Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Jets @ Atlanta tickets

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

Jets @ Atlanta tickets

I can order goal line lower bowl group tix for $150ea by Wednesday. Send me a PM if interested. Please keep this on main board until wed.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet View Post
    I can order goal line lower bowl group tix for $150ea by Wednesday. Send me a PM if interested. Please keep this on main board until wed.
    Dude did you get my e-mail..yet? count me in cause I need two.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    There will be plenty of tickets available for this game.

I know Atlanta. Looking forward to that one...

Ironically, Jets in Atlanta was the closest I've ever come to being lynched at a game.
    That includes more Yankees games at Fenway than I could count, Jets @ Fuxboro, and any hockey games I've been to.

Lot of fun tho, except for us getting our asses kicked by The Dog Murderer.
    Been waiting for this one again

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    There will be plenty of tickets available for this game.

I know Atlanta. Looking forward to that one...

Ironically, Jets in Atlanta was the closest I've ever come to being lynched at a game.
    That includes more Yankees games at Fenway than I could count, Jets @ Fuxboro, and any hockey games I've been to.

Lot of fun tho, except for us getting our asses kicked by The Dog Murderer.
    Been waiting for this one again
    I am looking forward to seeing this game in person.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Question

I'm going to this game, but for a little more $, I'm getting 50 yard line seats...
    I'm gonna borrow the money from JonE Jet fot the tix. I KNOW he's going from SoCarolina.

Any CPA's from N.Carolina going???

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I should like to add in the tread...

Traffic in Atlanta is absolutely HORRID!

But if you're staying in the downtown vicinity you should be allright.

There will be a lot of JETS fans, but the Falcon necks are much louder.

Marta can provide you with additional excite and riot potential (don't take the redneck threat seriously and all will be fine)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was there for the last Monday night debacle so might as well go to another one. For any out of towners, you can stay at a hotel around the perimeter, save some cash and just take MARTA directly into the Dome...you'll avoid all traffic and headache with the downtown area.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I should update this. Saw that stubhub had good deals so I won't need to buy from the Falcons by today. Bid $81 for a 4* hotel in downtown via priceline and landed in Hilton. Walkable to stadium.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddniss View Post
    I'm going to this game, but for a little more $, I'm getting 50 yard line seats...
    I'm gonna borrow the money from JonE Jet fot the tix. I KNOW he's going from SoCarolina.

Any CPA's from N.Carolina going???
    Baddniss..... I will not be going to ATlanta. I will have my hands full planning the Carolina tailgate and that will be big. VERY similar to the Tampa tailgate that you and I met at.

Carolina will be a great game for travelers. The stadium is downtown, you can fly in, dont need a car. We will have a huge tailgate, planning stages start in a few weeks.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink

just an fyi / warning ; i plan on going to this game so...

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jumbalaya, please shoot me a PM with your email so we can coordinate together. I coordinate the Atlanta Jets Fan Club and are working similar angles

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    All, The Atlanta Jets Fan Club will be hosting several events the weekend of the Jets/Falcons game including a fan party on Sunday and a pre-party and/or tailgate the day of the game. We're working on transportation to/from the game so no need to stay downtown if you want to save some $$$.

The Sunday party will take place at our home bar
    Mazzy's Sports Bar - 2217 Roswell Rd NE Marietta, GA 30062 (678) 213-1688.

Details will be available soon here and our website www.atlantajetsfans.com

** For those of you in the Atlanta area who have not been to Mazzy's for a game, we are the ONLY Atlanta Fan Club in Atlanta (or Georgia for that matter). We draw between 60 - 300 fans per week (depending of course on the quality of the on field product) We would love to have you join us. Visit our website for more information.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Question

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanDownSouth View Post
    All, The Atlanta Jets Fan Club will be hosting several events the weekend of the Jets/Falcons game including a fan party on Sunday and a pre-party and/or tailgate the day of the game. We're working on transportation to/from the game so no need to stay downtown if you want to save some $$$.

The Sunday party will take place at our home bar
    Mazzy's Sports Bar - 2217 Roswell Rd NE Marietta, GA 30062 (678) 213-1688.

Details will be available soon here and our website www.atlantajetsfans.com

** For those of you in the Atlanta area who have not been to Mazzy's for a game, we are the ONLY Atlanta Fan Club in Atlanta (or Georgia for that matter). We draw between 60 - 300 fans per week (depending of course on the quality of the on field product) We would love to have you join us. Visit our website for more information.
    Mazzy's ?

Thats not my old buddy Tim Mazzetti...former kicker for the Atlanta Falcons, is it?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mazzy's kicks ASS.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Mazzy's kicks ASS.
    can " Mazzy's " play LB ? ?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I should update this. Saw that stubhub had good deals so I won't need to buy from the Falcons by today. Bid $81 for a 4* hotel in downtown via priceline and landed in Hilton. Walkable to stadium.
    Jumba! dude it's Techjet AKA jetdawg whats up bud? is everything still GOOD? drop me an E-mail.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had a great time at Atlanta in 05.. other than the jets being an utter disaster with old man Vinny and brooks Bollinger. Oh and mike vick pump faking john Abraham out of his shoes after he was well over the LOS..

Had a great time with falcons fans. They gave me a hard time all game obviously but it was good fun. I was chanting anti-vick stuff and this huge security guard came up to me. He handed me his walkie talkie and said "mike Vick says shut the f*** up!" Then he started laughing hysterical and said sorry your team sucks.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS2417 View Post
    I had a great time at Atlanta in 05.. other than the jets being an utter disaster with old man Vinny and brooks Bollinger. Oh and mike vick pump faking john Abraham out of his shoes after he was well over the LOS..

Had a great time with falcons fans. They gave me a hard time all game obviously but it was good fun. I was chanting anti-vick stuff and this huge security guard came up to me. He handed me his walkie talkie and said "mike Vick says shut the f*** up!" Then he started laughing hysterical and said sorry your team sucks.
    LOL! That's awesome! haha