Thread: Any Jet fans near Ft.Hood Texas???

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

Any Jet fans near Ft.Hood Texas???

Army moved me down here all the way from the northeast. I don't know anybody down here to watch the games with. It is always nice to have other Jet fans by to hangout with. I miss all my Jet fan brothers and sisters back home. Maybe I should start a Jets club down here or something idk.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Green View Post
    Army moved me down here all the way from the northeast. I don't know anybody down here to watch the games with. It is always nice to have other Jet fans by to hangout with. I miss all my Jet fan brothers and sisters back home. Maybe I should start a Jets club down here or something idk.
    Hit up Lone Star Lady.

And SEND PICS TO THE HAMPUR!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Green View Post
    Say hello to Killeen for me. I was stationed there in 1958 when Elvis was there. There were wooden sidewalks back then! I went to my first rodeo there! Good luck to you and thank you for your service. If I can do anything for you lets me know. Go Jets! Make sure you get to Austin. I am sure there will be sports bars there!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for your service

I m sorry they stuck you in Texas but what can you do. Better than Afghanistan, I guess

Good luck and keep your head down... I don't know any Jet fans in that area unless PatsfanTX has converted.

My advice -- on days off, wear a Jets hat with your civvies -- who knows, you might just find another fellow sufferer

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ty for all the support guys!!! The one thing im really happy is no pats fans down here. I will try some suggestions but im a long way from Jets nation. This site is my lifelink.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for your service.

There is a network of regional Jets fan groups on Facebook. If you go to the following page, someone there should be able to let you know if there is a local group in your area.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/nyjetsfans/