Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: FBI director in the dark about IRS probe, defends surveillance programs

  1. #21
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,545
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Dude.
    What's the problem?

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    What's the problem?
    "You're turning out high quality students. For welfare."

    I thought his attack on the guys profession was a bit much. Just my opinion.

  3. #23
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,545
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    "You're turning out high quality students. For welfare."

    I thought his attack on the guys profession was a bit much. Just my opinion.
    Conflict of interest.... I thought it was a cute jab. Nothing more.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Conflict of interest.... I thought it was a cute jab. Nothing more.
    CPA's know funny................

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    You have the summer off. Please get back to your inaccurate lessons plans.
    Or a remedial teaching certificate.
    You're turning out high quality students. For welfare.
    If you a reading this then it must be a commercial. Please return to your regular position and obey

    Last edited by intelligentjetsfan; 06-17-2013 at 04:12 PM.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Conflict of interest.... I thought it was a cute jab. Nothing more.
    I dont think PD does subtle jabs TBH.

    Agree to disagree.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    If you a reading this then it must be a commercial. Please return to your regular position and obey

    The irony of this, from you, simply cannot be measured by the hands of man.

  8. #28
    This IMO smacks of damage control. The public is already aware of the current administrations attempts to harass right wing activists, spy on the press, sleep on the enemy, violate the constitution, etc.

    By Mueller claiming ignorance he can't make things any worse than they already are.

    The liberals are HOPING this will eventually die down and disappear into anonymity.

    I hope quite the opposite. There is clearly no excuse for this behavior. People need to be held accountable for their actions.

    I would never condone this from a republican admin. and you would think the Obama admin. has a little more pride than allowing sh*t like this to go on.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    The liberals are HOPING this will eventually die down and disappear into anonymity.
    Do you know wha anonymity means?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us