Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 120

Thread: Kraft: Putin stole Bowl ring

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Nevermind indeed because you have incorrectly (lied) tried to claim Spector's pursuit of the biggest cheating scandal in sports history, resulting in 3 tainted championships for the most popular sport, was unethical. Yet, as I posted several times and provided the link, there was no action against Spector for any possible ethics violations you alleged. Furthermore, Comcast is also a business partner of the NFL (even before Comcast acquired NBC from GE). But why let facts get in the way?
    Specter was from PA, and a notable Eagles fan. His claims for investigation into SpyGate were pure grandstanding on behalf of his constituents.

    If you choose to delve further, you're going to have to suggest improper relationships between Kraft and Goodell, and a whole lot of other improprieties otherwise non-investigated by a multi-billion dollar enterprise.

    It's cool, 9-11 "truthers" find lots of inconsistencies and improprieties by the federal government too. The stakes are extremely high, best to throw everything under the bridge before the government gets exposed. Amirite?

  2. #42
    Jesus, what a circus over there...

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Specter was from PA, and a notable Eagles fan. His claims for investigation into SpyGate were pure grandstanding on behalf of his constituents.

    If you choose to delve further, you're going to have to suggest improper relationships between Kraft and Goodell, and a whole lot of other improprieties otherwise non-investigated by a multi-billion dollar enterprise.

    It's cool, 9-11 "truthers" find lots of inconsistencies and improprieties by the federal government too. The stakes are extremely high, best to throw everything under the bridge before the government gets exposed. Amirite?
    The other troll claimed the former distinguished senior Senator from PA, may his soul rest in peace, was a Steelers fan. Can you two get your stories straight to suit your argument?

    Regardless of Specter's preceived motives from you Pats homers, one simple question that remains unanswered today, why did the commissioner feel it necessary to destroy the evidence before any objective third party could review it? Imagine if that was the case during the current inquiries into the IRS or NSA? Destruction of evidence is aka "obstruction of justice."

    What we all know, outiside of NE region, the destruction of the tapes was to protect the NFL from admitting that Spygate gave NE an unfair advantage in its championships runs under Belicheat. Spin it however you wish. It makes absolutely no sense why the commissioner's quick decision to destroy the tapes does not warrant a comprehensive review from a 3rd party. Of course, the investigation can only go so far when the evidence was destroyed.

    In addition, the NFL had every motive to put this cheating scandal behind them given the numerous cheating scandals at the time that were receiving tremendous media coverage -- MLB, NBA, Olympics, etc., just to name a few. The last thing the NFL wanted to do was get drawn into the mix given the sport's popularity and exposure.

  4. #44
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,644
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    If you choose to delve further, you're going to have to suggest improper relationships between Kraft and Goodell, and a whole lot of other improprieties otherwise non-investigated by a multi-billion dollar enterprise.
    I guess destroying evidence (the tapes) is just routine procedure?

    Btw, haven't read all the posts and I'm sure someone said it already, but can it really be called stealing when Kraft stole it in the first place?

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post

    In addition, the NFL had every motive to put this cheating scandal behind them given the numerous cheating scandals at the time that were receiving tremendous media coverage -- MLB, NBA, Olympics, etc., just to name a few. The last thing the NFL wanted to do was get drawn into the mix given the sport's popularity and exposure.
    So what happened? Did Kraft just pay off Goodell? What simple explanation works in your personal fandom?

    It all makes sense because the Patriots stopped winning games and became a crappy franchise immediately after Mangini called them out.

  6. #46
    Lol that cockky bstard prob thought back in 05 he would easily be winning more in coming years..so " here take it" Now he realizes Brady on decline, welker out continuous chokes in playoffs, he wants last ring he will ever win back

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    I guess destroying evidence (the tapes) is just routine procedure?

    Btw, haven't read all the posts and I'm sure someone said it already, but can it really be called stealing when Kraft stole it in the first place?

    You're right.

    :camera pans up to the scoreboard to show down and distance:

    :camera pans to the defensive coordinator moving his hands:


    What else do you think was on those tapes??

  8. #48
    I just want one single SpyGater to tell us all what he believes were on the tapes that were destroyed. Go ahead. The podium is yours.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    The other troll claimed the former distinguished senior Senator from PA, may his soul rest in peace, was a Steelers fan. Can you two get your stories straight to suit your argument?

    Regardless of Specter's preceived motives from you Pats homers, one simple question that remains unanswered today, why did the commissioner feel it necessary to destroy the evidence before any objective third party could review it? Imagine if that was the case during the current inquiries into the IRS or NSA? Destruction of evidence is aka "obstruction of justice."

    What we all know, outiside of NE region, the destruction of the tapes was to protect the NFL from admitting that Spygate gave NE an unfair advantage in its championships runs under Belicheat. Spin it however you wish. It makes absolutely no sense why the commissioner's quick decision to destroy the tapes does not warrant a comprehensive review from a 3rd party. Of course, the investigation can only go so far when the evidence was destroyed.

    In addition, the NFL had every motive to put this cheating scandal behind them given the numerous cheating scandals at the time that were receiving tremendous media coverage -- MLB, NBA, Olympics, etc., just to name a few. The last thing the NFL wanted to do was get drawn into the mix given the sport's popularity and exposure.
    Cool Story Bro.
    Glaser still has his copies of the tapes. This has been discussed ad infinitum, but here goes. Goodell, as new commissioners, was embarrassed by the leak of the tape, so he knee jerked and destroyed them. Small minded haters point to that as a cover up and favor to the Pats, when in fact, it was possibly the worst thing he could have done as doubts will always exist. Until, at least, Jay Glaser releases HIS copies of those same tapes.

    The Walsh tapes were shown to anyone who wanted to watch. The press got bored with what they were watching, which was exactly like the leaked original footage; time, down, distance, two or three coaches giving signals, and the play, with an occasional zoom into a cheerleader's ass.

    But don't let THOSE facts get in the way of your tired, simple, yet extremely hopeful, argument.

    And I could not care less weather Specter was a Steelers fan or Eagles fan. Maybe he was both. He's certainly had it out for the NFL for decades. He once threatened to try to pull the NFL antitrust exemption when the Eagles dumped Terrel Owens. During Spygate, his beef was that the NFL wanted to charge his #1 contributor, Comcast, too much money for it's new NFL Network. His second largest contributor? Comcast's Legal Firm.

    Gimme a break.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    So what happened? Did Kraft just pay off Goodell? What simple explanation works in your personal fandom?

    It all makes sense because the Patriots stopped winning games and became a crappy franchise immediately after Mangini called them out.
    Yep, you're right. Destroyingt the evidence was the right thing to do. I brought this on to myself. Thanks for reminding me why not to engage idiots like you into a conversation.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Cool Story Bro.
    Glaser still has his copies of the tapes. This has been discussed ad infinitum, but here goes. Goodell, as new commissioners, was embarrassed by the leak of the tape, so he knee jerked and destroyed them. Small minded haters point to that as a cover up and favor to the Pats, when in fact, it was possibly the worst thing he could have done as doubts will always exist. Until, at least, Jay Glaser releases HIS copies of those same tapes.

    The Walsh tapes were shown to anyone who wanted to watch. The press got bored with what they were watching, which was exactly like the leaked original footage; time, down, distance, two or three coaches giving signals, and the play, with an occasional zoom into a cheerleader's ass.

    But don't let THOSE facts get in the way of your tired, simple, yet extremely hopeful, argument.

    And I could not care less weather Specter was a Steelers fan or Eagles fan. Maybe he was both. He's certainly had it out for the NFL for decades. He once threatened to try to pull the NFL antitrust exemption when the Eagles dumped Terrel Owens. During Spygate, his beef was that the NFL wanted to charge his #1 contributor, Comcast, too much money for it's new NFL Network. His second largest contributor? Comcast's Legal Firm.

    Gimme a break.
    Here we go again with your same tired bogus arguments on the tapes, Specter and Comcast. I know you are dumb; it;s a matter of just how stupid. The NFL's antitrust immunity exemption is granted by Congress, dope. Any Member of Congress can use the threat to revoke it if, in their opinion, the organization granted the immunity is not serving the public's interest.

    Again, thanks for reminding me how stupid/ignorant you NE trolls/homers really are. I have better things to do with my remaining time for the weekend than talking to an idiot.

  11. #51
    LMFAO, my answers are repetitive and tired, whereas your lame old accusations are unique and fresh. I forgot how much hard work it is pretending to be a lawyer.

  12. #52
    This is about as timely as Rex's foot video and swingers ad.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    This is about as timely as Rex's foot video and swingers ad.
    What's wrong with foot fetish videos with one's wife? The phony that owns the Pats* waits for his wife to die before making a risqué video.

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    What's wrong with foot fetish videos with one's wife? The phony that owns the Pats* waits for his wife to die before making a risqué video.

    You call that risque? The bimbo demo tape??? lol


    And trust me, no one wants to see Kraft rubbing Myra's wrinkled old feet when she was alive.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    You call that risque? The bimbo demo tape??? lol


    And trust me, no one wants to see Kraft rubbing Myra's wrinkled old feet when she was alive.
    You have to admit, Rex's wife is pretty attractive. At least from the prospective of people my age!

  16. #56
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    36,451
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Sorry, you need to change channels.

    This story, although a riot, is real old.
    2nd leading story on CNN.com right now. lolz!

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    LMFAO, my answers are repetitive and tired, whereas your lame old accusations are unique and fresh. I forgot how much hard work it is pretending to be a lawyer.
    Wrong again trolling ahole. Take your head out of your azz. Anyone with common sense can reach the simple conclusion that Goodell's actions served the best interests of the NFL to avoid the biggest cheating scandal in sports history during his watch by destroying the tapes.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Wrong again trolling ahole. Take your head out of your azz. Anyone with common sense can reach the simple conclusion that Goodell's actions served the best interests of the NFL to avoid the biggest cheating scandal in sports history during his watch by destroying the tapes.
    And anyone with common sense can reach the simple conclusion that Bush's actions after 9/11 served the best interests of the United States to avoid the biggest international scandal in modern history during his watch by waterboarding his detractors.

    See, I can claim grandiose conspiracies on a large national scale, too!

    Seriously, you are beyond an idiot. I can't believe society gives you an opportunity to practice law (so you say) while you come here and spew this bile in your spare time.

  19. #59
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    greenwich village, NYC
    Posts
    8,169
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    2nd leading story on CNN.com right now. lolz!
    This is one case where I believe the Russians. At least Putin doesn't try to hide the fact that he's a slimy, power-mad, dog. He even wears black leather, in case anyone might get the idea he isn't a mob boss... definitely more trustworthy than that hot-air balloon, Kraft. He's phonier than a three dollar bill.

  20. #60
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,282
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    And anyone with common sense can reach the simple conclusion that Bush's actions after 9/11 served the best interests of the United States to avoid the biggest international scandal in modern history during his watch by waterboarding his detractors.

    See, I can claim grandiose conspiracies on a large national scale, too!

    Seriously, you are beyond an idiot. I can't believe society gives you an opportunity to practice law (so you say) while you come here and spew this bile in your spare time.
    Hey f-cknuts, remember your place and shut your piehole or go back to patsfags.com. This is the beginning and end of our conversation.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us