Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 54 of 54

Thread: Yet another surgery for Gronkowski

  1. #41
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    15,569
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    Or that perhaps Tebow maybe just maybe ran the wrong route!!

    All I say is that anyone comparing Tebow to a professional NFL TE knows nothing about football!!!!

    I hope to heaven that the government looks into some of these insane posts out here!!!!

    Good Grief.
    As bad as Sanchez is he is a million time better at his position, or any position than Tebow at TE

  2. #42
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Westchester
    Posts
    1,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Cro's Kids View Post
    Hate to tell you guys Amendola is an upgrade to welker at this point in his career, he's everything welker is plus he's younger and faster
    No way - he doesn't take hits like Welker did. He's not likely to be durable enough to be the focal point that Welker was.

  3. #43
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,299
    In other weird news about the Patriots old drunk bimbo chasing owner, it appears that he has now embroiled himself in an international incident regarding his indian giving gift of one of his tainted, unearned rings....


    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...130732690.html

  4. #44
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    15,569
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    In other weird news about the Patriots old drunk bimbo chasing owner, it appears that he has now embroiled himself in an international incident regarding his indian giving gift of one of his tainted, unearned rings....


    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...130732690.html

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    The Gronk surgery story was old enough, but this story is YEARS old. What story will Skippy dig up next, idiot POS Bostonians throw tea into the harbor?

  6. #46
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Posts
    3,673
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    The Gronk surgery story was old enough, but this story is YEARS old. What story will Skippy dig up next, idiot POS Bostonians throw tea into the harbor?
    Well, it just made the national news today. Please excuse those of us who don't frequent other team's websites.

  7. #47
    Games Kellen Winslow plays next season > Games Gronk plays

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Games Kellen Winslow plays next season > Games Gronk plays
    Yet Gronk will still have 3x the production....

  9. #49
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ft lauderdale
    Posts
    1,578
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Yet Gronk will still have 3x the production....
    Likely 3x the surgeries due to 3x the cycles

  10. #50
    If Gronk is suffering these injuries because he's abusing steroids, why isn't 95% of the league suffering from these problems? Does Gronk have a special doctor that gives him some sort of unique cocktail of the good stuff that no other NFL player knows about?

  11. #51
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    8,437
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    If Gronk is suffering these injuries because he's abusing steroids, why isn't 95% of the league suffering from these problems? Does Gronk have a special doctor that gives him some sort of unique cocktail of the good stuff that no other NFL player knows about?
    You know you can take different amounts, and a full range potency, and number of cycles don't you? He certainly doesn't look like he's being conservative with it, and his actions, and demeanor reflect that as well. The guy is bouncing off the walls.

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    You know you can take different amounts, and a full range potency, and number of cycles don't you? He certainly doesn't look like he's being conservative with it, and his actions, and demeanor reflect that as well. The guy is bouncing off the walls.
    I guess he's the 1 guy out of 1,696 doing the wrong thing.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    I guess he's the 1 guy out of 1,696 doing the wrong thing.
    ALWAYS the excuse out of Boston...

  14. #54
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    4,795
    Why are people assuming Gronk is going to miss so much time next season? These guys are physical freaks, they always rehab ahead of schedule.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us