Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JetsInsider Radio Minicamp Edition LIVE TONIGHT with Jets writer Kristian Dyer

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

JetsInsider Radio Minicamp Edition LIVE TONIGHT with Jets writer Kristian Dyer

UPDATE: Please listen to archived show via following embedded player:

<iframe width="400" height="370" src="http://player.cinchcast.com/?show_id=4981065&platformId=1&assetType=single" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><div style="font-size: 10px;text-align: center; width:400px;"> Listen to <a href="http://www.blogtalkradio.com">internet radio</a> with <a href="http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-jetsinsider-radio-show">The JetsInsider Radio Show</a> on BlogTalkRadio</div>

Jets Insider Radio will be broadcasting live on Thursday night from 8-10 PM with our Minicamp recap show. We will break down all aspects of OTA's and this week's full-team Minicamp and discuss all other Jet doings.

Joining us tonight is Yahoo Sports and Metro NY Jets writer Kristian Dyer who will share all of his observations and opinions on the team this spring and also share any late breaking NY Jets news and rumors.

The show is hosted by Jets Insider.com Publisher Sean Deegan and veteran radio personality and long time Jets Fan, Jim “Mojo” Morrison.

The show airs globally on BLOG TALK RADIO and is also one of the hottest downloads on iTunes. You can find show archives there and also subscribe by searching “jetsinsider”.

To listen via BlogTalkRadio.com CLICK HERE

We will also take your calls at 347-237-4226!

To subscribe to the show via iTunes CLICK HERE

DON'T MISS THE BEST NY JETS RADIO ANYWHERE!!
    Last edited by THE_SOOTHSAYER; 06-13-2013 at 10:14 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet!

So sick of the hacks we have to rely on for information... especially those of us out of market area

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    looking forward to it, bigtime, sean

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Give us a call everyone...we love to hear from you.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Will be out tonight and miss it it unfortunately ... Hopefully there will be somewhere we can pull it up and listen to it later on as well

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Show starting in 5 mins. Time to tune in!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good show...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, you guys got me a bit unsure about Geno now... Not expecting him to come right in lighting it up by any means, but damn.
    Hopefully when he gets a better grasp on the playbook he can really start stepping it up.

But that also hints at how awful Sanchez is.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Well, you guys got me a bit unsure about Geno now... Not expecting him to come right in lighting it up by any means, but damn.
    Hopefully when he gets a better grasp on the playbook he can really start stepping it up.

But that also hints at how awful Sanchez is.
    Can you give a synopsis? Didn't tune in

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Here's the archived show via following embedded:

<iframe width="400" height="370" src="http://player.cinchcast.com/?show_id=4981065&platformId=1&assetType=single" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><div style="font-size: 10px;text-align: center; width:400px;"> Listen to <a href="http://www.blogtalkradio.com">internet radio</a> with <a href="http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-jetsinsider-radio-show">The JetsInsider Radio Show</a> on BlogTalkRadio</div>

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BRONX JET View Post
    Can you give a synopsis? Didn't tune in
    Ask Sooth. Apparently they had talked to someone with the Org...
    Obviously he's gonna have the rookie struggles and all that, but sounded like he kind of was panicking out there when Wilk, Q, Richardson, and Snacks were getting after him.

One thing worth mention again is that Geno and Sanchez are pretty much dead even right now.
    That could be pretty disturbing re Sanchez, but anyone who actually watches the games knows he sucks... but STILL... little unsettling.

They did say Geno is getting incrementally better on a consistent basis, so that's good.

I mean, really, neither of the guys really know the playbook yet, but still... Just sounded like Geno was starting to panic or something when they were 11 on 11.

7 on 7 I believe they said "he looks Canton bound"

edit: Ah! There you go! ^

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Hitman

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jim Morrison is a biased Geno hater and Kristen Dyer is a bigger Sanchez apologist than RayRay which is almost impossible. David Lee came across extremely honest in his interview with beat reporters that is posted on the Jets site that no one has separated themselves. Pretty embarrassing for the biased Kristen Dyer who makes it seem Sanchez is way ahead of Geno.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    Jim Morrison is a biased Geno hater and Kristen Dyer is a bigger Sanchez apologist than RayRay which is almost impossible. David Lee came across extremely honest in his interview with beat reporters that is posted on the Jets site that no one has separated themselves. Pretty embarrassing for the biased Kristen Dyer who makes it seem Sanchez is way ahead of Geno.
    ROFLMAO

You, coming from the biggest Sanchez hater with a completely biased agenda, this is rich.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    ROFLMAO

You, coming from the biggest Sanchez hater with a completely biased agenda, this is rich.
    I am not a reporter lying to people about Jets camp to support a biased agenda. I am a poster on a message board giving an opinion that everyone knows is an opinion.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was going to call in to discuss the Hotties Forum and to request a pardon for Borgo but I fell asleep after Dyer was on.

I thought Dyer did a good job although I think he has a man crush on Sanchez.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad I missed the Dyer part in that case. Maybe Dyer has missed the last two seasons of Buttfumbling ineptitude too.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Glad I missed the Dyer part in that case. Maybe Dyer has missed the last two seasons of Buttfumbling ineptitude too.
    To be fair his main argument was that Geno did not play anything that resembled a pro offense in college and b.c of that he is going to take extra time. He said that (I am summarizing a bit) a member of the Jets organization basically told him that Sanchez is way head b.c he makes NFL throws or had an NFL arm.

You should go back and listen to the podcast. It was a good interview. He discussed Ducasse. Dyer also reported that Cro will be having his own version of Jets West for the DBs.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    I don't think it's unreasonable to say that a guy who is entering his 5th season in the NFL is ahead of a rookie who's never taken a snap in the NFL.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    To be fair his main argument was that Geno did not play anything that resembled a pro offense in college and b.c of that he is going to take extra time. He said that (I am summarizing a bit) a member of the Jets organization basically told him that Sanchez is way head b.c he makes NFL throws or had an NFL arm.

You should go back and listen to the podcast. It was a good interview. He discussed Ducasse. Dyer also reported that Cro will be having his own version of Jets West for the DBs.
    Thanks for the advice.

I'll give the entire show a relisten.

Hopefully I can get past that moron Steve from NY that called in at the 22 minute mark. Which poster was that idiot??