Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 74

Thread: Jets sign Kellen Winslow

  1. #1
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    VANDERBILT UNIVERSITY
    Posts
    489
    Post Thanks / Like

    Jets sign Kellen Winslow

    per NYJ on Twitter

  2. #2
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston TX
    Posts
    184
    Post Thanks / Like
    per moron Cimini

  3. #3
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good low risk signing and probable starter. Hopefully he can stay healthy and on the field.

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,613
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzershot18 View Post
    Good low risk signing and probable starter. Hopefully he can stay healthy and on the field.
    Belicheat cut him and the guy stays up at night getting off to TEs

  5. #5
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston TX
    Posts
    184
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsMakeMeCry View Post
    Belicheat cut him and the guy stays up at night getting off to TEs
    Uh....he has Gronk and Hernandez.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,327
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sweetness. Let's just hope he can stay on the field.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge
    Posts
    16,044
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzershot18 View Post
    Good low risk signing and probable starter. Hopefully he can stay healthy and on the field.
    and catch poorly thrown footballs.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    14,181
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funny as it gets....Shine is on "Loudmouths" on SNY pointing to the Jets not signing KW as proof that Rex and Idzik aren't on the same page

  9. #9
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,760
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Funny as it gets....Shine is on "Loudmouths" on SNY pointing to the Jets not signing KW as proof that Rex and Idzik aren't on the same page

    LOL...Shine is great entertainment.

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,760
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsMakeMeCry View Post
    Belicheat cut him and the guy stays up at night getting off to TEs
    Rex will use him the way Belichick didn't know how last year.

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,841
    Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting. Idzik let him go once, to the Pats and now resigned him. He let Edwards go once, but there doesn't look like there's any chance of Idzik signing Edwards now. And they are both 30 years old so that can't be used as an excuse.

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge
    Posts
    16,044
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Interesting. Idzik let him go once, to the Pats and now resigned him. He let Edwards go once, but there doesn't look like there's any chance of Idzik signing Edwards now. And they are both 30 years old so that can't be used as an excuse.
    You know he is a bad influence.

  13. #13
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    584
    Post Thanks / Like
    In an interview I read recently before the signing Winslow stated that both he and the Jets know that due to his physical limitations he won't be an every snap player. (sorry but I can't find the link) So, while this is a good signing let's not get too carried away, Jets fans.

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    18,724
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    and catch poorly thrown footballs.
    LMAO.

  15. #15
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    brooklyn,NY
    Posts
    5,445
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LIJetsFan View Post
    In an interview I read recently before the signing Winslow stated that both he and the Jets know that due to his physical limitations he won't be an every snap player. (sorry but I can't find the link) So, while this is a good signing let's not get too carried away, Jets fans.
    He doesnt need to. anyway . Cumberland and Smith could be decent players.

  16. #16
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    893
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a quick note,
    Learned this news on NBC sports by long known Jets hater Florio. He was trying to make and issue because Rex thought KW look good in the mini camp and the GM was non committal at the time about signing KW. Insinuating that Rex and the GM were not getting along.
    Then tried to tie in the Goodson story making the statement about a Jets RB that would be going to jail, all but ignoring the facts s they stand today. How these media outlets let these media pukes on the air is beyond me.

  17. #17
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,841
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fltflo View Post
    Just a quick note,
    Learned this news on NBC sports by long known Jets hater Florio. He was trying to make and issue because Rex thought KW look good in the mini camp and the GM was non committal at the time about signing KW. Insinuating that Rex and the GM were not getting along.
    Then tried to tie in the Goodson story making the statement about a Jets RB that would be going to jail, all but ignoring the facts s they stand today. How these media outlets let these media pukes on the air is beyond me.
    Florio makes scum look respectable. I dont know how he ever got a broadcast job.

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,327
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Florio makes scum look respectable. I dont know how he ever got a broadcast job.
    Because a good villain is always more interesting than a good hero.

  19. #19
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,584
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice low risk signing, if he can stay healthy he will definitely be the opening day starter. Now if we can just get Braylon back we may just fix the WR issues.

  20. #20
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    4,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzershot18 View Post
    Good low risk signing and probable starter. Hopefully he can stay healthy and on the field.
    Agreed, hopefully he stays healthy enough to contribute. Now, maybe we can bring in a wide receiver as well.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us