Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: So....Borgo Banned Two Years, eh?

All League
    Who the hell is going to cook now at Hampur reunion????? No Borgo or Stokes, guess its frank and beans.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    Lol, what threats?

Funny tho, thats alot stronger words than the soft and girlish ones you used back then, thats for sure. Easy to play e-tough guy with nothing on the line, eh?

In any event, I'll say what I please, as I please. And again, you can GFY my trolly chucklenuts friend.
    Okay; "Great Orator"....desist with poking the trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    As Sammy sings...Dont Do the Crime if You Can't Do The Time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAUFuTKdWAw
    Too bad Robert Blake never listened to those lyrics. Actually, too bad for his wife.

In 2001, Blake generated headlines once again, though this time off-camera and in an extremely negative vein. The mysterious murder of wife Bonnie Lee Bakely sent the tabloids into a furious frenzy of speculation and accusation. Arrested for the murder of Bakely in April 2002, Blake's future looked increasingly grim as evidence continued to mount against him. Nevertheless, in March 2005 the actor was completely exonerated of all accusations surrounding Bakely's death and narrowly escaped a life sentence in prison. His on-camera activity remained extremely infrequent, however. Late in 2005, the press reported the outcome of a civil trial involving Bakely's homicide, in which Blake was required to pay an estimated $30 million to her children

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Proportionality is a general principle in law which covers several special (although related) concepts. The concept of proportionality is used as a criterion of fairness and justice in statutory interpretation processes, especially in constitutional law, as a logical method intended to assist in discerning the correct balance between the restriction imposed by a corrective measure and the severity of the nature of the prohibited act. Within municipal (domestic) law it is used to convey the idea that the punishment of an offender should fit the crime.
    We could follow these guidelines, but then we'd be obligated to following sg3 around and smashing any keyboard he comes within 100 yards of. So that.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Hold on; I'm looking at a squirrel EDIT: dude ran off with the bud I left by the pool

BTW, cut this nonsense out or you'll both be gone.
    He started it.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Are you kidding? Little Michael Corleone? He runs that mod lounge with a steely eye

Lookit me; I'm Tom Hagan, here!
    Put a sock in it Fredo, we've talked about this.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeZ5GpcG4sc

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    You shouldn't hang me on a hook, Johnny. My father hung me on a hook...ONCE.

Hall Of Fame
    He started it.
    stop fighting amongst yourselves

I've got a girls watch in the watch thread for chis'sakes!

Hall Of Fame
    But you're certainly not questioning our Moderator Team.
    I am.

too damn long.

he'll be back in a few months though if he wants.

mod bannings = my dad's groundings back in the day.

divide by 5.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    Lol, what threats?

Funny tho, thats alot stronger words than the soft and girlish ones you used back then, thats for sure. Easy to play e-tough guy with nothing on the line, eh?

In any event, I'll say what I please, as I please. And again, you can GFY my trolly chucklenuts friend.

You do what you think you need to WCO.
    We jumped off fast there...nobody is going anywhere. FF2 is a closet Jets fan and I have a Dr's note for his continual Hampuring; I get it every third Tuesday. Churchill is the guy that stood up to Hitler, so I think he probably could teach us a thing or two. He certainly speaks well.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    I am.

too damn long.

he'll be back in a few months though if he wants.

mod bannings = my dad's groundings back in the day.

divide by 5.
    Charming; but as Apache51 would tell you: "Keep your mouth closed until you get new toofs"...or something like that. You don't want to be a ModerBaitor in THIS thread.

Charming; but as Apache51 would tell you: "Keep your mouth closed until you get new toofs"...or something like that. You don't want to be a ModerBaitor in THIS thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy® View Post
    Oh noes. A Jimmy sighting.

All hell 'bout to break out.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy® View Post
    When DBAKE is
    F'n up your thread
    Who you gonna call?

When FF2
    Makes you crazy in the head
    Who you gonna call?

Don't call me, *******

Hall Of Fame
    How do we know he got 2 years? IMO 2 years is excessive, if that is what he got. Nobody should take themselves that seriously on the internet to get that pissed at another internet persona.

And how much longer is Jordy banned for? Went through some of his last posts and can't seem to figure it out. He got into it with ARod a little but I would have called it even. It's been 5 months.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    stop fighting amongst yourselves

I've got a girls watch in the watch thread for chis'sakes!
    This is true. Sadly. It actually reminded me of the kind of watch B-movie villains wear who belong to evil secret organizations... but then, that's just me...

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    How do we know he got 2 years? IMO 2 years is excessive, if that is what he got. Nobody should take themselves that seriously on the internet to get that pissed at another internet persona.

And how much longer is Jordy banned for? Went through some of his last posts and can't seem to figure it out. He got into it with ARod a little but I would have called it even. It's been 5 months.
    It not unlike the Obama administration...no transparency with this regime.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by long island leprechaun View Post
    This is true. Sadly. It actually reminded me of the kind of watch B-movie villains wear who belong to evil secret organizations... but then, that's just me...
    You mean...KAOS?

KAOS

THIS WIKI
    An international organisation of evil (as it is repeatedly called) bent on world domination. KAOS was founded in 1904 in Bucharest [Episode #38: "Hoo Done It"] but is a Delaware corporation for tax purposes [Episode #59: "A Man Called Smart, Part 2"].
    Their leader is known as Mr. Big, although this appears to be a descriptive term rather than an actual title, and at least two different men have been referred to as such [Episodes #1: "Mr. Big" and #26: "Hubert's Unfinished Symphony"].

Only once has an individual been seen identified as Chief of KAOS, equivalent to the Chief of CONTROL. This was when the two chiefs attended the funeral of Yohan, a double agent who worked for both KAOS and CONTROL [Episode #85: "Die, Spy"].

Vice President of Public Relations and Terror is Ludwig Siegfried.

For the most part, however, KAOS appears to operate as a series of autonomous cells, each with its own leader and agenda. Even as one cell is destroyed, another is ready to carry out its plan, making the organization very resilient. (Privately, Maxwell Smart is grateful for this state of affairs, noting that if KAOS was ever destroyed there would be no need for CONTROL, thus putting him out of a job [Episode #35: "Maxwell Smart, Alias Jimmy Ballantine"].

Although not spelled out there are clear parallels between KAOS and the communist bogey of the 1960s, with many KAOS agents hailing from Eastern European backgrounds or, as Max calls it, "the not-so-free world" [Episode #82: "Spy, Spy, Birdie"]. As with their real-world counterparts there is a rift between the European and Asian branches. This is graphically demonstrated when a KAOS agent posing as the beauty contestant Miss Formosa shoots dead two agents from Transmania. Obviously seeing them as rivals rather than allies, she declares, "Your brand of KAOS is weak and confused; only in my country is there pure KAOS" [Episode #50: "The Girls from KAOS"].

As time passes, KAOS organises itself in a more business-like fashion, even making a profit on its operations [Episode #54: "The Expendable Agent"], and eventually becomes a takeover target; first by mogul Ironhand [Episode #114: "Ironhand"] and later by publisher Nicholas Dimente [TV Movie "Get Smart, Again!"].

In the nineties, the mysterious KAOS Chairwoman takes this to its logical conclusion and acknowledges the end of the Cold War by refocussing KAOS's goal of world domination on economic rather than political means ["Get Smart (1995 series)"]
    Last edited by WestCoastOffensive; 06-14-2013 at 03:26 PM.