Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 71

Thread: Why the New York Jets Are Headed for Disaster in 2013

  1. #41
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    14,688
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    11 sacks? Did the Jets oline give up 11 sacks Yes or no. When you're judging an oline what you throw that game out and yell do over.
    You claim you know football. Can you honestly say watching the Jet oline last year, that was the third best oline. Come on you saw some pretty good Olines a couple years ago(jets), and last year was not one of them. N mangold had a down year for his standard.

    So put down the pipe and actually re watch last years games and concentrate on the oline. The tape doesn't lie.
    You're the one with the crack pipe.

    Didn't you say that you don't comment in threads that didn't talk about your POS team? Made that claim in a thread where no one brought up the Raiders.

    But you, who doesn't watch this team every game, every play and always screws up every analysis and prediction wants to argue about a unit you are clueless about. With fans and others.

    So no, they didn't suck. Your posts do though.

  2. #42
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    14,688
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Look 9175, that you have been coming here for years to talk up the prospects of your own team on a rival team's message board is pretty damned bizarre to say the least. But OK, whatever floats your boat. I once spent nearly a year on the MS Magazine boards because I enjoyed p1ssing off radical feminists. For people who have been scoring these things however you have been epically and spectacularly wrong about almost everything you have ever talked about relating to football. You are as dumb as a doorpost football-wise.

    Your team has stunk up the joint worse that the Jets over the last ten years yet every year regular as clockwork you are here talking about the talent level and prospects of your team as if they are a proverbial runt-hair away from threepeating. So yes, I think you are pretty much exactly the kind of affable idiot that some villages keep as a mascot. The issue for us is that we do not need to import any MORE of those as we have plenty of the domestic variety if we want that.
    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...5&postcount=30

    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    Please when you make ray ray and JetNut look like they actually watch football, than what does that say about your football knowledge or lack of. See I can play your childish name calling games like it's really going to make me stop posting. (like I really care what you think)

    Here is the facts I don't ever discuss the Raiders in any thread till some Jet fans brings them into the conversation. (so blame those fans and not me)
    Again Go look through the threads and you can confirm this is a fact.


    Listen you don't have to be a rocket scientist. If you don't like me just ignore my post. How hard is that to follow. Than you can convince yourself , you know more football than me. The fact is I forgot more football than you will ever know.

    You want to talk crack pipes?
    Last edited by Jet Nut; 06-14-2013 at 08:16 PM.

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    6,211
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    You're the one with the crack pipe.

    Didn't you say that you don't comment in threads that didn't talk about your POS team? Made that claim in a thread where no one brought up the Raiders.

    But you, who doesn't watch this team every game, every play and always screws up every analysis and prediction wants to argue about a unit you are clueless about. With fans and others.

    So no, they didn't suck. Your posts do though.
    No I never said that. I talk about the topic in the thread( my opinion) and
    Don't bring up the Raiders unless someone else bring it up. See this thread where I only comment on what posters are discussing . ( not the Raiders) Someone said the Jets had the third best Oline. How can anyone looking at last years numbers or watching Jet games actually say that with a straight face. 47 sacks yet threw the football the sixth least time. 27th ranked offense because of the OC right. if you really have the third best Oline you would think your offense would be a lot better than 27 right.

    If you really believe that than I have hard time believing you know your football. Do you think the Jets Oline was the third best in football? if the Jets had the third best Oline why would you get two new guards? Can you please answer these questions.

    Btw tell me in this thread where did I bring up,the Raiders. I didn't but you did. clueless.
    Last edited by Raider9175; 06-14-2013 at 08:53 PM.

  4. #44
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    No I never said that. I talk about the topic in the thread( my opinion) and
    Don't bring up the Raiders unless someone else bring it up. See this thread where I only comment on what posters are discussing . ( not the Raiders) Someone said the Jets had the third best Oline. How can anyone looking at last years numbers or watching Jet games actually say that with a straight face. 47 sacks yet threw the football the sixth least time. 27th ranked offense because of the OC right.

    If you really believe that than I have hard time believing you know your football. Do you think the Jets Oline was the third best in football? if the Jets had the third best Oline why would you get two new guards? Can you please answer these questions.
    SHUT UP

  5. #45
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,479
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    No I never said that. I talk about the topic in the thread( my opinion) and
    Don't bring up the Raiders unless someone else bring it up. See this thread where I only comment on what posters are discussing . ( not the Raiders) Someone said the Jets had the third best Oline. How can anyone looking at last years numbers or watching Jet games actually say that with a straight face. 47 sacks yet threw the football the sixth least time. 27th ranked offense because of the OC right.

    If you really believe that than I have hard time believing you know your football. Do you think the Jets Oline was the third best in football? if the Jets had the third best Oline why would you get two new guards? Can you please answer these questions.

    Btw tell me in this thread where did I bring up,the Raiders. I didn't but you did. clueless.
    You calling anybody clueless about football is the most EPIC oxymoron that ever existed.

    You must have missed EM31's memo

    Originally Posted by EM31
    Look 9175, that you have been coming here for years to talk up the prospects of your own team on a rival team's message board is pretty damned bizarre to say the least. But OK, whatever floats your boat. I once spent nearly a year on the MS Magazine boards because I enjoyed p1ssing off radical feminists. For people who have been scoring these things however you have been epically and spectacularly wrong about almost everything you have ever talked about relating to football. You are as dumb as a doorpost football-wise.

    Your team has stunk up the joint worse that the Jets over the last ten years yet every year regular as clockwork you are here talking about the talent level and prospects of your team as if they are a proverbial runt-hair away from threepeating. So yes, I think you are pretty much exactly the kind of affable idiot that some villages keep as a mascot. The issue for us is that we do not need to import any MORE of those as we have plenty of the domestic variety if we want that.


    Please STFU

  6. #46
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    348
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJam Football View Post
    Geno hasn't had much time to master this offense - give him a chance. Obviously nobody expects the Jets to be a juggernaut this season but I would rather go into a year with no expectations and surprise than go into a season with high expectations and suck.
    How about no expectations and suck ?........we're waiting with baited breath for your opinion on that....

  7. #47
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DUNCCFP View Post
    How about no expectations and suck ?........we're waiting with baited breath for your opinion on that....
    good one, DUNCE

  8. #48
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Confederacy
    Posts
    12,560
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, the JETS are gonna be a disaster, here in 2013???

    Are they NUTS?!!

    We're gonna go 0-16... That's the BEST thing that can POSSIBLY happen!

  9. #49
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    4,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's what I heard from someone I trust (my brother) and who watched the Jets this past week.

    Sanchez looks terrible, can't throw a spiral. He'll be our starter as Geno doesn't seem to know what he's doing (hasnt grasped the playbook at all). Not one Jet QB has a good (big time) arm. He did say he could see Simms starting for a lot of HS teams in NJ.

    Coples and Wilkerson are impressive/studs.
    Cromartie also is pretty impressive and very big in person.

    The Jets WR's are terrible, get no separation at all and can't catch. Hill in particular has terrible hands, dropping most of the balls thrown his way and looking bad in the process.

    It's early on, and some of the above is tongue in cheek, but he did say that in his opinion it's tough to play much worse than what he saw without pads...

    Don't bash me, take it for what one person saw...
    But don't be surprised if the Jets offense this year looks a lot like last year.

    People looking for major turnarounds are likely going to be disappointed.
    Last edited by Monsterxman; 06-14-2013 at 11:42 PM.

  10. #50
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Posts
    17,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    the team last year was horrid and injury riddled...the team now is MUCH better than last years. Last year they won 6 games and should have won about 3 more.....they make it seem as if this team won 2 games in 2012. The fact is that this team now has good players and a good scheme. This is also the year where there is supposedly no expectations. I actually don't mind that and I strongly feel that this team will not be a push over in 2013. Everything in the media about the Jets is negative and that does not bother me since I do not really follow the media. While they are saying the same idiocy this team is slowly building something nice. I feel good about 2013 and we have not even talked about 2014 when they team will have a boat load of cash and also 12 draft picks which included 2 3rd round picks. I have been watching this team real closely since Idzik took over and I like the direction it's going in. Rex is focusing on defense and that will be scary for opposing offenses. Chris Ivory will be a stud and I just feel that Winslow is going to come up big for the Jets. I am ready for 2013.

  11. #51
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Posts
    17,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    actually you are the LOSER......this team has ONE losing season in the last 5 years......if you feel not being in the superbowl in 44 years makes you a loser even with winning records then it shows you to have the IQ of a walnut. I see clowns like you post all the time and I actually find it funny. Fans who talk rational football talk and actually understands the game makes more sense than the likes of you who spew the same nonsense day in and day out.



    Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    the jets have been doomed for the last 44 yrs. 44 yrs of not even playing in the SB. and 4 afc championship game loses. this franchise is a loser

  12. #52
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,632
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Look 9175, that you have been coming here for years to talk up the prospects of your own team on a rival team's message board is pretty damned bizarre to say the least. But OK, whatever floats your boat. I once spent nearly a year on the MS Magazine boards because I enjoyed p1ssing off radical feminists. For people who have been scoring these things however you have been epically and spectacularly wrong about almost everything you have ever talked about relating to football. You are as dumb as a doorpost football-wise.

    Your team has stunk up the joint worse that the Jets over the last ten years yet every year regular as clockwork you are here talking about the talent level and prospects of your team as if they are a proverbial runt-hair away from threepeating. So yes, I think you are pretty much exactly the kind of affable idiot that some villages keep as a mascot. The issue for us is that we do not need to import any MORE of those as we have plenty of the domestic variety if we want that.
    LOL, this is a pretty thorough takedown.

    I love how 90210 takes issue with PFF's offensive line rankings, as if they were some subjective power rankings created by a JetsInsider poster.

    There's nothing worse than an overzealous young fan of a perennial loser taking his trash talking talents to the Internet.

  13. #53
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    14,688
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsterxman View Post
    Here's what I heard from someone I trust (my brother) and who watched the Jets this past week.

    Sanchez looks terrible, can't throw a spiral. He'll be our starter as Geno doesn't seem to know what he's doing (hasnt grasped the playbook at all). Not one Jet QB has a good (big time) arm. He did say he could see Simms starting for a lot of HS teams in NJ.

    Coples and Wilkerson are impressive/studs.
    Cromartie also is pretty impressive and very big in person.

    The Jets WR's are terrible, get no separation at all and can't catch. Hill in particular has terrible hands, dropping most of the balls thrown his way and looking bad in the process.

    It's early on, and some of the above is tongue in cheek, but he did say that in his opinion it's tough to play much worse than what he saw without pads...

    Don't bash me, take it for what one person saw...
    But don't be surprised if the Jets offense this year looks a lot like last year.

    People looking for major turnarounds are likely going to be disappointed.
    I also watched the Jets last week.

    Stopped when you said your brother reported not one QB has a good arm. If he thinks that Geno doesn't have a good arm or Simms or even Sanchez you're related to Stevie Wonder. They all have more than enough arm to play football. He would have loved Nagel.

    I stopped there, he's blind and can't be trusted with things more detailed than arm strength.
    Last edited by Jet Nut; 06-15-2013 at 02:48 PM.

  14. #54
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was at the mini on Tuesday.

    I respect you as a poster and will not say anything about your brother's observations except that I disagree with just about all of them.

    You can find the post I made on Tues afternoon.for the details

  15. #55
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenWave View Post
    I just think it's ridiculous to draw conclusions in June about a team with so much turnover. From last year's roster...

    Ferguson
    Mangold
    Holmes
    Hill (or Kerley)
    Wilkerson
    Harris
    Cromartie

    ...are the only sure starters returning. The Jets could have up to 15 new players in starting roles to open the season. Only in the mind of a true pessimist is that a guaranteed "disaster."

    I realize most signs are pointing to a bad year, but damn, how can you not at least hold out that last bit of hope that the team will compete?
    Misleading as we had about 9-12 spots last year that where pretty much a rotating door of starters. RB, TE, #1WR, #2 WR, LOLB, LILB, FB, LT, Slot WR, RDE, and NT all had week to week starters. What 3 week 1 starters didnt even end the year on the team. That fact that we actually have slated starters at most of these spots this year is a plus.

  16. #56
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,673
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    I was at the mini on Tuesday.

    I respect you as a poster and will not say anything about your brother's observations except that I disagree with just about all of them.

    You can find the post I made on Tues afternoon.for the details


    Yeah but your eye for talent is about as good as soprano is a oc. Suckchez, simms, or geno would not get anywhere near being a starter for another team.

  17. #57
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Posts
    17,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    this post proves that you have the football iq of a rotten turnip.


    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    Yeah but your eye for talent is about as good as soprano is a oc. Suckchez, simms, or geno would not get anywhere near being a starter for another team.

  18. #58
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfreak View Post
    this post proves that you have the football iq of a rotten turnip.
    nothing unusual really --- his only football interest is in his adored girlfriend Teblow who also has the football iq of a rotten turnip

  19. #59
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    619
    Post Thanks / Like


    Sg3

  20. #60
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    WRs suck and I am not happy about the offensive line. Idzik overall has had a good off-season but again we've neglected these two areas and even downgraded.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us