Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 63

Thread: Rai-duhs qb FAIL: 90210 where'd you get these bums?

  1. #21
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,191
    ching ching ching

    another 100 down the toilet for R0000


    Poll

    How many stupid frigging unwinnable bets on the Raidsucks can this dumbkopf suggest here at JI


    Under 10

    10-20

    20-50

    50 plus

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    So Let make a bet 100.00 dollars the loser donates to this site (so we know if someone paid up) . The bet is whoever offense, the Raiders or Jets is worse in 2013 has to pay up. Now are you as confidant in the Jet offense, as I am in the raiders offense. (what ever criteria you want to go by )


    Do we have a bet. Let everyone know if your all talk or your actual believe what your trying to convince yourself.. I will tell you that is a bet your easily going to lose. Butt Fumbler isn't the worse Qb in the league for nothing. (my ace in the hole)
    Thanks to Carson Palmer dipping out of your sh*thole city, he actually isn't.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    So Let make a bet 100.00 dollars the loser donates to this site (so we know if someone paid up) . The bet is whoever offense, the Raiders or Jets is worse in 2013 has to pay up. Now are you as confidant in the Jet offense, as I am in the raiders offense. (what ever criteria you want to go by )


    Do we have a bet. Let everyone know if your all talk or your actual believe what your trying to convince yourself.. I will tell you that is a bet your easily going to lose. Butt Fumbler isn't the worse Qb in the league for nothing. (my ace in the hole)
    Forget the offense, lets just bet straight up who's going to have the better season. The way you run your mouth I'm sure you think the raiders will have a good one. Put up or shut the fvck up

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    So Let make a bet 100.00 dollars the loser donates to this site (so we know if someone paid up) . The bet is whoever offense, the Raiders or Jets is worse in 2013 has to pay up. Now are you as confidant in the Jet offense, as I am in the raiders offense. (what ever criteria you want to go by )


    Do we have a bet. Let everyone know if your all talk or your actual believe what your trying to convince yourself.. I will tell you that is a bet your easily going to lose. Butt Fumbler isn't the worse Qb in the league for nothing. (my ace in the hole)
    Sure, you have a bet, PFF rating is the final arbitrator? Or do you have a better determinant of what "best" is measured by?

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    So Let make a bet 100.00 dollars the loser donates to this site (so we know if someone paid up) . The bet is whoever offense, the Raiders or Jets is worse in 2013 has to pay up. Now are you as confidant in the Jet offense, as I am in the raiders offense. (what ever criteria you want to go by )


    Do we have a bet. Let everyone know if your all talk or your actual believe what your trying to convince yourself.. I will tell you that is a bet your easily going to lose. Butt Fumbler isn't the worse Qb in the league for nothing. (my ace in the hole)
    SHUT UP

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by dameangreenkillingmachine View Post
    before people come in and start with their "what a pathetic team" rant... internet football die hards love making fun of other teams. "Lololololz. jets are a circus. lololoz the raiders are dumb the browns are dumb, the jaguars too. they all suck ". everyone loves taking shots at the wounded 3 legged dogs. hard to believe a lot of the people who talk crap have day jobs and arent 13 years old. or i guess they just have boring jobs sitting at a cpu all day and just browse football sites. grow up.
    Ah.... Your boyfriend is a Raiders fan, eh?


    Butt Pirates.

  7. #27
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Reading, UK
    Posts
    5,510
    Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    Waiting for the explosive spin...
    No QB will look good going against the EXPLOSIVE Raiders D!!!

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    Sure, you have a bet, PFF rating is the final arbitrator? Or do you have a better determinant of what "best" is measured by?
    I'm talking legitimate stats and not what PFF thinks. When Pff claims the Jets have the third best oline when they gave up 49 sacks and there offense ranked as bad as they did . What idiot would actually believe what they are saying.

    So again legitimate stats ( everyone can look at IT) Yardage, Points etc.

  9. #29
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,191
    you've already lost 300 in stupid bets


    seek help at

    gamblersanonymous.com

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    SHUT UP
    Exactly once again you were proven to be a fraud. You call me out and I said put up or shut up. I believe in My offense and obviously you don't. Thanks you just make my point-you don't even believe your own crap you were3 spouting off about.

  11. #31
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    Exactly once again you were proven to be a fraud. You call me out and I said put up or shut up. I believe in My offense and obviously you don't. Thanks you just make my point-you don't even believe your own crap you were3 spouting off about.
    SHUT UP

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    you've already lost 300 in stupid bets


    seek help at

    gamblersanonymous.com
    No it donated to this site we all use on here. So it for a good cause and it isn't going to break anyone bank. Big difference than asking someone to put their mortgage on Butt fumbler.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    SHUT UP
    Forget football. Tell us that trip you make with Ray Ray to Philly. Did he put out? Did He pay for the gas, tolls etc. How old is ray Ray? That is more exciting than trying to compare Raiders offense to the worst offense in all of football ( Jet offense- lead by butt fumbler).
    Last edited by Raider9175; 06-13-2013 at 09:43 AM.

  14. #34
    Betting on whether the Jets or Raiders will have a better offense is like betting on which Special Olympian will win the 100m dash.

    It doesn't matter.

  15. #35
    It's time we all bowed down to the most explosive team of all time. Your Oakland Raiders, everybody!

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    Forget the offense, lets just bet straight up who's going to have the better season. The way you run your mouth I'm sure you think the raiders will have a good one. Put up or shut the fvck up
    I will take that Bet. 100.00 dollars donated to this site(so we know if it was paid up) The Raiders / Jet game ends all tie breakers. Do we have a Bet. Announce it here and PM so I know for my records that it official.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Express View Post
    Betting on whether the Jets or Raiders will have a better offense is like betting on which Special Olympian will win the 100m dash.

    It doesn't matter.
    Raiders offense has a chance to be pretty good in 2013. Jets offense has a chance to be high school quality.

    Oakland WR's Catching On-InsideBayArea Article

    ----------------------------------------

    ALAMEDA -- The pass from quarterback Matt Flynn arrived in a spiral, 30 yards downfield. Rod Streater, tightly guarded along the right sideline, caught the pass at the top of his jump, coming down inside the 5-yard line.
    Moments earlier, Terrelle Pryor unleased a pass that went 60 yards in the air to second-year player Andre Holmes for a touchdown.
    The Raiders came to pass Wednesday on Day 2 of their mandatory minicamp, showing much-needed improvement after a desultory showing through the air the previous day.
    "We had a bad taste in our mouth after yesterday's practice and went over little things, timing, stuff like that," Streater said. "We still had couple of drops and missed alignments, but it was way better than yesterday."
    One of the more intriguing storylines when the Raiders convene for training camp in Napa on July 25 will be to see which receivers emerge as consistent targets in the passing game.
    For all the roster movement in the offseason, the Raiders made no move to sign a veteran wide receiver, holding pat with Denarius Moore, Streater, second-year player Juron Criner and hoping for a healthy Jacoby Ford.
    Josh Cribbs can play wide receiver but was signed mostly for his skill as a return specialist. Brice Butler (San Diego State) was added in the seventh round of the draft, and undrafted free agents Conner Vernon (Duke) and Sam McGuffie (Rice) hope to follow a trail similar to the one blazed by Streater a year ago.
    Last edited by Raider9175; 06-13-2013 at 10:18 AM.

  18. #38
    Determining which offense is better, the Raiders or the Jets???


  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    I will take that Bet. 100.00 dollars donated to this site(so we know if it was paid up) The Raiders / Jet game ends all tie breakers. Do we have a Bet. Announce it here and PM so I know for my records that it official.
    Absolutely I'm in for that. Respect for putting your money where your mouth is

  20. #40
    Lol, this kid and the way he hypes up his ****ty team.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us