Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: So....Borgo Banned Two Years, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    let the other mods decide. Paulie has no ability to be objective in this case.
    Paulie has shown himself to be fair. YET..any banning In excess of two weeks for a JETS regular like Borgo is ridiculous.

I clearly see myself moving along from JI if the current conditions continue.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post

you just changed Borg's ban to three years
    Last edited by Timmy®; 06-14-2013 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post

Did I miss it somewhere, but is it confirmed it was a 2 yr ban?

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Monday. Maybe Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Monday. Maybe Sunday.
    BLOH ME.... BTW, I found 2 other guys to gig/play with.

I'm gonna play electric bass. UK, RUSH....stuff like that. 3 piece trio stuff.

I'll let you know how it goes Monday night when we play for the first time.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Hey Warfish, thanks so much for opening this can of worms. Your PSA to the Hampur regulars is a thinly veiled jab at me, all the while saying how much you sympathize with the mods. WTF?

On the Borgo banning, for everyone's information, his 2 year sentence was more or less a placeholder while we were discussing how long it really should be. Even though I didn't ban him, I have not joined the discussion because it wasn't my place to. A conflict of interest, if you will.

Based on the responses in this thread, I have to say its disappointing and a little bit saddening. Borgo completely blew up at me in a way that has guaranteed automatic permanent-bans for other posters before him. Green Jets & Ham, anyone? And yet I'm the bad guy. I'm the child. He's the victim of a tyrannical mod. I

get it. It's good to know where you stand in the eyes of the masses.

Hall Of Fame
    can't we all make up and give each other a Korean massage?

:
    GFY..... douche, you would miss me.

Hall Of Fame
    It not unlike the Obama administration...no transparency with this regime.
    Demon Cleaner is the only mod a I trust.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Hey Warfish, thanks so much for opening this can of worms. Your PSA to the Hampur regulars is a thinly veiled jab at me, all the while saying how much you sympathize with the mods. WTF?

On the Borgo banning, for everyone's information, his 2 year sentence was more or less a placeholder while we were discussing how long it really should be. Even though I didn't ban him, I have not joined the discussion because it wasn't my place to. A conflict of interest, if you will.

Based on the responses in this thread, I have to say its disappointing and a little bit saddening. Borgo completely blew up at me in a way that has guaranteed automatic permanent-bans for other posters before him. Green Jets & Ham, anyone? And yet I'm the bad guy. I'm the child. He's the victim of a tyrannical mod. I

Not all true as steel. As I read through it, most posters think you do a good job. You probably , due to your closeness to the issue, misinterpret vague posts.

Many here don't know GJH. That said... I have ONE poster on ignore and it makes my life easy. Point being.....2 reasonable people can have a conflict.

I think 2 years is ridiculous. It may as well be life but I BELIEVE the general feeling is the problem is not you but with us losing a favorite poster.

He contributed to the hamper and the strip.

Jets Insider VIP

You're a child.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Paulie himself brought up the prospect of unbanding borgo the other day in the mod lounge but then we saw a squirrel.
    Did it look like this?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Express View Post
    You're a child.
    Express...we hardly knew ye....

Hall Of Fame

Bring back SuperNewb!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by dustykeller View Post
    Bring back SuperNewb!
    This guy gets it....

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

most reasonable people understand you have a job to do.

Jesus guys. News flash: There is no way he will be banned for 2 years. I love Borgo like anyone, but not only did he deserve to be banned he was also going suicide by banning for christ sake. He tried, wanted and succeeded yet everyone is pissed at Paulie?? He'll be back inside a month and everything will be just fine. TX has probably seen this 50,000 times:

Banned, reason: Troll-douche
    Date to be lifted: Never

It's a simple button press to unleash the Borgo. Well...for everyone except 32.