Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can I wear my Tebow Jersey to the Jets/Pats Game?

Can I wear my Tebow Jersey to the Jets/Pats Game?

I was going to throw it out, but now with Tebow on Pats I feel the need to wear it one more time. Damm Tebow Jersey had too short a lifespan, I have not even washed it yet it is so new.

So is anyone wearing their Jets Tebow Jersey to the Jets/Pats game?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    I was going to throw it out, but now with Tebow on Pats I feel the need to wear it one more time. Damm Tebow Jersey had too short a lifespan, I have not even washed it yet it is so new.

Don't you have toilet bowls that occasionally need scrubbing?

Why on EARTH do you have a Tebow Jersey??!!

Maybe you can put it on ebay as a collectors item for one of his mindless followers... One of them will DEFINITELY buy it.

Hell, I bet half of them think he's still on the Jets anyways! Won't know the difference.

Get in touch with Yuki and get you a real player's jersey, like Wilkerson or something.

[QUOTE=Alkrotraz;4910538]I was going to throw it out, but now with Tebow on Pats I feel the need to wear it one more time. Damm Tebow Jersey had too short a lifespan, I have not even washed it yet it is so new.

So is anyone wearing their Jets Tebow Jersey to the Jets/Pats game?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely Not!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    REAL JETS fans don't wear a TEBOW jersey.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

no, it needs to be kept at home as a spooge rag

Why not?

Unless you're wearing a Sensitive 6 jersey, it's respectable.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    REAL JETS fans don't own a TEBOW jersey.
    Fixed.

Banned
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is what Woody and the FO wanted to accomplish. The guy played 40 snaps all season, and there were purchases of his Jersey over some of the better jets (let's say Demario Davis ). Even a Nick Folk jersey would have been better.

Wear it. Wear it everywhere. The whole Tebow experiment in New York is another black eye on this organization.

Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    This is what Woody and the FO wanted to accomplish. The guy played 40 snaps all season, and there were purchases of his Jersey over some of the better jets (let's say Demario Davis ). Even a Nick Folk jersey would have been better.

Wear it. Wear it everywhere. The whole Tebow experiment in New York is another black eye on this organization.
    What other black eyes are on this organization?

Tebow never got a chance to prove himself here. The guy KNOWS how to win.

Quote Originally Posted by SRQman87 View Post
    What other black eyes are on this organization?

Tebow never got a chance to prove himself here. The guy KNOWS how to win.
    If the guy knew how to win, why is he on his 3rd team in 3 years?

I don't buy that crap for a minute. He struck gold, ****ty gold, in Denver for a few games and people bought it. Once again, Marion Barber fumbling and Prater kicking a 50+ yard field goal has nothing to do with Tebow. Had Tebow done a better job that game, they wouldn't have needed a miracle to win.

Tebow's career completion percentage in less than 50%. Tebow's career QB rating is about 73%. Sanchez must be Joe Montana 2.0 if Tebow is so great.

The entire Tebow experiment was garbage.

Apparently knowing how to win = completing less than half your passes, leading the league in 3 & Outs, and leading one of the worst offenses in scoring, and going 1-4 down the stretch with the playoffs on the line.

All he does is win? More like all he does is rely on his defense and kicker.

Lol, Tebowites are gonna lose it when the Pats cut him. Good luck in the Arena league, bud.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Apparently knowing how to win = completing less than half your passes, leading the league in 3 & Outs, and leading one of the worst offenses in scoring, and going 1-4 down the stretch with the playoffs on the line.

All he does is win? More like all he does is rely on his defense and kicker.

Lol, Tebowites are gonna lose it when the Pats cut him. Good luck in the Arena league, bud.
    If Tebow isn't a distraction, ever, why are we still talking about him? People love talking about him. Why is he special? Someone explain that to me. Don't tell me he's a winner. Every QB in the league is a winner. Chad was 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 x the winner Tebow was in the NFL.

Why not the Pats fans will.

He's just another silly trend, honestly. The guy isn't anything special as a player. Can't throw well, is very inaccurate, isn't particularly bright, isn't fast. He's just the nice QB that the masses love because, well golly gee, he's just so nice. It's also worth noting that the majority of people on his fan boards are women and Christians. Not hard to see why those groups like him.

Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    If Tebow isn't a distraction, ever, why are we still talking about him? People love talking about him. Why is he special? Someone explain that to me. Don't tell me he's a winner. Every QB in the league is a winner. Chad was 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 x the winner Tebow was in the NFL.
    You're talking about him because the mediots made/make him and his religious beliefs a national story. If he were one of the many Nation of Islam members of the NFL there wouldn't be a story.

Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    You're talking about him because the mediots made/make him and his religious beliefs a national story. If he were one of the many Nation of Islam members of the NFL there wouldn't be a story.
    No one is saying the circus surrounding him is his fault (though, he really doesn't do anything to stop it). That still doesn't make him any less of a distraction/story.

You know what then you Revis folks better not wear his Jersey to Opening day.

If I see any Revis jerseys on opening day I am wearing my Tebow to Pats game!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Why on EARTH do you have a Tebow Jersey??!!

Maybe you can put it on ebay as a collectors item for one of his mindless followers... One of them will DEFINITELY buy it.

Hell, I bet half of them think he's still on the Jets anyways! Won't know the difference.

Get in touch with Yuki and get you a real player's jersey, like Wilkerson or something.
    +1

The most important thing here.

Well maybe that he admits to owning one.

Please blame it on a Modells give away day