn... can you change that avatar? It's creeping me out. And please don't change it to the Korean oil lady. That's worse. (Buddy Hackett, I can handle.)

But Im helping the advertisers make some cash!