Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kraft: Putin stole Bowl ring

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kraft gifted one of the three rings he stole from the Rams .Panthers, and Eagles to Putin and publicly confirmed it was a gift in a statement to the press. Now the sleazy douche says it wasn't a gift and is creating an international incident demanding it back.

Legally, I believe it belongs to Putin for two reasons...1) it was a gift and 2) even though the ring is stolen property since it was cheated away from one of those three NFC teams,.Putin is legally considered a "holder in due course" not having knowledge of the illegal means by which Kraft obtained it, thus the title clearly belongs to him

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    The man who cheated in election day got a ring from a team, which cheated to get it.
    How fitting.
    I didn't know that Obama got Krafty's ring.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apparently Myra Kraft corroborated this exact story back in 2007, including Putin's exact words, so there's no reason to believe he's making it up. He's a fool for handing it over to Putin in the first place, though, and I have no idea why he chose now, of all times, to bring the subject up. Dude shoulda just let it go at this point, totally no need to piss some people off.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Kraft gifted one of the three rings he stole from the Rams .Panthers, and Eagles to Putin and publicly confirmed it was a gift in a statement to the press. Now the sleazy douche says it wasn't a gift and is creating an international incident demanding it back.

Legally, I believe it belongs to Putin for two reasons...1) it was a gift and 2) even though the ring is stolen property since it was cheated away from one of those three NFC teams,.Putin is legally considered a "holder in due course" not having knowledge of the illegal means by which Kraft obtained it, thus the title clearly belongs to him
    3) Possession is 9/10ths of the law (and in Russia the law is probably 9/'10ths of you)

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Surprise, surprise, yet another example of a clueless Bush administration. Soviets? You can't make this stuff up.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Is it really stealing if it's stolen from a thief?
    LOL

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via Tapatalk

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    This whole story came from the same event where he talked endlessly about Tebow and how his spirituality appealed to him personally. He held back a story for 8 years that is embarrassing to him and the Bush admin and just now comes out with it?

Most likely: Kraft was totally wasted at an event honoring him and gave the media a full week of stories with a single interview.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 06-16-2013 at 03:22 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    This whole story came from the same event where he talked endlessly about Tebow and how his spirituality appealed to him personally. He held back a story for 8 years that is embarrassing to him and the Bush admin and just now comes out with it?

Most likely: Kraft was totally wasted at an event honoring him and gave the media a full week of stories with a single interview.
    Can you imgine if Woody had spewed this stuff? Boy, both him and Belichick should get down on their knees and thank their lucky stars that a 6th round draft pick from 2000 saved their asses. especially Belichick who would have been fired if not for that lucky pick!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    Can you imgine if Woody had spewed this stuff? Boy, both him and Belichick should get down on their knees and thank their lucky stars that a 6th round draft pick from 2000 saved their asses. especially Belichick who would have been fired if not for that lucky pick!
    Or....

Imagine if it was Woody who confessed that Putin had stolen his ring <insert snide remarks here>. The NY media would have a field day with it. I can see the headline now: 3 RING CIRCUS BECOMES 2 RING CIRCUS

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good. This is the feel good story of the NFL off season. I'm certain Kraft's 20 year old actress GF will help him get over the loss of his ring and his beloved wife who he mourned for so long.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    This whole story had me doing a little research - did you know the Lombardi Trophy is only worth $12,500? That's like, a low-end item for Tiffany's who makes them. They are hand-made every year in New Jersey. I wonder how much it would cost for someone to privately commission one? That would be a sweet decoration.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will add my voice to the many Jets fans who correctly stated: one thief stealing from another thief. Poetic justice as the Pats stole that Superbowl along with their 2 other tainted trophies/rings. Kraft can GF-off.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    I will add my voice to the many Jets fans who correctly stated: one thief stealing from another thief. Poetic justice as the Pats stole that Superbowl along with their 2 other tainted trophies/rings. Kraft can GF-off.
    You agree with the other mindless haters? Huge surprise.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lubyanka + Bob Kraft + Belicheat = Happy Days

If history has taught us anything, don't anger Putin!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is the Congressional investigation on SpyGate still pending? I forget.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..so Kraft thinks the KGB stole his "cheating to win th Super Bowl" Ring...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnzHtm1jhL4

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Hey troll, GFY.

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Is the Congressional investigation on SpyGate still pending? I forget.
    No ahole. Learn to read and comprehend and stop displaying your ignorance.

The Senate Judiciary Committee, chaired by Pats fan Sen. Leahy (Vermont), tabled (if you know what that means jerkoff) the requests from former Senator Spector (PA). I do hope you know that investigations led by a congressional committee can only occur from the respective party in control of the chamber (House/Senate). Democrats controlled the Senate (and House) in 2007 when Spygate was brought to the public's attention. Spector did not have subpoena power to conduct an investigation. The power to subpoena can only come from a directive by the chair.

Now, GFY....

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey troll, GFY.

No ahole. Learn to read and comprehend and stop displaying your ignorance.

The Senate Judiciary Committee, chaired by Pats fan Sen. Leahy (Vermont), tabled (if you know what that means jerkoff) the requests from former Senator Spector (PA). I do hope you know that investigations led by a congressional committee can only occur from the respective party in control of the chamber (House/Senate). Democrats controlled the Senate (and House) in 2007 when Spygate was brought to the public's attention. Spector did not have subpoena power to conduct an investigation. The power to subpoena can only come from a directive by the chair.

Now, GFY....
    You forgot to mention that the slimeball, Spector, was a Steeler fan and that he was squeezing the NFL due to it's ongoing battle with his largest contributor, Comcast.

But oh, never mind.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    You agree with the other mindless defenders? Huge surprise.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    You forgot to mention that the slimeball, Spector, was a Steeler fan and that he was squeezing the NFL due to it's ongoing battle with his largest contributor, Comcast.

But oh, never mind.
    Nevermind indeed because you have incorrectly (lied) tried to claim Spector's pursuit of the biggest cheating scandal in sports history, resulting in 3 tainted championships for the most popular sport, was unethical. Yet, as I posted several times and provided the link, there was no action against Spector for any possible ethics violations you alleged. Furthermore, Comcast is also a business partner of the NFL (even before Comcast acquired NBC from GE). But why let facts get in the way?