Thread: Any Jet fans near Ft.Hood Texas???

Any Jet fans near Ft.Hood Texas???

Army moved me down here all the way from the northeast. I don't know anybody down here to watch the games with. It is always nice to have other Jet fans by to hangout with. I miss all my Jet fan brothers and sisters back home. Maybe I should start a Jets club down here or something idk.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Green View Post
    Army moved me down here all the way from the northeast. I don't know anybody down here to watch the games with. It is always nice to have other Jet fans by to hangout with. I miss all my Jet fan brothers and sisters back home. Maybe I should start a Jets club down here or something idk.
    Hit up Lone Star Lady.

And SEND PICS TO THE HAMPUR!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Green View Post
    Say hello to Killeen for me. I was stationed there in 1958 when Elvis was there. There were wooden sidewalks back then! I went to my first rodeo there! Good luck to you and thank you for your service. If I can do anything for you lets me know. Go Jets! Make sure you get to Austin. I am sure there will be sports bars there!

Jets Insider VIP
    Thank you for your service

I m sorry they stuck you in Texas but what can you do. Better than Afghanistan, I guess

Good luck and keep your head down... I don't know any Jet fans in that area unless PatsfanTX has converted.

My advice -- on days off, wear a Jets hat with your civvies -- who knows, you might just find another fellow sufferer

Ty for all the support guys!!! The one thing im really happy is no pats fans down here. I will try some suggestions but im a long way from Jets nation. This site is my lifelink.

All Pro
    Thanks for your service.

There is a network of regional Jets fan groups on Facebook. If you go to the following page, someone there should be able to let you know if there is a local group in your area.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/nyjetsfans/