Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amazon ltd edition Madden NFL 25 + Sunday Ticket...

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    I had the iPad version a couple of years ago. It was spotty service and they blacked out the "local" games ( the Jets) even though the Jets game wasn't on TV (we get Pats games).
    Had it last yr. it was great on wifi. All games included

My buddy in NY has DirectTV, he gives me his password info and I stream Sunday Ticket to my PS3 for the past 2 years.

You've been able to order the streaming version of Sunday Ticket alone for the past couple years. First thing you should do is ask someone else, or offer to go splits with someone, because it doesn't matter where you sign-in from.

Quote Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
    My buddy in NY has DirectTV, he gives me his password info and I stream Sunday Ticket to my PS3 for the past 2 years.

You've been able to order the streaming version of Sunday Ticket alone for the past couple years. First thing you should do is ask someone else, or offer to go splits with someone, because it doesn't matter where you sign-in from.
    Hmmm... That sounds like a good idea! I figured you could just open a browser on the PS3 and stream like that. I wonder what the hell they're talking about?!

Veteran
    Wow this is a no brainer. I usually get the game each year, so for an extra $39 you get Sunday Ticket as well.

So I ended up getting this, and I have to say, it's a pretty sweet deal. I was going to get the game anyway, so for the extra 40, it's definitely worth it. I didn't try with an HDMI cable to see if it connects to the TV, but the quality was pretty good, and just having all those games to switch back and forth between really helps during commercial breaks!

The game itself is pretty much the same as last year, but I read that Best Buy is offering a buy back program for the games around $45, so it could be just Sunday Ticket for $55 if you go that way. The only real difference that I noticed is that, it's a bit harder to pass in the game, the directional throws aren't quite as effective, but it's also harder to tackle the runner, especially elusive backs.

Did anyone else have problems with the game going away and directv saying they were working on it to make a better experience.

I had to completely get out of it and get back in 2 or 3 times and it is not easy to get back into with the long ass passwords. Then when I did get back in, all the games were listed but the jets game. Finally it popped back up in the list and I was able to watch the end of the game. It was kind of frustrating.

Hopefully it will work better in two weeks. Because at this rate, I sure as heck wouldn't spend $300 on it.

Quote Originally Posted by VAJET58 View Post
    Did anyone else have problems with the game going away and directv saying they were working on it to make a better experience.

I had to completely get out of it and get back in 2 or 3 times and it is not easy to get back into with the long ass passwords. Then when I did get back in, all the games were listed but the jets game. Finally it popped back up in the list and I was able to watch the end of the game. It was kind of frustrating.

Hopefully it will work better in two weeks. Because at this rate, I sure as heck wouldn't spend $300 on it.
    It was like that, when I first signed on, but by the second quarter it started to work fine for me, and then there were no problems. I think they had more traffic than they expected because of the Amazon deal, and all the traffic slowed down their servers, especially with a lot more 1 pm games than usual last Sunday.

The passwords suck though, lol. I wouldn't spend 300 bucks on it, even if it worked perfectly in 1080P. The 40 bucks atleast made the argument to not watch it on illegal streaming sites plausible.

Quote Originally Posted by VAJET58 View Post

I changed my email and password, first thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Win4ever View Post
    So I ended up getting this, and I have to say, it's a pretty sweet deal. I was going to get the game anyway, so for the extra 40, it's definitely worth it. I didn't try with an HDMI cable to see if it connects to the TV, but the quality was pretty good, and just having all those games to switch back and forth between really helps during commercial breaks!

The game itself is pretty much the same as last year, but I read that Best Buy is offering a buy back program for the games around $45, so it could be just Sunday Ticket for $55 if you go that way. The only real difference that I noticed is that, it's a bit harder to pass in the game, the directional throws aren't quite as effective, but it's also harder to tackle the runner, especially elusive backs.
    Damn, I wish I knew that, I sold it on ebay for $42.

I tried to log in on my laptop with my given user name and password around 12:15 and it directed me to a useless screen telling me to call DTV and upgrade my equipment. I had no time to deal with that. Previously I had d/l'd the sunday ticket app to my phone and entered the username password combo. That worked fine and that's how I used it for the first week.

Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist View Post
    I changed my email and password, first thing.
    I didn't see where I could change it, but I will check it out again this week before the game.

I got kicked out in the second quarter, then couldn't get back in at all so I had to just use firstrow

All League
    Worked fine for me with the Ipad app, but I wasnt able to watch the Jets or Pats game on it because it was televised locally.....which obviously wasn't a problem.

Worth the extra $40 for me on top of Madden.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via Tapatalk