Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Someone tell kendrick to Stop Tweeting

All Pro

Someone tell kendrick to Stop Tweeting

UberFacts ‏@UberFacts 4h George W. Bush's grandfather (Prescott Bush) participated in illegal trades with the Nazis during WWII.Retweeted by kenrick Ellis
    Not disagreeing or agreeing with the substance of this tweet but why should a nose-tackle instigate this type of discussion?

All Pro
    Kenrick, that is.

who are you barbara bush? what do you give a ****?

he's a free human in america. he has as much right to tweet garbage as you or me.

A garbage man can tweet that if he wants. I think its cool as hell, get people who normally wouldnt care about history to start talking a little bit...

what exactly is he instigating?

Really? THAT bothers you?

I think I love Anna Kendrick, without ever having met her...

Quote Originally Posted by RIJetFan View Post
    Not disagreeing or agreeing with the substance of this tweet but why should a nose-tackle instigate this type of discussion?
    Same reason anyone else should.

ehhhhh.... hmmmkay....

Sounds to me like he knows a lot more than most idiots who post political propaganda nonstop from their buttholes all day long.

I was expecting to see a tweet about the Jets going to the SB this year or something about stomping out the Pasts*

Giving pro athletes the ability to tweet is like handing a blow torch to a pyromaniac.

Jets Insider VIP
    Careful Kenrick! Obama is storing your tweets in a secret bunker!

He shouldn't. Only long snappers can tweet about politics.
    Last edited by jetstream23; 06-13-2013 at 12:35 PM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

This is going to be big. You saw the lengths Christopher Plummer went to hide what he did in Inside Man, right?

Ellis better sleep with one eye open. Jody Foster is coming for him. The good news is she looked real good in that movie.

Kendrick didn't even tweet that, he retweeted it, it was originally tweeted by uberfacts.

Somebody needs an uberclue and an uberenema, and some ubertwitter101

Give me a break!

Hall Of Fame
    Hardly a fact. But it is cool to hate Bush so why not.

Bush was one of seven directors (including W. Averell Harriman) of the Union Banking Corporation, an investment bank that operated as a clearing house for many assets and enterprises held by German steel magnate Fritz Thyssen.[6][7] In July 1942, the bank was suspected of holding gold on behalf of Nazi leaders.[8] A subsequent government investigation disproved those allegations but confirmed the Thyssens' control, and in October 1942 the United States seized the bank under the Trading with the Enemy Act and held the assets for the duration of World War II.[6]

According to journalist Joe Conason, Prescott Bush's involvement with UBC was purely commercial and he was not a Nazi sympathizer.[9] The Anti-Defamation League[10] and historian Herbert Parmet[7] agreed with that assessment.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Hardly a fact. But it is cool to hate Bush so why not.
    Actually, it seems that tide is turning. Maybe it's because Obama is continuing so many of the policies that Bush had, but the country is seeming to remember Bush a little more fondly these days. It's so great that we got rid of Bush in 2008 so that we could close Guantanamo Bay and stop spying on our citizens. lol

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...r-bush-fondly/

Poll: You're starting to remember Bush fondly
    June 11, 2013

(CNN) - For the first time since 2005, more Americans have a favorable view of former President George W. Bush than an unfavorable view. According to a new Gallup poll released Tuesday, 49% have a positive opinion of the two-term Republican president, while 46% feel the opposite.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Actually, it seems that tide is turning. Maybe it's because Obama is continuing so many of the policies that Bush had, but the country is seeming to remember Bush a little more fondly these days. It's so great that we got rid of Bush in 2008 so that we could close Guantanamo Bay and stop spying on our citizens. lol

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...r-bush-fondly/
    More Cheney than Bush would be my guess but your point is well taken.

Undrafted Free Agent
    DUMP

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Wait till he finds out what Kennedy did.