Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jets season win total in Vegas is 6.5?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    have to go with the under. this year is going to be another offensive disaster.
    As opposed to what? Best WR core, QB, OL, and RBs we have had in 2-3 years. I doubt Kellers loss really means this O gets worse then the bottom 5 we already where.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    As opposed to what? Best WR core, QB, OL, and RBs we have had in 2-3 years. I doubt Kellers loss really means this O gets worse then the bottom 5 we already where.
    Thats not saying much at all, and please dont bring up the AFCCG of years ago. Different ship now.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Thats not saying much at all, and please dont bring up the AFCCG of years ago. Different ship now.
    Even 3 years ago our O sucked. Last year we ran pretty much the same O that Shotty did that isnt happening again this year. We have the skills players to be good(not great). It all goes down to Geno now. If he looks even remotely good we will see our best O sense Farve at min. Even that was just an average group on O.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Even 3 years ago our O sucked. Last year we ran pretty much the same O that Shotty did that isnt happening again this year. We have the skills players to be good(not great). It all goes down to Geno now. If he looks even remotely good we will see our best O sense Farve at min. Even that was just an average group on O.
    Definitely.

Geno is the biggest wildcard on this team, and could possibly be plugged into the biggest position on the team. That reason alone gives hope.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Another big talking SARI- like "rich guy" probably on food stamps and posting on a computer at his library.
    I see them every day, big talkers until its time to explain themselves

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    I see them every day, big talkers until its time to explain themselves
    Huh? You think I owe you an explanation? Pound sand.

Christ man, it's just a few Gs to keep the season interesting. You act like that's some high roller bet.

Like many others, I have an on-line account that I've used for years. You want to lay some money, don't think bodog takes new accounts so try bovada instead, although you won't get the same payouts I did a few weeks ago. And they don't take food stamps.
    Last edited by GuidoYaztremski; 06-16-2013 at 09:25 PM.