Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 52 of 52

Thread: Can I wear my Tebow Jersey to the Jets/Pats Game?

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    his name is Geno

    thus G Smith
    It is not his legal name. Ochocinco had to legally change his name to put it on his Jersey.

  2. #42
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,191
    please stop


    Stinko wanted that as his last name


    Smith is is last name. If there are two Smiths, the NFL doesn't have rulings about first initials


    Have you ordered yours yet, Alkro?

    Last edited by sg3; 06-17-2013 at 04:22 PM.

  3. #43
    SG3 he can actually put Smith III on his Jersey as the NFL allows that.


    Eugene Cyril Smith III[/QUOTE]


    NFL uniform rule change accomodates RGIII

    Thursday, May 24, 2012
    Robert Griffin III's historic Roman conquest
    By Paul Lukas

    Robert Griffin III hasn't played a down yet as a professional, but he's already making NFL history.

    During rookie training camp with the Redskins, the nameplate on the back of Griffin's practice jersey has read, "Griffin III," and the íSkins have confirmed to Uni Watch that he will wear the Roman numeral on his game jersey as well. This is due to a new NFL rule change that allows generational titles to be included on players' nameplates.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    go to tara jersey

    order a Smith #7 jersey

    do it

    NOW
    What's the quality like from tara jersey? Also, is it possible to get one made like the reeboks? I hate the Nike Jerseys.

  5. #45
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,191
    good

    and


    yes

  6. #46
    I still wear a Favre jersey and I don't give a flying fvck what anybody thinks.

    Having said that, I'd never be caught dead in a Teblow shirt. He's a REAL poopie poker richard smoker

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    good

    and


    yes

    There you go with your Tara plug again, I am sure your bosses in China love. you.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    What's the quality like from tara jersey? Also, is it possible to get one made like the reeboks? I hate the Nike Jerseys.
    I have both as well as a couple authentics.

    The Nike ones they make are actually pretty nice. And I couldn't stand the new Nike unis.
    I was surprised by the quality. Can't beat that for the $30 shipped or whatever it is.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    I have both as well as a couple authentics.

    The Nike ones they make are actually pretty nice. And I couldn't stand the new Nike unis.
    I was surprised by the quality. Can't beat that for the $30 shipped or whatever it is.
    They make me think of underarmour. Don't like it. I also hate how Nike messed up the sleeves of our Jersey. It's this little bit where the green cuts into the sleeve. Egh.

  10. #50
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    There you go with your Tara plug again, I am sure your bosses in China love. you.
    stick with your 300 dollar nike authentic alternative if you wish.

    I don't make those scorebig executive big bucks like you do

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    stick with your 300 dollar nike authentic alternative if you wish.

    I don't make those scorebig executive big bucks like you do
    BTW Jets just called me and section 312 Row 2 Seats 3 and 4 are open if anyone wants to upgrade.

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    stick with your 300 dollar nike authentic alternative if you wish.

    I don't make those scorebig executive big bucks like you do
    I actually buy my knockoffs made in the USA.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us